Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
ViralEnsign_
Onion Knight
Yarxov
SlakeMoth
Spurgun
WyrmHero
StockpileThomas
nsane32
DoughGuy
ThatPerson
vatar5
15 posters

Are you excited about Dishonored?

Poll

I'm...

[ 11 ]
    Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap65%Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [65%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [24%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [5%] 

Total Votes: 17
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you excited about Dishonored?

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:56 pm

I personally am glad that Im not having to deal with super powered enemies. My foes and normal men, armed with sabre and pistol and the support of many other normal men.

The character you play as is not over powered. There are enemies who can do what you do, there.

If you are basing this off of the stealth kills and choke moves you can pull Id say that you are no more overpowered than anycharacter in a stealth game. Every character can insta kill in games like this.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Are you excited about Dishonored? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you excited about Dishonored?

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Look Skyward

The Internet desperately needs a sarcasm button
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Whatever is going on here, I don't think it safe to take knowledge of a games difficulty from a parody video that clearly has some sort of mods on it. Killing people from range with the sword? People sticking to the ceiling?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Sarcasm button would be appreciated so that I dont make an *** of myself as often:oops:
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:08 pm

I did do research for this Game .
    I read 2 articles and saw a few (actual) Gameplay Footage . And the Gameplay doesnt appeal to me at all (again, from what i saw).
    Its just the setting that kind of keeps me interested .

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Sarcasm button would be appreciated so that I dont make an *** of myself as often:oops:

I start to make a petition right away silly

Last edited by Marino. on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Btw the internet does have a sarcasm button. Its called blue font
    Yeah, figure that one out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 am