Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Bcc17
Jester's Tears
6 posters

A list of Douchbags...Anyone want me to make?

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A list of Douchbags...Anyone want me to make? Empty A list of Douchbags...Anyone want me to make?

Post by Jester's Tears Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm

So after PvP'ing for some days now i've run into the MOST annyoing players i've ever seen. One combo i haven't seen was Walk of Peace and WoG is a combo they ABUSED TO DEATH on EVERY PLAYER i've talked to. Anyone wants me to make a list of the worst Gankers that I'VE ever seen? Those guys have driven me insane since they TAUNT you after they gank you and send you messages like ''Wtf noob.'' Or ''You suck ***''...

Or would you want me to make a list over players YOU WANT TO MEET in a battle...Some players i've been whit has probably been the fairest players i've EVER seen.

Both? Or just one of them?

Last edited by Jester's Tears on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A list of Douchbags...Anyone want me to make? Empty Re: A list of Douchbags...Anyone want me to make?

Post by Bcc17 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm

No, I don't really think that's in the spirit of the community.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

A list of Douchbags...Anyone want me to make? Empty Re: A list of Douchbags...Anyone want me to make?

Post by Serious_Much Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Not within the rules.. If you have any other blank spots in terms of the rules, they're here:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2-forum-guidelines

Also even if it was allowed, not sure people would have a list of ridicule, not what we're about here really. happy

Last edited by Serious_Much on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:30 pm

We're not allowed to post PSN Id's on this forum without the person's permission. So no, you can't do this.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Sad. Because i REALLY wanted to make a list of the Best players i've meet.Those guys deserves a cookie...Unlike the other guys...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:Sad. Because i REALLY wanted to make a list of the Best players i've meet.Those guys deserves a cookie...Unlike the other guys...

Yeah, even if you wanted to make a 'props' list or whatever, because they didn't willingly give their PSN ID/ xbox live to the forum it's seen as a breach of privacy, understandably really
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm

EDIT: Ninja'd by Serious AGAIN
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Thanks everyone for jumping in and aknowledging that we do not post PSNs on the forums. That is what makes this community what it is.

This thread is locked.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:37 pm

These guys are right. It is both against the rules and the spirit of this community to do this.

EDIT: Baal and I posted at the same time, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 am