Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Marino.
Seignar
Slarg232
DamageCK
ErrJon6661
goober0331
Jansports
XuitusTheGreat
Wade_Wilson
WyrmHero
RedderAI
mugenis4real
16 posters

NO WAY. I didn't think it was possible!

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

NO WAY. I didn't think it was possible! - Page 2 Empty Re: NO WAY. I didn't think it was possible!

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 pm

He said he found the solution while doing low sl pvp, the actual build is at 120 which is hardly a low sl or a range full of inexperienced players.

You'd be suprised how often camelion works, I know the pw like the back of my hand and there are still a few spots where someone could/has hidden from me with it. Especially if he's using this in the forest, it will likely be quite successful even against experienced players.
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

NO WAY. I didn't think it was possible! - Page 2 Empty Re: NO WAY. I didn't think it was possible!

Post by goober0331 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Then being at SL 120 is an awkward number to sit at. Either go up or down, why be in the middle and make the game harder when you dont have it?

And after looking at the finished build it has almost no defense.

Then again I'm assuming its gonna be used at the Arena....
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:28 pm

why would he use it in the arena? its a stealth build. That its a stealth build is also the reason for the low defenses, he can keep things lighter and focus on boosting damage or utility, in this case having the end and str to fast roll with the stone greatsword.

What are you talking about sl120 being an acward number? sl 120-130 is probably the most highly populated sl, again especially in the forest he'll get constant action.
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by goober0331 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:why would he use it in the arena? its a stealth build. That its a stealth build is also the reason for the low defenses, he can keep things lighter and focus on boosting damage or utility, in this case having the end and str to fast roll with the stone greatsword.

What are you talking about sl120 being an acward number? sl 120-130 is probably the most highly populated sl, again especially in the forest he'll get constant action.

Because I assumed the Arena. Since the brackets are 1-49, 50-100, and then I believe 101-200 sitting at 120 is bad for the Arena. You pretty low on the high lvl bracket.

But if its gonna be used primarily in the forest (or just outside the Arena) then 120 is fine. I still dont really like the idea of a glass cannon stealth build. I just dont see it as viable as other builds IMO.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Who cares about viability.

Whatever happened to fun.

I run at sl 10 nude with a bandits knife in the forest a lot of the time. Viable? no. Fun? Yeah.

I did duels with a +14 broken strait sword last night, using GMW to buff it. I didn't win much but I had a lot of fun and got a lot of random messages from some pretty cool people.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 pm

goober0331 wrote:What I'M trying to say is that I wouldnt have any problem spotting someone using Chameleon, and ESPECIALLY if they start casting TWoP.

Its too easy for me to spot and avoid, which is why I feel its a waste of time, which is why inexperienced players will have some trouble spotting out of place things in their environment and not knowing what TWoP does.

The OP even said he was doing low lvl invasions, which to me says hes fighting against inexperienced players.

I'm not trying to hide lol

Just keepong my Stone Sword out of sight, but I want them to see me in Chameleon, how else am I going to lure them close enough for the sword to take effect?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:14 pm

come dlc the shotgun sorcery will be useful in tandem with that or maybe the most infamous of the dlc sorceries...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm