Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
DoughGuy
Rin
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WyrmHero
8 posters

TCC increases damage of...miracles???

Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

TCC increases damage of...miracles??? - Page 2 Empty Re: TCC increases damage of...miracles???

Post by Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:33 pm

8w i think i was wrong and i have no idea what and how i got to 1200 with tcc, crown and red ts but now it dose 1360 when i tested it on the same enemies also i think i was wrong with the hornets sorry tongue might hv equiped 1st borns when testing and wrote the results down wrong

sorry, my bad
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

TCC increases damage of...miracles??? - Page 2 Empty Re: TCC increases damage of...miracles???

Post by Seignar Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Some testing, Hornet's Ring did not boost damage under any circumstances. But if you did see 2K, there might have been a rare occurrence that created bonus damage. What exactly happened?
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

i was testing in the church and as red ts boosts damage i wanted to test other rings like 1st borns and dragons something ring but then i fout why not try hornets too so on my 1st try i forgot to get rts working and on my second try it did about 2k but :|

idk man, but i wonder how it would react to power within or dragons roar thought dragons is not ment to do anything to magic and power within would most likely kill you
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:55 pm

PW+KJ= you can't buff yourself 2 times.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm

oh **** i always forget that one tongue
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Does the blast get counter damage if it goes off in the middle of someone's swing (which by definition it almost surely will?).
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 pm

it gets set off when you get hit so unless your ganged it impossible
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Does the blast get counter damage if it goes off in the middle of someone's swing (which by definition it almost surely will?).
    I see no possible way you CAN'T get counter damage unless its by shield deflection penetrating damage detonation and even then there is SOME counter damage.

I have tried the counter damage with Leo Ring tho, but no way to treat it as a thrust attack.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:32 pm

ok i did some more testing, KJ will not set off after your death every every time... i think the dude from the video showed 3v1 only, for a reason... i think it works like with the 4 kings so even after your death if your dying body gets hit KJ will still work for some seconds

this is most likely only a counter 3v1 gangingers unless you invade with low enough hp for the red ts to work and just turtle...

in the video the 2 rings he had were redts and 1st borns, i also found out something weird when testing with jov, he had 1500 hp but KJ took 1463 from him and still killed him...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:32 pm