You are a deprived warrior.

    Share
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:20 pm

    Time to start grenading.

    Let's throw some firebombs in there. winking

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:21 pm

    More specific post required.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:23 pm

    I have 9, right?

    I want to madly toss them at the Hollows in order to cause some real damage. I firebomb until at least one is dead.

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:17 pm

    You toss a firebomb at the apporaching hollow, it flies over his shouler, and he slams his rock into your head, knocking you over. (92)


    You have 303/616 HP
    Your shield is laying on the floor behind Hollow 3
    You are in combat
    Hollow_3:80%
    Hollow_4:97%

    The hollow is holding a rock in it's hand, it is standing over you.
    The hollow has climbed up the ladder. It picks up a rooftile.

    You are equipped like so.
    You have in your inventory:

    9 firebombs
    2 Ghostly Hands
    2 black sprites.
    5 estus flask+1 charges
    6 homeward bones
    3 Wrathful Bolts
    [14 copper coin]
    You have the following spells:

    Green = Equipped
    Force: 19/23 Casts
    Heal: 5/5 Casts
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:43 am

    ...bump.
    avatar
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 216
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2013-02-15
    Location : The Archives

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Zyrrashijn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:35 am

    bump? what does that mean? was just about to revive the story...
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 am

    Bump is a blank post, which is used to revive something <3
    avatar
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 216
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2013-02-15
    Location : The Archives

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Zyrrashijn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 am

    While on the ground i kick the hollow, then get up and get some distance before sticking the spear up his guts.


    _________________
    GFWL: Zyrrashijn

    participations:
    Member of the Paths of the Dragon's Cabal - Join our PC-Chapter, fellow dragonlings!
    Member of the Clergy at Sunlight Coalition



    Follow me and DarkwraithBlondie on YouTube as we beat up NG+!

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 am

    You kick the hollow: He falls down as his leg snaps off at the knee, his rock falls from his hand and smashes into your leg, slightly crippling you. You crawl back a few feet as you stand up, narrowly being missed by the roof tile thrown from the other hollow. You use your spear to finish off the poor hollow, then move your eyes towards the hollow above.

    My Arch Enemy, I have come for you.


    You have 303/616 HP
    You are on the ground
    Your shield is laying on the floor at the base of the ladder.
    You are in combat
    Hollow_4:97%

    The hollow stands at the top of the ladder. It picks up a rooftile.

    You are equipped like so.
    You have in your inventory:

    9 firebombs
    2 Ghostly Hands
    2 black sprites.
    5 estus flask+1 charges
    6 homeward bones
    3 Wrathful Bolts
    [14 copper coin]
    You have the following spells:

    Green = Equipped
    Force: 19/23 Casts
    Heal: 5/5 Casts
    avatar
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 216
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2013-02-15
    Location : The Archives

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Zyrrashijn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:04 am

    I retreat into the shelter of the building quickly, run up the stairs and get the shield from the second spear wielding soldier, then return, shield up. Is the hollow still on top of the ladder?
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:15 am

    [quote="Rynn"]You limp back up the stairs, taking residual damage (5). You pick up a new shield and treck back, taking residual damage (5). With your shield up, you block a roofing tile (0). Your injury no longer hinders you.


    You have 293/616 HP
    A shield lies at the base of the ladder.
    The hollow shakes a roofing tile menacingly at you.
    You are in combat
    Hollow_4:97%

    The hollow stands at the top of the ladder. It picks up a rooftile.

    You are equipped like so.
    You have in your inventory:

    9 firebombs
    2 Ghostly Hands
    2 black sprites.
    5 estus flask+1 charges
    6 homeward bones
    3 Wrathful Bolts
    [14 copper coin]
    You have the following spells:

    Green = Equipped
    Force: 19/23 Casts
    Heal: 5/5 Casts
    avatar
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 216
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2013-02-15
    Location : The Archives

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Zyrrashijn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:20 am

    I take a short run then throw my spear at the hollow.


    _________________
    GFWL: Zyrrashijn

    participations:
    Member of the Paths of the Dragon's Cabal - Join our PC-Chapter, fellow dragonlings!
    Member of the Clergy at Sunlight Coalition



    Follow me and DarkwraithBlondie on YouTube as we beat up NG+!

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 am

    You walk forward and with perfect form throw your spear like a javelin. Your spear sails over it's head with not-so-perfect accuracy.


    You have 293/616 HP
    You no longer have a weapon.
    The hollow points it finger at you and laughs, though it makes no sound.
    You are in combat
    Hollow_4:97%

    The hollow stands at the top of the ladder. It picks up a rooftile.

    You are equipped like so. >updating link next post<
    You have in your inventory:

    9 firebombs
    2 Ghostly Hands
    2 black sprites.
    5 estus flask+1 charges
    6 homeward bones
    3 Wrathful Bolts
    [14 copper coin]
    You have the following spells:

    Green = Equipped
    Force: 19/23 Casts
    Heal: 5/5 Casts
    [/quote]
    avatar
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 216
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2013-02-15
    Location : The Archives

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Zyrrashijn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 am

    "Laugh at this!" i yell and throw a firebomb at the distracted hollow's feet.


    _________________
    GFWL: Zyrrashijn

    participations:
    Member of the Paths of the Dragon's Cabal - Join our PC-Chapter, fellow dragonlings!
    Member of the Clergy at Sunlight Coalition



    Follow me and DarkwraithBlondie on YouTube as we beat up NG+!

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:48 am

    With perfect form throw a firebomb like a baseball. Your bomb sails over it's head with not-so-perfect accuracy. The hollow throws a rooftile with more-then perfect aim, clocking you in the temple. (34)


    You have 259/616 HP
    You automatically brandish your axe.
    You are in combat
    Hollow_4:97%

    The hollow stands at the top of the ladder. It picks up a rooftile.

    You are equipped like so.
    You have in your inventory:

    8 firebombs
    2 Ghostly Hands
    2 black sprites.
    5 estus flask+1 charges
    6 homeward bones
    3 Wrathful Bolts
    [14 copper coin]
    You have the following spells:

    Green = Equipped
    Force: 19/23 Casts
    Heal: 5/5 Casts


    Last edited by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1622
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : In front of my Calculus textbook.

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by EeAyEss on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:49 am

    STORM THE GATES OF HELL. Chug an estus, then start climbing.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 am

    You chug an estus, healing 150 HP from it's regenerative smoke. You then start to climb up the ladder: Hollow be damned.
    You take 39 damage from a rooftile.
    You take 34 damage from a rooftile.
    You narrowly dodge a rooftile.
    You take 29 damage from a rooftile.
    You take 39 damage from a rooftile.
    You grab the hollows leg and pull him down. His head hits the roofs edge as he falls, and he crumples in a useless pile at the bottom.

    You have no idea what madness made you think this was a good idea.
    (Net gain of 9 health this post)


    You have 268/616 HP
    There is 10 throwing knives laying on the ground here. You can pick them up either as throwing knives, or as Daggers. Your choice on what kind of object they are can not be later changed.

    You are equipped like so.
    You have in your inventory:

    8 firebombs
    2 Ghostly Hands
    2 black sprites.
    4 estus flask+1 charges
    6 homeward bones
    3 Wrathful Bolts
    [14 copper coin]
    You have the following spells:

    Green = Equipped
    Force: 19/23 Casts
    Heal: 5/5 Casts
    avatar
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 216
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2013-02-15
    Location : The Archives

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Zyrrashijn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 pm

    Throwing was a bit inaccurate lately, should we pick a nice backstabbing dagger and go on?


    _________________
    GFWL: Zyrrashijn

    participations:
    Member of the Paths of the Dragon's Cabal - Join our PC-Chapter, fellow dragonlings!
    Member of the Clergy at Sunlight Coalition



    Follow me and DarkwraithBlondie on YouTube as we beat up NG+!


    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by User1 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:54 pm

    I shall continue this! I pick up 9 of the Knifes for projectiles, the other, I use as a discreetly hidden, backup Dagger.

    EDIT: Take your time, Rynn. I have read through the whole of this adventure, and what with the livestream and application, it can't be easy to keep up with everything.


    Last edited by RenegadeCop on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added edit.)
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 pm

    You observe your surroundings. Towards the direction of the ladder you see your prior surroundings. All the enemies in this direction are dead, as far as the eye can see.
    The roof you are on is heavily destroyed on it's right side: as a result of your prior battle with the dragon. Your spear is jammed into the wall of a building on the other side. It appears to be well installed and you doubt you can remove it without appropriate leverage: It's probably not coming out.

    A bit to the right of this spear you see an entrance to the currently non-explored building. You could jump for it, but you see several hollows below and you know that missing that jump would send you directly into a battle you likely can't win. The current state of the roof also makes you feel that you don't have and angle you you can actually make the jump at.

    You formulate that perhaps you could jump to and land on the spear if you were dexterous enough, and perhaps a bit lighter, and from there you could enter the building. You decide it might be worth doing later.


    You have 268/616 HP
    You must discard 1 item to pick up 9 throwing knives: Please do so now. You can pick up any items you discard by coming back to the location you drop it.

    You are equipped like so.
    You have in your inventory:

    8 firebombs
    2 Ghostly Hands
    2 black sprites.
    4 estus flask+1 charges
    6 homeward bones
    3 Wrathful Bolts
    [14 copper coin]
    You have the following spells:

    Green = Equipped
    Force: 19/23 Casts
    Heal: 5/5 Casts
    avatar
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1622
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : In front of my Calculus textbook.

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by EeAyEss on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:27 pm

    Chuck firebombs at the hollows down below.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

    As the hollows are stationary, and you have infinite time to line up your shots, you got 3 for 3 with the firebombs, killing the hollows.[/b]

    You formulate that perhaps you could jump to and land on the spear if you were dexterous enough, and perhaps a bit lighter, and from there you could enter the building. You decide it might be worth doing later.


    You have 268/616 HP
    You must discard 1 item to pick up 9 throwing knives: Please do so now. You can pick up any items you discard by coming back to the location you drop it.

    You are equipped like so.
    You have in your inventory:

    5 firebombs
    2 Ghostly Hands
    2 black sprites.
    4 estus flask+1 charges
    6 homeward bones
    3 Wrathful Bolts
    [14 copper coin]
    You have the following spells:

    Green = Equipped
    Force: 19/23 Casts
    Heal: 5/5 Casts
    avatar
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1622
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : In front of my Calculus textbook.

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by EeAyEss on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 pm

    So, guys, dex, str, or quality? silly Can we head back to the bonfire? If so, then that's what I want to do.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 216
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2013-02-15
    Location : The Archives

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Zyrrashijn on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:17 am

    Seems like we're not getting a crossbow anysoon. Maybe we should drop the bolts and Dagger at the bonfire and go for the shortbow next to the remnants of the spearmen and buy some arrows at undead merchant before we rest?
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Rynn on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:20 am

    Anyone wanna make a move rather then just asking?

    Sponsored content

    Re: You are a deprived warrior.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:53 pm