Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
bloodpixel
stryks1
6 posters

Warrior of sun

stryks1
    stryks1
    Casual
    Casual

Warrior of sun Empty Warrior of sun

Post by stryks1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Is there anyway to join them by getting past the drake? I can't kill it solo and i get fire-stun locked everytime i make a mad dash for the gate...
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Warrior of sun Empty Re: Warrior of sun

Post by bloodpixel Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Fire an arrow and when it lands make a mad dash for it. At least, that's what I did.
    stryks1
    stryks1
    Casual
    Casual

Post by stryks1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 pm

***...i killed the merchant >_< where else can i get a bow? silly And can i make it in heavy armor?
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Liff Daddy Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 pm

I always stand right next to the wall on the left side of the center portion of the bridge (the area across from the staircase on the bridge.) Stand there long enough and the drake will land on the bridge, as soon as he lands I run between his legs sprinting to the gate, then run to the sunlight altar just to make sure he isn't breathing fire into that chamber, as that will probably kill you in one shot.

Works every time for me
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 am

stryks1 wrote:***...i killed the merchant >_< where else can i get a bow? silly And can i make it in heavy armor?

hmm.. i guess this is why you where having trouble, wear havels ring, if you have it, and make sure your equip load is below 25% (if you dont know what equip load is let me know and i can explain)
    Demi_God0415
    Demi_God0415
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Demi_God0415 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 am

there's a bow in dark root gardens. after you passed the 1st plant dude, there will be a path in your right. follow that path and it will lead you to the hunter armour set, go down more and you should be able to spot the bow. don't go down any more or you'll be fighting a black knight.

you don't actually need a bow to lure the dragon down. from the stairs run to the opposite side and hug the wall, the dragon will do it's flame breath attack. wait there and it will go down by itself. when it does, run to his left side (your right) or between its legs.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 am

Just to make the obvious joke,

shoot it with and arrow in the knee.

shouting FUS-RO-DAH at the telly might help your cause too silly

Serious note though come up the stairs wait in the little alcove to the right of main bridge for 10-20 seconds and as soon as you see him moving to come down, dash for the other side, light bonfire and rest. I havent been hit by him since i started using this way. (do it at 25% equip burden, you wont need your weapon and shield to leg it lets be honest)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 am