Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Serious_Much
DarkW17
menzinho
TehInfamousAmos
DxV04
ThatPerson
cloudyeki
cloudofrain
JFmoney
hageshisa
Tzai
Wilkinson3424
JK Platin
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
Artificerprodigy
StarScarJenova
Redemption009
Carcosa
Shkar
ViralEnsign_
Tristan
Rudmed
Forum Pirate
raecor14
robsthedon
Servant of Priscilla
destutiodaemonis
billy_bayonet
whitechikz11
Federally
Spurgun
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rin
WyrmHero
42 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 40 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:22 pm

hageshisa wrote:The roof seems like an awesome idea! We gotta try that Rifty!

Also, Ahho I like yer job. Obviously it make it easier for ju to play wity EU peeps : D

Hahah...glad you like my work hours lol! But, yeah, its cool!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 40 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:27 pm

ThatPerson wrote:Hong Kong timezone is suffering.

Actually, i get to play a lot of Japanese in early AM my time ...if that's what you mean. Its a 14 hr time difference, i think. So, is early to late afternoon/evening in Japan.
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:22 pm

hey. just for the situation you havent seen it yet
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t11627-forum-teamspeak-server
    pls vote yes or no
    thanks
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 am

Guys for your information I'm taking a break from DkS. I'm playing DeS and have to play it offline because of the World Tendencies. So CM Ahhotep is now your temporary leader until I return, which I expect to be when DLC arrives.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:42 am

WyrmHero wrote:Guys for your information I'm taking a break from DkS. I'm playing DeS and have to play it offline because of the World Tendencies. So CM Ahhotep is now your temporary leader until I return, which I expect to be when DLC arrives.

Right Than...Wyrm will be back soon. In the mean time a PW event is in the works.

Guys, post in thread if you have any other ideas you would like to see happen as far as events are concerned.

Anyone, who has accomplished ranking up requirements let me know...I will see that it gets taken care of

Beyond that...have fun!!! Kick Arena Butt!! and, as always...Protect Our Queen.

Feel free to pm me: psn Ahhotep1
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Been so quiet lately, also can i start getting some info on the event planning unless my current role deems me unworthy. :|

As for an event an assault on New Londo or ToG could be fun, also we could add 3v1/2v1 battle simulations to the arena were the red needs to use the environment and hes knowledge of PW to defeat the host and hes phantom's...
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Blues less awesome idea for an event; Simply mass invading PW. Lets just set a date, 12-48 hours, were we compete with eachother who can get highest score.

Its not fancy nor that creative, but I believe it good for our new recruits as war training.

Also, Diciples who attend and score good can get promotions to Velka's Blade.

Question: How do we rank up from 1-2 and 2-3 now a days? Just activity and such?

Edit: I thought the commander was second in command for our Queens forces. Not that I think that you can't lead us Ahho, since I know you can. Just thought the commander role was more responsibilty than almost nothing : )
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Rin i will PM you ok happy
    And your ideas are excellent!! Rin lets get together on them and iron them out!! happy

@ Blue..read the OP...it might make things more clear for you happy Your ideas are never small or unimportant. You have good ones...keep'm coming!!

And, yes a Mass Invasion is being planned...nothing firm yet, but soon i want Rin up to speed on everything!!

I just checked and unfortunately Ranking Up procedure has not been added to the OP. I will get with Wyrm to add it. If i can find where in the thread wyrm wrote them i'll add them to op and current page Ok!! (I can't edit wyrms posts LOL).
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:36 pm

I know they arnt in the firat posta xD Thata why me ask ^^
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:46 pm

What we to do while Wyrm is taking a break (as always in my opinion):

1. We must get the sl99 arena running! I have like 3 builds for arena which I allost never use xD
    2. Getting the new recruits started, Im talking about ceremony and adding to the members list here.
    3. Have allaround more covenant activity.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 pm

'Talking about ceremony' no longer used, but i think the old ritual should be restored or at least a bow/prayer and jumping off to your death part, or some type of sacrifice. Hmmm, how about soul of Gwin, that would be perfect!!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm

I like they way your mind works Rin. Though I didnt know the ceremony doesnt exist anymore : ( i liked that
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeah I really liked the ceremony and the 3vs1 challenge. The veterans should be able to do them with the newbies. I want the mass invasion for next weekend, really basic 24 hour as blue said. For now, we're only seeing dedication to rank up, the more time and interest they have on the covenant the higher the chance to rank.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:15 pm

I may make a LH toon - just chill in the PW though... Idk.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:I may make a LH toon - just chill in the PW though... Idk.

Are you sure? We have very strict rules amos.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Heh, I am sure I can design a sexy glass cannon.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Ok post the build amos.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:53 pm

I win: http://tinyurl.com/97rxxgu
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Ahhh, no dragon weapons: http://tinyurl.com/8k7zdl2
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Well if you're joining officially you can't use MLGS till rank 3. +45 Int seems like a waste unless you're using an enchanted weapon. Overall looks deadly.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:01 pm

50 int for WDB: and the extra CMW damage.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Happy to hear that you wanna chill with us in PW Amos! : D Also, that glass canon really is glass, feel noobishly suprised that you only have 8 vit even though it's really obvious for a glass toon.

Btw Wyrm, does this mean that I can initiate new members that write in the forum that they want to aply?
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 40 Empty The name is HippyClown

Post by HippyClown Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:34 pm

just joining yall today, figured id introduce myself. i am 19 years of age, currently working for my father, and i need a bit of help. well since the DWGR is getting nerfed, that renders the build i wanted to make not viable anymore. anyone got any sl99 build ideas? tongue my psn is HippyClown, add me if ya like. and id rather not use a katana or rapier, they are way to common now sad
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:01 pm

HippyClown wrote:just joining yall today, figured id introduce myself. i am 19 years of age, currently working for my father, and i need a bit of help. well since the DWGR is getting nerfed, that renders the build i wanted to make not viable anymore. anyone got any sl99 build ideas? tongue my psn is HippyClown, add me if ya like. and id rather not use a katana or rapier, they are way to common now sad

Welcome to the forum Hippy big grin
    You can make your build here and then show it to us, then we can try to improve it.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Welcomr Hippy. Blue you can do that, only rank 3s or CMs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:57 am