Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Heroez Blade
Pratix
RANT
mattyice47
9 posters

My build so far. give me input

Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

My build so far. give me input - Page 2 Empty Re: My build so far. give me input

Post by Raikan007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:01 am

as mentioned, ditch the Golem armour, its crap and looks crap!

Paladin is very good and also has high resistance, however, I would get the +5 Giants Helmet as it looks the best and has very good stats as well! Giant legs +5 are also very good with the Paladins Armour and Smoughs Gauntlets (these are the best in the game I feel)

As mentioned as well, get a pyro flame for nothing to add something else to the build!

GSoA is a great shield (excuse the pun) and is lighter than the Giant shield (I think) and has the best stability needed for your type of build and resists curse and poison etc...) and looks cool!

I would always use Havels Ring to max out equip burden and have another ring like Cloranthy etc to assist in regaining stamina OR buy lots of the green stuff and use all the time.. saves you a ring slot which can be used for the Wolf ring which you want..

not sure what all of these would weigh, you can use mugenmonkey too see..

10+ Fire Zweihander does 728 damage, not sure if you would want that as well?
    mattyice47
    mattyice47
    Regular
    Regular

My build so far. give me input - Page 2 Empty Re: My build so far. give me input

Post by mattyice47 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 pm

i maxed out the pally stuff and am using havels gauntlets and helm until i can upgrade the giants armor... everything you mentioned turned out to weigh around 70
    mattyice47
    mattyice47
    Regular
    Regular

Post by mattyice47 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 pm

i actually have a +5 lightening Zweihander

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:55 am