Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 am

Its no problem no worries , but I am actually top rank plus 5 corruption too winking

Have you informed the participants on how they should act during the 2vs1 , it shouldn't become a gangbang with no chance of winning , and the ''team'' should def not be allowed to connect 2 , 3 or 4 hits at once , it should be consider and treated as a FRIENDLY duel.

So take risks and use punishable attacks rather then only playing safe as much as possible

On a side note I would suggest adding another 5 ranks of corruption since these 5 can be obtained quite fast. We shouldn't all be able reach max rank in only a few weeks again.

Also the EoD offerings should only consist of EoDs earned through slaying invading SOVs instead of exterminating frogs in The Depths.

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 6 3207319737
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:52 am

Well the corruption goes past +5. There just isn't anything else I can think up and call a "reward" so it's just simply a measure of badassery, especially now that I am making them more PvP centric. I'll continue to add more to the list as I come up with more ideas, and probably come up with challenges we can do as a group similar to the ones the Darkstalkers do and give the opportunity to earn unique titles and such.

The simple fact of the matter is, Dark Souls doesn't allow us true covenants, we are just a collection of players who play the game together. So I really can't give rewards, I am simply trying to give us fun things to do to challenge ourselves and make us better or just be fun, and then ensuring the Covenant takes a bit of notice when you complete one.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:20 am

well said Fed I agree, ingame covenants could've been something amazing as opposed to what they actually are at the moment.

Aside from awesome and unique titles , Im also not sure on what kind of rewards or duties you could give each individual rank :roll:

An idea for corruption ,

A Gravesworn is granted 1 corruption if they succeed in beating a random invader who is a high ranked player in ''The book of the guilty''

A Gravesworn is awarded 1 corruption if they manage to invade an infected world and be succesfull in defeating the target

A Gravesworn is given 1 corruption for meeting a formerly unknown active gravelord ingame , and persuade them to join the GraveSworn OR pusuade them to participate in one of our war events or curse meetings
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:45 am

Before anyone can get a corruption from me joining then!

Fed/viral I would finally like to become a member of the gravesworn. I've been watching from the beginning but didn't have enough time to make a build/actually play or post.
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 pm

ok guys. i see while i was asleep that i have 3 people up for helping me. i could try and knock out 2 corruption in one go by challenging ziko and rayne. and then challenging wulf alone. im making an SL 70 build for the war even though i might not be there. probably not today but maybe later tonight or tomorrow i will have my build finished.
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Crap, sorry for missing the war, I forgot I had band stuff so I was playing bass guitar all day.
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 pm

you didnt miss the war. you only missed the tour. the next tour date is the 18th.
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Oh lol ok.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 pm

We go every week slowly progressing through lordran finding new souls to torment.

As for the war thats still a few weeks away and OUr allaiance with the Dark Stalkers, and Servanrs of Izalith should ensure us enough members to win through sheer numbers.

Plus with the Gravesworn doing so well and getting so many new members I'd even suggest that this User Cov may be one of , if not, the most successful on the forums.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Yukon wrote:Before anyone can get a corruption from me joining then!

Fed/viral I would finally like to become a member of the gravesworn. I've been watching from the beginning but didn't have enough time to make a build/actually play or post.

YAY my drake hunting buddy is joining!

BRO you are so welcome here. .... ahem.... I mean I offer a dignified welcome to our humble brother hood of not so humble living dead.

You are sgt-pigdeon right? on PSN?

Also throw down a vocation and we are good to go.

MORE MEMBERS GIVE ME MORE!
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Ok page 9, I'm ashamed of myself!

Had a great time at the tour. Had some good fights, even though lately I'm losing a larger percentage of my fights than I'd like to admit. Lag has been terrible lately, but even with really fast connection, in my home there's usually 2 or 3 consoles running off our wireless, so there really isn't much to be done!

Anyways, good job with the OP makeover, Fed.

EDIT: Dammit, didn't even make page 9! Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 6 2707236321

At least 10 is a nice round number!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:Ok page 9, I'm ashamed of myself!

Had a great time at the tour. Had some good fights, even though lately I'm losing a larger percentage of my fights than I'd like to admit. Lag has been terrible lately, but even with really fast connection, in my home there's usually 2 or 3 consoles running off our wireless, so there really isn't much to be done!

Anyways, good job with the OP makeover, Fed.

EDIT: Dammit, didn't even make page 9! Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 6 2707236321

At least 10 is a nice round number!

Happy to hear that! I did invade you but you didnot make it silly
    you should get the upper hand in your house and run a cable to the router twisted lol!
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 pm

I had some pretty lame fights too on Friday. I don't know why but I couldn't get my grip on what I was doing so I would get slaughtered. I will try again during next weeks tour, and I will most likely prevail with my playing.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 pm

i kept getting griefers for every fight, either they were modding, or just being annoying...
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Where are you cursing at the moment ?
    shazzy
    shazzy

Post by shazzy Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello All i wasn't sure which thread to post to but i would love to become apart of this group big grin
    It'd be nice to spread misery with a friendly community along my side ha.
    I'm currently SL20 On PS3 spreading misery in the depths big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Vadislov wrote:Crap, sorry for missing the war, I forgot I had band stuff so I was playing bass guitar all day.

BAss is the shieet!! I used to play bass too. Proper Bow That's good fun bro!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 pm

shazzy wrote:Hello All i wasn't sure which thread to post to but i would love to become apart of this group big grin

cheers Welcome to the Gravesworn brother. How is it going for you?

Would you like to join the Gravelord tour of lordran also?

shazzy
    shazzy

Post by shazzy Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:34 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    shazzy wrote:Hello All i wasn't sure which thread to post to but i would love to become apart of this group big grin

O... Well Awesome!
    It's Alright just trying to get some action in the depths. Not much luck :| buttt what is this tour of lordran?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Welome Shazzy to the Gravesworn ! I hope to Gravelord with you soon.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Hey Dx you wanna go a few rounds with Wulf again
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:55 pm

shazzy wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:

O... Well Awesome!
    It's Alright just trying to get some action in the depths. Not much luck :| buttt what is this tour of lordran?

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7485-next-stop-undead-parish-8-4-2012-gravelord-tour-of-lordran

We are sweeping Lordran as an army. Every 2 weeks we infect and curse a new area. August 18th, target the Depths sl 30 or 35 I have not made up my mind yet hehe
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Hey Dx you wanna go a few rounds with Wulf again

I would but currently I am chasing a very very very very very very very extremely important item.

:eye-death:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Dx you on PSN now?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:06 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Soo Im not considered to be an ''Elder'' of the XBL Gravesworn ? silly

Federally, I vote that Zikologica be made Elder along side Wulf.
    Zik has been loyal to the core going out of his way from the time he set foot in the Grave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 pm