Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 31 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by Federally Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:whats all this talk about tourneys anyway ?

I'm planing a Gravesworn tourney. The question is, do I wait for Amos to get back, or no?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 31 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Well hes is a beast of a player, i say wait for the git!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Okay gives me a week to organize
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:24 pm

I say lets do it.

And then we do another one when he gets back.

We are one of the busiest user covenents, but in my opinion we need more events.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Be wary of covenant

Curses Ahead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 31 932657698
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Federally wrote:Raging is a lazy canuck turning in half days!

Worked almost 60 days in a row so I deserve it.

Also I am on vacation for 2 weeks at the end of this week. So I am just starting early silly

Last edited by RagingDragon_69 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Who is Amos?
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm down for weekly events.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:57 pm

phantomblk wrote:Who is Amos?
    He is a man of indomitable spirit, a man who slays all in his path, a man whose sword does not even have to be unsheathed for gankers to run in fear, he is a man who shall never be forgotten, a man of great cunning, and so much more!!!!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:Who is Amos?
    He is a man of indomitable spirit, a man who slays all in his path, a man whose sword does not even have to be unsheathed for gankers to run in fear, he is a man who shall never be forgotten, a man of great cunning, and so much more!!!!

He is a man I whipped last time we fought big grin

But seriously, Amos is one of the better PvP'rs on the forum.

@Raging good point, but we do have an event this weekend. The tourney will start next week and finish on that weekend. It won't be all one day as I want to get everyone in, we'll do single elimination brackets. Each round will be best of 3 matches. I'll do up a post for it on the front page when i get home. But for now

All Gravesworn looking to participate in our upcoming tournament please finish your SL70 builds. It's in preparation for the upcoming War so I think its appropriate we use the war builds.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Funny how the tournament takes place on the first week of school. Oh well. If you don't mind, i'm gonna try and win. I wish i could have tested my build a bit more but, oh well.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Ok because I promised DxV I shall be joining the Gravesworn(also because Fed and Ziko bugged the **** out of me XD). So I would like to join the Bone Hand. Another for you Drake silly but that corruption goes to DxV just to let you know Fed.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Great! You are our 12th Xbox member! I'll add you right away
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 pm

since the only time i've had towards the cov has been making new cool headers for the vocations.... silly

I'm calling on the powers of the evil thing to bring me more RH members... I've been busy with outside lame stuff as well so my voc has been a bit slow >sad

Anyone who is interested in joining the RED HAND let me know or click on the REDHANBOOK link to post whatever on our thread. So .. JOIN THE RH. We're like the evil within the evil MUAHAHAHAHA

White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Yay new person to stomp
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:15 pm

ROOSTER330 wrote:http://tinyurl.com/8e7ql7m

Im feeling important from all the invitations from fed on other random threads happy, so I May make this build for this cov, if you approve of my basic tank damage dealin s.o.b.

Got no reply sad
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 pm

NR-K wrote:since the only time i've had towards the cov has been making new cool headers for the vocations.... silly

I'm calling on the powers of the evil thing to bring me more RH members... I've been busy with outside lame stuff as well so my voc has been a bit slow >sad

Anyone who is interested in joining the RED HAND let me know or click on the REDHANBOOK link to post whatever on our thread. So .. JOIN THE RH. We're like the evil within the evil MUAHAHAHAHA

Well you can't even get online to accept my friend request! You need to get in our chat! It's where all the action is at.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 pm

ROOSTER330 wrote:

Im feeling important from all the invitations from fed on other random threads happy, so I May make this build for this cov, if you approve of my basic tank damage dealin s.o.b.

Got no reply sad

Dude how did I miss this? What page was it on? I'm sorry! Well I think i obnoxiously invited you to our chat today so join that when you get on, and welcome to the fold!

Edit: you're on the list now! Welcome! And sorry I have no clue how I missed your post.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Federally wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:

Got no reply sad

Dude how did I miss this? What page was it on? I'm sorry! Well I think i obnoxiously invited you to our chat today so join that when you get on, and welcome to the fold!

Edit: you're on the list now! Welcome! And sorry I have no clue how I missed your post.

lol, no problem. Gonna be busy until much later tonight, then be on...probably too late though. Off all day and night tommorrow too though
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:57 pm

so when is the tourney gonna start? and we have new members already? wow u guys get lots really fast
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Well fed now I gotta get my GL build going silly Also who the HELL am I supposed to fight for in the war?!?!?!?!?!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm

[quote="Born"]
    Federally wrote:Born what kind of weapons do you like to use?

not sure havent really had alot of time to play the game , but im kind of fond of axes or things that are fast & powerfull

The fastest axe is the one the pyromancer starts with. The bigger they get the slower the start up swing is.

Faster weapons are dexterity weapons. I suggest you explore the wiki weapons page and come back with the one you like out of all the ones that catch your eye.
    http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Weapons
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Servant, are you going to join the gravelord tour?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Federally,

I am about to piss some people off. I think.
    cheers

Fellow Gravesworn, please hear me out.
    I notice at least on the xbl side that when we pvp each other we just use the RSS (Red SoapStone) like every one else in the DkS universe.

I think that is not the way we as Servants of Nito should PvP each other.

I understand that the RSS is the best method by which to find each other and fight. So I propose the following...... (I hope it is implemented in the Tournament)

(Thanks to RaynexFall for pointing how jacked the previous version of my suggestion sounded lol! Proper Bow )
    1. The host does his usual thing.
    2. Gravelord duelist will activate their EoDs first.
    3. Then the Gravelord duelist will put down their RSS or WSS
    4. The goal is to keep the eyes flowing and making it easier and quicker to PvP against each other.

Hurrah

Last edited by DxV04 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Well fed now I gotta get my GL build going silly Also who the HELL am I supposed to fight for in the war?!?!?!?!?!

Noble Knights.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:19 am