Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
IceIfrit666
n0rain
robsthedon
Xskulled
Slarg232
misery013
Pesth
mrkekz
Dubscythe
PaPaSmVrf
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Leeroy_Jenkins
TehInfamousAmos
Isirith
Seenblack
DxV04
StarScarJenova
22 posters

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:01 pm

DxV04

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 2 Dxv0411

Is this one better? big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Glad you like it Wyrm! I love how that yellow contrast the blue of the painted world, its one of my favorites!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:20 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:DxV04

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 2 Dxv0411

Is this one better? big grin

:eye-death: <- That color, on the eye ball itself, can it be done? And the glow can it be like the DxV04 letters? Otherwise if its too much trouble I will keep it as is. Thanks!!!

Last edited by DxV04 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Seenblack
    Seenblack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seenblack Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:21 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Seen, I have uploaded the pictures that you requested just in case you didn't notice.
    I actually hadn't noticed! They look great!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:23 pm

haha, thanks - message me which one you want to use and I will send you the image url for it.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 pm

hmm, let me see if I can morph it that much. The glow should be no issue. big grin
    Seenblack
    Seenblack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seenblack Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:36 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:haha, thanks - message me which one you want to use and I will send you the image url for it.
    Odd.. I was just looking at them but I can't seem to find the thread anymore ._. Could I possible get a link to the pictures?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Seenblack
    Seenblack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seenblack Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Aha! This concept of front page eludes me continuously. The second one is exactly what I was looking for! big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:45 pm

DxV04

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 2 Dxv04g10

I came up with this, but I'm noticing that the glow is distorting the other pixels. Also, recoloring the eye makes it look more synthetic. I'll keep working on it to see if I could get a more natural look. big grin

I could get an image of the eye of death and put it into the image, add the glow and then see if you like that better...I'm on it.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:52 pm

I came up with this, but I'm noticing that the glow is distorting the other pixels. Also, recoloring the eye makes it look more synthetic. I'll keep working on it to see if I could get a more natural look. big grin

I could get an image of the eye of death and put it into the image, add the glow and then see if you like that better...I'm on it.

I think the glow is good like that, maybe less to prevent distortion but since you are the artist I will leave that fine detail to your better judgement. Does it really stand out a lot if it looks synthetic? I can't tell on that picture, It seems that the eye and glow are jumping off due to the distortion you mentioned. Is that right?
    Yea don't spend too much time on it if you can get it close or if that is as close as you can get it, then that is cool with me. Proper Bow
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 pm

DxV04

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 2 Dxv01010

I think this is as close as I can get with the coloring and the glow without too much distortion. The only image I could find of the actual eye of death is the typical game sprite and trying to implement that one into the image felt peculiar. I could try to blend that though and see if you like it better. big grin
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Are you still taking requests??
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm

For sure, the shop is open!
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

TehInfamourAmos

Did you say you were going to take care of Leeroy's? If not I'm going to start on it. It's the only one that's up in the air right now.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:44 pm

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 2 Dxv01010

I think this is as close as I can get with the coloring and the glow without too much distortion. The only image I could find of the actual eye of death is the typical game sprite and trying to implement that one into the image felt peculiar. I could try to blend that though and see if you like it better. big grin

Can you give it a try? :oops:
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Sure thing! big grin

What I was thinking was removing the actual pendant one and just placing an eye of death in with the glow similar to your name. Does that sound cool?
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:51 pm

awesome! my request is:

solaires helm, cleric coat, elite knight gloves, elite knight leggings, zweihander on his back (somewhere sunny, anor londo or perish in the courtyard between the church and the blacksmith), doing the look up pose or something like that where he is facing the sun, your looking at his back, that kind of thing, plus PaPaSmVrf in the lower righthand corner and maybe the sunbro symbo in the bottom lefthand corner, is that enough info? lol thanks for letting me request!!
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:53 pm

The look up pose? The one you get from Shiva?

Also, I doubt I could top your current avatar! silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm

SSJ, I will do the Leroy one tomorrow morning silly
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Sounds Good big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:00 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:Sure thing! big grin

What I was thinking was removing the actual pendant one and just placing an eye of death in with the glow similar to your name. Does that sound cool?

That would be perrfecto!!!!! Proper Bow
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:02 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:The look up pose? The one you get from Shiva?

Also, I doubt I could top your current avatar! silly

lol thanks! I can be that or another pose, I just want somthing that has that "epic gaze at the sun" feel like when you see solaire for the first time
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm

DxV04

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 2 Dxv04t10

Something like this? I went with a flare type of glow. Let me know if I'm on the right track. big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Cool, I like it, including the glow rings could you make the total diameter the same as that of the removed pendant? The EoD itself about the size of the skull's eye socket? big grin That should be settle it! Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am