Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
DemonOfFate
OrnsteinFanBoy
Knight Alundil
Jansports
DoughGuy
Acarnatia
WyrmHero
ErrJon6661
ViralEnsign_
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rudmed
16 posters

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Rudmed Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Each rank is a clean slate? Yeah, I understand that. I was thinking about letting people keep the points they recieve (or half) to make ranking up not as difficult.

I won't pull the 40 on everyone now since the event has started, but for future reference is will be 40.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Rudmed Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 am

If everyone would so kindly post how many points they got for the invasion here this way I can tally up ranking and such that would be great.

@Knight: Just message me over XBL when you read this,
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 6 Empty those of cursed blood covenant

Post by DemonOfFate Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Day 1
    Hosts: 14
    DarkWraiths: 2
    DarkMoons: 2
    Phantoms: 1
    Gravelords 0

Day 2:
    Host 4
    Darkmoon 2
    Darkwraith 1
    Phantoms 0
    Gravelords 0

Day 3
    Host 3
    Darkmoons 2
    Darkwraiths 0
    Phantoms 0
    Gravelords 0

So in total i got this
    Host: 21
    Darkmoons: 6
    Darkwriaths 3
    Phantoms 1

Which translates to 52 POINTS
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:43 am

...wow. Painted World must be popular on the PS3.

Anyways updated so you're rank 2 now! Congrats Demon!
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:14 pm

One more joins our ranks! Please welcome Lulzee to our covenant lads!
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Thanks! I'll try and be a good addition to the covenant.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 6 Empty those of cursed blood covenant

Post by DemonOfFate Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Welcome to a cult of cold blooded killers big grin let me sing you the song of our people.In all seriousness welcome bro big grin

Last edited by DemonOfFate on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had the wrong song :()
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Hahaha That video is great! Thanks, man. happy
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:16 am

So just a quick question, how often would ya'all like to do covenant things? Randomly? Every couple of weeks or so? Atleast every month? Just trying to get a feel for how bloodthirsty this group is.

Also so inter-covenant actives were getting thrown around, but I think Dough and the others are still throwing them around. So I might keep an eye out for what events we could steal.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:06 pm

I want atleast 2 a month that sound fair to you?
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm available almost daily up until January hits then my classes may get a little more busy. So I'm down for quite often until then. Just let me know. I'm just about finished the Tomb Archer. Just need some slabs and to get into NG+.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Yeah I'll try to plan times, but I may not be able to make it most convient for everyone. Most of the time covenants have a mass invasion like every 2 months, but I'm willing to be a trend setter!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 am

Well i only go to school on Tuesday and Thursday rest is homework (And semi-easy homework) so i am up for invasions whenever (Also if 2 seems to much i say 1 a month is fine for now seeing as how small our clan is right now)
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:15 pm

I'm currently working on a build with a Great Club. I'm not going to 40 str for I'll basically just be two handing the whole time, would it be more feasible to go with the Lightning GC, or +15? I'm just asking since I'm not going to usual 40 str.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Depends really are you making a vitalilty build? If so lighting, and the rule is base stats you go elemental or if you're not going to really put points into strength or something.
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Well I'm only going SL80, 40 vit. So I take it lightning.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:35 am

Then most likely yes, but what are you putting your other points into?

Acutally use mugenmonkey and then post it here and I'll see what I can do.
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:32 pm

I was thinking of something along the lines of this: http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=479195237156685445
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:55 pm

I'd try this http://mmdks.com/cyc the large club moveset is way better then the great club plus for 26 str you can one hand it and there isn't a giant drop damage wise
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Alrighty. I'll swap for large club and mix up the armour. Cheers happy
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Glad i could help bro
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:35 pm

I may set a mass invasion for the weekend after next. So the 15-17th. Where shall we gravelord and be merry this time around? Township? The abyss? TOG?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 pm

We could try our luck with the forest. Or we could try The duke archives perhaps? maybe Anor londo ruins (AND PISS EVERYONE OFF) or feel free to house the invasion in a DLC place.
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:29 am

I like ToG or Township happy
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I can see the anor londo ruins being fun. I don't want to do the forest due to the constant fog gate. Duke's would be plain mean, but not much traffic I think. I'll think on it.

Speaking of being mean...how do ya'all invade? I'm planning on being mean when I invade down and dirty.

I also have a funny story to tell. I was gravelording in the Burg and I get invaded by a dude who I've killed twice. So he comes at me with BKGS and fat rolling. So as I'm duking it out another guy invades me and starts to get between me and the other guy, and throwing swings (and they're both blue so only hurting me). So I duke it out with that dude for a 3rd dude to come and invade me and try to take me out (i think it was the 1st guy again). Needless to say it was chaotic and no bueno, but I won!

Also getting hit by two blades of my GS dance deals 1090 damage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:32 pm