Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

requirements to enter Sunbro covenant

edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

requirements to enter Sunbro covenant Empty requirements to enter Sunbro covenant

Post by edgie_za Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:38 am

Hey folks. What are the requiements to enter the Sunbro covenant. I got past the dragon on the bridge, and am at the altar but don't get anything to allow me to enter the covenant. I have helped a few players with Boss battles (about 3 i think), though my faith is only 8 at the moment. Should I push my faith up?
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

requirements to enter Sunbro covenant Empty Re: requirements to enter Sunbro covenant

Post by vatar5 Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 am

Either you level your faith up to 10 or you coop one more time(4 times in total) to bring the faith requirement to 5.
    Each time you help to kill a boss,the faith requirement(25) goes down by 5.
    argotthar
    argotthar
    Addicted
    Addicted

requirements to enter Sunbro covenant Empty Re: requirements to enter Sunbro covenant

Post by argotthar Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 am

As vatar5 said, each time you help someone defeat boss you get -5 req for Sunlight cov (starting req. is 25 faith). Since you helped someone three times, you are at 10 so you have to help once more to join cov. (or lvl up faith which is not always solution if someone wanna lock their char at some specific level and doesn't wanna spent sl for stat they don't need).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:00 pm