Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
IceIfrit666
n0rain
robsthedon
Xskulled
Slarg232
misery013
Pesth
mrkekz
Dubscythe
PaPaSmVrf
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Leeroy_Jenkins
TehInfamousAmos
Isirith
Seenblack
DxV04
StarScarJenova
22 posters

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 pm

DxV04

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 Dxv04f10

After an overlay this looks to be the right size. Feel free to ask if theres anything else, or if youd like another avatar all together. This one seemed a little taxing so I hope its what you truly like.

We aim to please at the avatar emporium! silly big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:DxV04

After an overlay this looks to be the right size. Feel free to ask if theres anything else, or if youd like another avatar all together. This one seemed a little taxing so I hope its what you truly like.

I do like it very much I appreciate it and if there is anything you need let me know, now just one small detail. Could you center it ? hehe :oops:
    Just move it to the right until is lined up to the center line. I will immediately replace my avatar. Proper Bow
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

DxV04 wrote:

I do like it very much I appreciate it and if there is anything you need let me know, now just one small detail. Could you center it ? hehe :oops:
    Just move it to the right until is lined up to the center line. I will immediately replace my avatar. StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 945058907

Oh! Like he's wearing it, wow. I cant believe I overlooked that! Alright, working on it now. big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:37 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:

Just move it to the right until is lined up to the center line. I will immediately replace my avatar. StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 945058907

Oh! Like he's wearing it, wow. I cant believe I overlooked that! Alright, working on it now. big grin

LOL its ok man, I owe you something, you don't happen to live in Green Bay, I buy lunch or something, beer? cheese? LLOL
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Na, unfortunately not. Its all good too, I like messing with pictures. Enough people told me they like my avatars so I started this up so yeah.

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 Dxv04f11

This one good?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:09 pm

I'll be lording in Sens tonight. I'm going to grab the pictures for PaPaSmVrf and take some for Leeroy in case Amos cant get it done. Requests are still open so anyone wanting an avatar feel free to request. As of now there are two unresolved in the queue.

Thanks, guys!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:18 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:Na, unfortunately not. Its all good too, I like messing with pictures. Enough people told me they like my avatars so I started this up so yeah.

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 Dxv04f11

This one good?

Right here is where I would like it. Damn Ishould have done this earlier. StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 161jprm

sorry for being so picky.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:I'll be lording in Sens tonight. I'm going to grab the pictures for PaPaSmVrf and take some for Leeroy in case Amos cant get it done. Requests are still open so anyone wanting an avatar feel free to request. As of now there are two unresolved in the queue.

Thanks, guys!

No.

Thanks to you! Proper Bow
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 pm

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 Dxv04f12

big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 3 Dxv04f12

big grin
    cheers cheers cheers Proper Bow Thank you Master.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Free bump for you! I love the avatar.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:24 am

I'm going to start taking requests for sigs too because of the closing of the other sig request thread! big grin Please follow the same format for avatar requests. big grin
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:55 am

can I get a laurentius of the great swamp sig??? with a quote from him, and my name faded in the bottom right corner? that would be awesome!!!
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:30 am

Any particular part of the game? Hollow? Chilling at firelink? Would you like a specific quote? I was thinking Laurentius in the barrels saying, "I thought I was going to be her lunch!"

lol!
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:01 am

Leeroy_Jenkins

Spoiler:

Hey yo, Leeroy! Shonuff! What do you think about this one?

big grin
    mrkekz
    mrkekz

Post by mrkekz Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:22 am

Female in full Ornstein resting at bonfire in Firelink =) position of photo from the right ... and a effect which blurs a little and a greyish tone =)

slightly left under the toon "Hard Decisions ..." and in the bottom right corner my name =)

Would appreciate if you could do this ;-)
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:28 am

I'll add you to the queue, MrKekz!

Since its a female I'll have to play through to Anor Londo so it may be late tomorrow if not Friday. big grin
    mrkekz
    mrkekz

Post by mrkekz Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 am

no Problem =) im patient ;-)
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:47 am

I may supply the pic if you need it for the female ornstein.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 am

Awesome, Amos! I tried Leeroys, but I couldn't get a clean enough shot. silly I wonder if he'll like mine.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 am

I may do that also silly
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:56 pm

PaPaSmVrf

Spoiler:

Hey PaPaSmVrf, I know you wanted both name and symbol at the bottom, but I thought it would balance the image better to have the subject on one side and then the symbol and name on the same side. I can always fix that if you really want it as first described. Also, I wanted to add a cool inner glow to the image, but I think it didnt come out to well. Let me know if you like it like this or if you want it to be modified. big grin

Last edited by StarScarJenova on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:16 pm

WyrmHero!

Spoiler:

Hey Wyrm!

Since the crown is so big I cant get a good complete shot. The only way would be for him kinda standing off into the distance. I tried doing some from below, but that ended up being too close to the torso, some from above, but the one I made yesterday is the closest to a full crow. Considering getting the most of the crown means the toon simply standing I decided to put him with Priscilla! If you dont like it let me know. I can always brainstorm to try and get a more complete crown. big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Looks fing cool. Can you put him so he shows the Server also? Sorry for bothering you but I love that sword. And my username make it tiny at the lower left corner, nothing serious.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Sounds good, just have to take a couple more shots. big grin

To show the Server I'll have to put the toon on the right side and priscilla on the left kinda facing away frmo each other cause of the way the weapon is held. Its going to put the title in her skirt so the blending may be distorted for the colors, but I wont know till I try. big grin

I'll post it up soon! big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 pm