Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I didnt get the Summoning stone at the start of the game and cant leave summoning signs please help

thelamalord

I didnt get the Summoning stone at the start of the game and cant leave summoning signs please help Empty I didnt get the Summoning stone at the start of the game and cant leave summoning signs please help

Post by thelamalord Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm

is it possible to get if if someone tradet it with me ?

edit: i dont think i can kill him becuse am part of the "Warriors of Sunlight" and am a cleric so i need the spells i get from the Covenant.

Last edited by thelamalord on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

I didnt get the Summoning stone at the start of the game and cant leave summoning signs please help Empty Re: I didnt get the Summoning stone at the start of the game and cant leave summoning signs please help

Post by Bloodpact91 Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Did you talk to Solaire to get it , after you defeated the Taurus demon? He's the one who hands it to you.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I didnt get the Summoning stone at the start of the game and cant leave summoning signs please help Empty Re: I didnt get the Summoning stone at the start of the game and cant leave summoning signs please help

Post by densetsushun Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Alternatively, you can just kill him. It's one of those game breaking items you can't miss, so you shouldn't sweat it.

Edit:
    And to answer your other question, no, it isn't tradeable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:08 pm