Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
IceIfrit666
n0rain
robsthedon
Xskulled
Slarg232
misery013
Pesth
mrkekz
Dubscythe
PaPaSmVrf
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Leeroy_Jenkins
TehInfamousAmos
Isirith
Seenblack
DxV04
StarScarJenova
22 posters

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

n0rain
    n0rain
    Addicted
    Addicted

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 6 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by n0rain Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Just the image. I was thinking of just showing the crescent axe with the handle pointing west and blade pointing east. Or foing a sketeton dog with two axes crossing, much like the popular skull and cross bones but with crescent axes.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 6 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by StarScarJenova Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Hmm, that's interesting. Let me see if I can do something. I'm currently working on Specters avatar and SIG, but I'll put you un the queue. big grin
    n0rain
    n0rain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by n0rain Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Thank you. I may end up requesting a avatar if I can't get the photo.
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Just checkin' in to make sure my request wasn't forgotten silly

Didn't see my name on the queue so thought it might be a good idea.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 am

Ah, that's right xskulled. I just had an issue with the size. I load it up in Photoshop and try to resize, but it makes it blurry. Think you can take a closer shot? Sorry about not hitting you up sooner!
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:53 am

StarScarJenova wrote:Ah, that's right xskulled. I just had an issue with the size. I load it up in Photoshop and try to resize, but it makes it blurry. Think you can take a closer shot? Sorry about not hitting you up sooner!

I'll see what I can do~
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Is this one any better?
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Can I get one? happy

Spoiler:
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Specter737
    Spoiler:

Hey Specter! This is what I came up with. I know you wanted the full shot with spear and everything, but all the shots I got weren't conducive to an avatar. I'll send you some of the other shots if you wish to have another made. I kinda like the way this one came out, but it's about what you would want! big grin Let me know!

xskulled
    That's much better! big grin Thank you!

Iceifrit
    Unfortunately I'm not able to get any PTDE footage. sad If you would be willing to wait for the DLC I'll have you first on avatars. big grin
    Specter737
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Specter737 Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:17 am

That's Perfect man! I kinda though having the spear in would look cool to, but I didn't really take into consideration the length of the thing... That looks great though, thank you!

As for the sig, what do you think of a view of that hallway where you fight gwyndolin? Know what I mean?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:47 am

Yeah! Let me see what I can do with that! Thanks for your patience, Specter! big grin
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 am

StarScarJenova wrote:Specter737
    Spoiler:

I have to admit, you did a fantastic job on this one. Looks great big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:18 am

Thanks, X! big grin I'll have your avvie done tomorrow! I really wish I could grab some PTDE footage! Alas, waiting for the DLC is well worth it! I can't wait to make some Oolacile themed pieces!
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:22 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:

Iceifrit
    Unfortunately I'm not able to get any PTDE footage. sad If you would be willing to wait for the DLC I'll have you first on avatars. big grin

That's alright, I can wait.
    Artorias The Abyss Walker
    Artorias The Abyss Walker
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Name: Artorias The Abyss Walker

Set: Havels helm,Silver knight chest,Havels Gauntlets,Havels leggings, Dragonslayer greatbow

Pose: aiming an arrow at the sky from a side view of character

I hope this isnt to much to ask but this will be greatly appreciated.StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 6 4205493335
    Lickingodliness
    Lickingodliness

Post by Lickingodliness Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Name: Jerry
    Set: Velka Set, MLGS, Atorias GS
    Pose: Whatever you think looks cool as hell.

Thank you so much, I would do this myself if I had the paint knowledge to do it.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 pm

If you could please take my current avatar (google Gideon Jura if you need a source image to work with) and put my forum name, SunlightCrusader, on it in the same fashion as what you did for DXV04. The details I leave to your artistic mind but this is my request if it is possible. Thanks in advance.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 am

Bump....?
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:28 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:Bump....?

Just sit patiently, bumping will only lead to more requests big grin
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:56 am

Meh. I was just getting it to where it would catch his eye. Also more requests isn't such a bad thing. Keeps the thread open and the op interested. I am patient but I don't want to see this thread die. In the mean time.....

Spoiler:

Minor derail done.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Hey, Guys!

I've been out of comission for a bit. My PC went down and Borderlands 2 went up, lol. I've got all the new requests on the queue and am going to "close" the shop till I get caught up. First on the priority list is xskulled, I've been shamming on his for over a month I think, sorry man. sad

Also, I had a boat load of people on my friendslist for PSN, but my girl thought it would be a nice practical joke to clear out my friendslist so I've been trying to remember the names to add them and have sent out requests, but I cant remember a boatload of them. If you were on there, or if you want to be on my friendslist, just friend me on PSN. Sorry to those that were removed. silly

Alright, I'll be posting up finished work daily, until then I'm taking no more requests. big grin
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 pm

No worries, take your time big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 am