Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
WyrmHero
roanispe
Seignar
Ghadis_God
BrotherBob
Glutebrah
10 posters

Elemental weapons...WTH (mini rant)

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Elemental weapons...WTH (mini rant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elemental weapons...WTH (mini rant)

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:05 pm

the little smashy things (mace etc) are going to do better now though as they can still stunlock like hell and are strong, we may even see the giant blacksmiths hammer used for serious pvp since it can badly damage tanks and has decent range...
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Elemental weapons...WTH (mini rant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elemental weapons...WTH (mini rant)

Post by StockpileThomas Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:08 pm

The Giant Blacksmith's Hammer is the only split damage weapon I will use, but I really hate killing the guy for it, hehe. He's pretty cool, for a giant.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:12 pm

The mace is a really underused weapon. I had a SLB build that used to use it and it rocked the ****.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Yeah, the Mace is a beast.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:27 pm

StockpileThomas wrote:Lightning Zweihander +5 pre-patch does 721 AR
    Lightning Zweihander +5 after patch does 650 AR

I played the new content with this weapon and it has a lot less bite to it.

this makes me so happy.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Eventually everythings going to be nerfed and everythings going to be so bland. I miss so much from 1.00 dark souls sad
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:In terms of Magic defense, the Dingy robe is like some kind of adamantine cuirass lol.

The poking Halberd doesn't do so well at 100 because of split scaling, but the Scythe scales mostly with Dex unlike the G. halberd so for a Dex build it's pretty strong. The gargoyle tail axe has mostly Dex scaling, as well as the flamberge and no to mention the BSS; dex builds really have a lot of strong options in terms of weapon diversity, not to mention all of the default Dex weapon classes like rapiers, katanas, spears, curved swords, daggers, etc, unlike Str, which is basically one greatsword, one UGS, a lot of axes, and a lot of big smashy things.

Ya lol I have been using the Scythe more to practice with it and I like it...scales well with mostly DEX for sure as well as the garg tail axe....the garg tails pretty fun to use also!

But I really like my reg halbert ima miss using it maybe ill have to think about the scythe more tho I guess!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:50 am