Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 39 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:42 am

hey look page 64... hopefully fed or viral has everything ready for the new thread.... hehe
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 39 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:43 am

a newthread oh joy! not really
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:48 am

Itll be a race between the 2 to make it first.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 am

who versus who?
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 am

oh and guys, i'm sorry, i won't be able to make the tour this weekend... some friends invited me over to their house for a D&D all nighter, then we are going swimming the next day, it will be the last time i get to see these friends over the summer so i'd like to hang out with them, wish i could join ya'll in spreading misery, but real life calls to me more then the game right now... weird i know.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:21 am

LOL cool Rayne I wish my friends would do mildly interesting stuff like that. They prefer the whole going out to bars and failing to pick up women.....
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:23 am

i understand which brings me to tell ya'll if i havent said already im movin to tennesse so for the next couple of days im not gonna b able to play not to mention i start school this coming monday which lowers the time i can play as well so ill try to get on before monday but im gonna be pretty busy. but at least ill try to get on the forums to keep up with events so i know what im missing but i know for a fact tht at latest ill be back on in a week so it shouldnt be too long and at earlies two maybe three days. when i come back on ill make sure to spread loads of misery but for now i cnt so ill c u then.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:24 am

Damn, best I ever managed to get was 12 hours straight of D&D. I am le jealous.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:26 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:LOL cool Rayne I wish my friends would do mildly interesting stuff like that. They prefer the whole going out to bars and failing to pick up women.....

well while yours is a group full of men, mine has a woman in it, granted she is dating our DM lmao... but yeah, no losses for me. i'm friends with more girls then guys actually... but alas stuck in the friendzone... >.> in other news... i feel that tomorrow or something i should challenge Wolf to a corruption duel, i doubt i win, but still. does not change the fact i want to try.

Also if i beat Wolf then i'm coming for you ziko... twisted
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:31 am

RaynexFall wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:LOL cool Rayne I wish my friends would do mildly interesting stuff like that. They prefer the whole going out to bars and failing to pick up women.....

well while yours is a group full of men, mine has a woman in it, granted she is dating our DM lmao... but yeah, no losses for me. i'm friends with more girls then guys actually... but alas stuck in the friendzone... >.> in other news... i feel that tomorrow or something i should challenge Wolf to a corruption duel, i doubt i win, but still. does not change the fact i want to try.

Also if i beat Wolf then i'm coming for you ziko... twisted

Dude thats where you are soooooo wrong...... theres a 1 to 1 split.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:39 am

what part was i wrong on? >.>
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:44 am

Lol sure u can try asmuch as I hate it Wulf runs with a swag sword sad
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:11 am

Oh no, page 65. New thread is on the way
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 am

You've still got 28 (27 after this one) more posts, dont panic.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:39 am

I didn't panic last time, and that resulted in me having to remake the thread the hard way, never again!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:44 am

ATTENTION GRAVESWORN A NEW THREAD WAS MADE, THIS WILL BE LOCKED. NEW THREAD IS LINKED BELOW.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t9836-gravesworn-servants-of-the-first-3rd-thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 am