Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Shkar
User
crunchynumber
_xXAchillesXx_
BackwardsBaboon
RagingDragon_69
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
NR-K
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
RaynexFall
Vadislov
Federally
18 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 pm

This makes sense, well in the future if anyone wants to duel me then I will be glad to happy.
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by crunchynumber Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 pm

yea proto that was fun. ill be on later tonight maybe we could duel again. my friend has a Sl 83 who wants to duel. he might be able to join us.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Vadislov wrote:I wish my level 162 was able to fight the 120's... I only heard about the recommended level cap after I was level 161.

What you need to do is enlist my help to make a new SL70. Then you'll be in range with all of our builds for the coming war in ToTG. Once we decide upon a build you can have a brand new one in under and hour
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 pm

KILL ALL LIFEHUNTERS
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:40 pm

alright, we can try crunchy, course i might just start messing around with some stuff, lol right now i'm running around with a bloodshield +15, a lit uchi +5, and ornstiens... lol... got bored last night...
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Federally wrote:
    Vadislov wrote:I wish my level 162 was able to fight the 120's... I only heard about the recommended level cap after I was level 161.

What you need to do is enlist my help to make a new SL70. Then you'll be in range with all of our builds for the coming war in ToTG. Once we decide upon a build you can have a brand new one in under and hour

Holy crap! Under an hour? It took me an hour just to get to level 20 last night. I am so up for this if that's how easy it is, I'll be able to at 5 pm where I am, it's 2:41 right now.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Vadislov wrote:
    Federally wrote:

Holy crap! Under an hour? It took me an hour just to get to level 20 last night. I am so up for this if that's how easy it is, I'll be able to at 5 pm where I am, it's 2:41 right now.

May be offline by then myself, but we should be able to hook up this weekend to get your 70 gravelord complete. First though we need to pick a build so I know what gear to give you

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Alright guys the Psn chat rooms appear to be functional again. Me and Sniper have been in ours for a few hours with no kicks. So let's try and get in the habit of being in it when you're on DkS.

On that note I had some great fights with Sniper(Achillies) in the Burg on our 70s. Really was a lot of fun buddy big grin
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:14 pm

well... im still gonna go kill all the lords, cuz i wanna get to ng+ lol
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Honestly now that I think of it, I think I'm gonna stick with my other guy. He may not be amazing but I know how to parry and stab people pretty well. I just got used to using magic all the time in battle, so I think I'll stick with a warrior style.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 pm

So Fed...forgive me if I missed a post somewhere, but is SL 70 gonna be our primary level now? And is this just for the war or in general? I think I'm gonna make some tweaks to my sl80 & I can easily drop him to 70 by losing some DEX & just going elemental. (+15 Iaito with my current 30 DEX is somewhat underwhelming anyways!)
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm

K, I know this is completely off topic, but why does the (Cursed) Greatsword of Artorias not actually use occult energy and the normal one uses divine? Or magic, I cant remember
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Darkness, I read your thing and the post is a few pages back, if you did not read it

Thanks for the heads up!!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote: I wonder if the Gravelord that the guy/gal was testing with was invaded, or was attempted to be invaded (as we know that Gravelords usually have a hard time in terms of connection).

^ this

Is that in relation to my second wall text? I was using 2 consoles in my house.

My infected target saw the disasters are gone message. I ran to the other xbox thinking I was indeed invaded and killed and I was not. Still alive in the same spot.

My target infected was half way down the bridge when the message came up.
    Very close to the place where I confirmed the gravelord sign.

I went back to the console that had the target infected and he was not invaded.

Just wierd.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Oh my god I have Avriks back story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Ok, I got my 72 to be a gravelord servant now, he is pretty cool now that I play him more. I will use this guy for killing those solair knights in ToTG when we have the war.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Want to duel my SL 75 sometime Valdislov?
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:13 pm

im available for duels right now if anyones interested ill be on for a couple hours. SL 83 and SL 20 for the tour on sat and sun
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Damn Crunchy I can't get online at the moment but I hope we'll get a chance to duel with our SL20 GL tour builds before the event kicks off cheers
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:17 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:So Fed...forgive me if I missed a post somewhere, but is SL 70 gonna be our primary level now? And is this just for the war or in general? I think I'm gonna make some tweaks to my sl80 & I can easily drop him to 70 by losing some DEX & just going elemental. (+15 Iaito with my current 30 DEX is somewhat underwhelming anyways!)

yeah i was waiting to make it official so I could test it a bit, and before Psn took a **** today I got a lot of play time in and it will be the official decision.

So Two Big Announcements

1. normal operating SL for Psn will be 70. Since i'm not on Xbox and don't have a guage on that community I won't try and make you guys go 70 if that;s no good there. However, we will be 70 at the ToTG war so Xbox guys still need 70's for that as all our opponents will be in range of your 70.

2. corruption is being changed, all PvE related corruption rankings are out. New PvP and Gravelord related Corruptions will be incoming.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:19 pm

well it's a good thing i got the +1 for killing O&S lol
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Sounds good to me :pirat:

Are you still planning to introduce clothing restrictments for the individual vocations ?
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:20 pm

ziko message me on skype when you want to duel ill be in the parish
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 pm

im still up for dueling... sl 20 or 85
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 pm

I had had all of the corruptions, I believe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am