Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Shkar
User
crunchynumber
_xXAchillesXx_
BackwardsBaboon
RagingDragon_69
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
NR-K
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
RaynexFall
Vadislov
Federally
18 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 am

Shkar wrote:I had had all of the corruptions, I believe.

i'm not taking any away from anyone. If you had some already you keep it. If you wanna earn more by doing the new stuff? I'll keep +1ing whatever number you got big grin

Also Shkar Doughy suggested you be the potential target for my Xbox members in the war to earn corruption. My Psn guys get a point for killing DoughGuy but we don't yet have an Xbox NK to act a big target for the Xbox guys. Do you have any suggestions or want to be in that position yourself? Obviously it would only apply while you were on an NK toon doing NK stuff, like the coming war.

@Ziko Yes I do. The thread is about to get locked and need to be remade so I'm kind of planning everything to be finished for the new thread.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by Shkar Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:11 am

Sure, I can fight for the NK in that case. The one downside is that I have to make a level 70 for the war either way...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:13 am

Well see I'm not encouraging you to fight for them. I want you fighting for us lol, that's what Doughy suggested. I'd prefer you gave me the inside track on an active Xbox NK who is pretty good at PvP who would make an appropriate target for our Gravesworn horde.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:14 am

sweet i get to try for shkar... =/ and i'm sad... due to a bunch of BS, i lost 92 humanity and 1.5m souls... then later lost 10 humanity and 300k souls... bleh...
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 am

The only XBL NH's I recognize are Isaac and Sun, and I don't think either are active.
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:09 am

Holy crap, I am pretty proud of myself, I made 2 million souls last night by fighting in 2's in the Kiln area at the end of the game. I think I am ready for about anything now lol. I will do good in the upcoming war.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:12 am

Vadislov wrote:Holy crap, I am pretty proud of myself, I made 2 million souls last night by fighting in 2's in the Kiln area at the end of the game. I think I am ready for about anything now lol. I will do good in the upcoming war.

Not to disappoint you but some of the LH and NK are in a whole other league from the guys you commonly see invading guys like us....
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:17 am

Well dang, whatever though, I am still glad I could do that lol.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:18 am

but be glad, we also have some people on our side that are in another league. so hopefully we can win this thing.
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:26 am

I'm still debating on whether or not I should use a Black Knight Greataxe or just stick with my Silver Knight Straightsword with my now lvl 173 character.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 am

Vadislov wrote:Well dang, whatever though, I am still glad I could do that lol.

Am I able to duel you at all or are you on XBL?
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:35 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Vadislov wrote:Well dang, whatever though, I am still glad I could do that lol.

Am I able to duel you at all or are you on XBL?

I am strictly on PSN, I dont have an xbox lol, though I want one >.>, I will be up for dueling.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 am

Vadislov go get the RSS from painted World on your 72 big grin
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:19 am

Gravesworn brethren - here is vid of me dueling Ziko and Wulf. You two cats are beasts Proper Bow . I also threw in some bouts and fights in other areas.

https://youtu.be/1pAijuEuoO0

Enjoy!

All for the love of the misery!

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:38 am

Great stuff & entertaining to watch , we had a blast in the moonpit for sure :pirat:

Damn the forest gangbang will never quit , lol , next time whenever we are both online and in the mood to host there , we will surely do it !

For the Glory of Alvina & Papa Nito's Misery !

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 4 639795459
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 am

Thanks for the video Broke! It's great to see our Xbox brethren in action since I sadly cannot see it first hand. Keep the videos coming and I'd especially enjoy a mash up of just fights between Gravesworn!
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:31 am

Federally wrote:Thanks for the video Broke! It's great to see our Xbox brethren in action since I sadly cannot see it first hand. Keep the videos coming and I'd especially enjoy a mash up of just fights between Gravesworn!

Oh yes - I will be putting one together just of Gravesworn duels. I'm stilling playing with vid software so doing more vids will allow me to learn the software better. Will problably have a Gravesworn vid up in a couple of days since I have a lot of material.

Good times people - good times.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 am

Im finally going to make me a Balder Swag Sword GraveSworn now anytime soon ,

I hope to be fast rolling instead of flipping , but my desired look and loadout needs to allow it
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:26 am

I got Talia to sl70, with a SL60 version left who can still GL catacombs & Anor Londo. Ready for the war now!

Next on my agenda. A Sen's Fort build. Am I correct in thinking sl50 would be about right?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

For Sens a 50 ought to work, tho a 40 may be able to do Sens and Btown
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:06 pm

i was 50 when i went through sens so 50 is a good idea.
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:27 pm

im still up for dueling. sl 20 for tour and sl 85
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 pm

I have a 23 on Xbox. Think I'm gonna make something similar to my 20 on psn though. Guess I should get on that...
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 pm

you want to duel?
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Alrighty looks like I will be cursing up the pace with you all. psn sl 60

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 am