Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
whitechikz11
RandelOolacile
DxV04
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
Bioraptor
11 posters

SL 1 GraveLord mass at the Burg.

Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

SL 1 GraveLord mass at the Burg. - Page 2 Empty Re: SL 1 GraveLord mass at the Burg.

Post by Bioraptor Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:41 pm

I found when it first started the first few duels we're hit an miss.
    I think most of us we're finding out who was fighting fairly and who was there just for cheap kills.
    After we found our barrings I found most duels honourable and fair.
    I was using a plus 5 morning Star with a lighting plus5 for back up.
    My armour was not base but not maxed out neither.

Also thanks to the guys who did not punish me with BS
    I know I gave you all many opatunaties,it was nice just to duel.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

SL 1 GraveLord mass at the Burg. - Page 2 Empty Re: SL 1 GraveLord mass at the Burg.

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:00 pm

MudoRH wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    dancash1808 wrote:+10 armor? damn thats where I was going wrong lol. and I had a +5 lightning crossbow incase of cheapery.

I guess the +10 armor could be counted as cheap but SL 1 GraveLord mass at the Burg. - Page 2 3358384175 I can't menu swap a full armor set when invaded by a **** so I needed to be prepared, and it really served to lengthen the fights against SoVs. I just made sure to take it a little easier on SoVs and not bust out with the best tactics to wreck them quickly due to the advantage.

In other news I will report some great DWs invaded me as well. One in particular invaded while I was in the midst of a long duel with a SoV, he showed up and just watched from where the Spear Hollows spawn, then when a 2nd SoV invaded and refused to fight, just interfering with my duel with a bow and arrow from the crossbow hollow's location the DW went up there and put a beat down on him. Then faced me in a fair duel after I had vanquished the SoV I was working on.

This is awesome! Wish there were more like this!

Hey Fed, I'm not online at the moment, supposed to have someone out within the week to fix it up, but I'm curious to know what the prerequisites to becoming Gravesworn!

The requirements are simply to enjoy Gravelording and post fairly regularly in our thread.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Hey guys, the more I think about it the more curiuos I am about the +5 decision for the weaker weapon. In all my Burg co-op I've noticed it's pretty much either/or, either glitchers with max weaps or non-glitchers with base weaps, as at this point in the game there has been no opportunity to upgrade. Have you all noticed something else?

Though I do see some fellow phantoms using the Drake Sword, that might fit into the +5 range of weapon.

Or is gravelording more aimed at players who leave the T Demon alive in order to low-level PVP with mid-range weaps?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 pm

I truly believe our rules should've been NO upgraded weapons at all.,

some of us were carrying their base weapons , while others such as myself had made +5 weapons.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:55 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I truly believe our rules should've been NO upgraded weapons at all.,

some of us were carrying their base weapons , while others such as myself had made +5 weapons.

Shrug my +5 weapon was nothing with base stats. I could of won each fight simply using combustion from my +0 pyro glove. I just chose to fight fun, not necessarily to win, and it worked out wonderfully.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 pm

exactly , from what Ive seen everyone of us was just out there trying to have fun , not in an all out kill mode , and that's exactly how I like to duel in Dark Souls.

I also think a +5 dagger practically counts as a base weapon if you don't BS or parry with it.

Lookin forward to the parish , and Im going to install Skype chat NOW winking
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Yeah I'll put some effort into gathering everyone into a Skype chat. Will help a lot I think
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:exactly , from what Ive seen everyone of us was just out there trying to have fun , not in an all out kill mode , and that's exactly how I like to duel in Dark Souls.

I also think a +5 dagger practically counts as a base weapon if you don't BS or parry with it.winking
    A dagger in pvp with no crits? That's pretty badass.

It was great fun and I want to give a big fat THANK YOU to you Gravesworn. Finally got to fight red phantoms outside of Anor Londo. I hope you do the same in ToG, 'cause I'd love to fight get killed by some big red skeledogs.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:19 pm

My no critical hit dagger fighting can be seen in the second vid.

Saturday after next we will be cursing the Parish with a large group at SL20 I believe so maybe you'll get lucky or unlucky there again with your infinity char big grin

And if you want to fight the BP skeleton dogs that can probably be arranged , but I can not help you achieve that on your SL400ish character

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 pm

The real Thanks should go to DxV, while a few of us came up with the idea he is the one who put all the work into making it actually happen!
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:00 am

I would also encourage any who may be interested to keep a GL at sl 1 because last night (day after the GL tour date) I went back to the burg at sl 1. I only had an hour to play but it was a solid hour of quality low-level crap-equipment pvp! I think I had 5 SoVs (1 invaded twice) and one DW. Everyone had appropriate weapons except for one SoV, and I had something up my sleeve for him!

Anyways, I'm sure people took notice of all those GL signs during the tour...many whom had probably never seen one before then, and they may still be checking back to see if there's more! SL 1 GraveLord mass at the Burg. - Page 2 932657698
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Federally wrote:The real Thanks should go to DxV, while a few of us came up with the idea he is the one who put all the work into making it actually happen!

Thank you very much for the mention Federally. I am just happy that everyone seemed to have had a lot of fun and really happy that someone reported BPs and in infinte! ouch!!! Thanks for sharing callipygias

Boon, I think noobs are going to be running into GL signs and BPs from now until next Gen LOL

I know I will be keeping one handy big grin

I hope this grows the gravelord army even more. I am still getting hate from others in other forums haha Never gets old.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:09 am

I have been GL,d in the Burg since the event,had a bit of luck last night.
    9 consecutive wins winking.
    Although I jumped the gun a bit an taken my build too sl20.
    Was thinking last night at sl20 there are going to be a lot of diversity in different builds,I hope we are all fighting from the same page this time though or we will be no better then those pesky gankers.

@DxVo4 I would love to know how that conversation went with that dude you told me about,just curious to his reply in why?.
    Again bro thanks....Looking Forward to the next GL mass.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 am

Bioraptor wrote:I have been GL,d in the Burg since the event,had a bit of luck last night.
    9 consecutive wins winking.
    Although I jumped the gun a bit an taken my build too sl20.
    Was thinking last night at sl20 there are going to be a lot of diversity in different builds,I hope we are all fighting from the same page this time though or we will be no better then those pesky gankers.

@DxVo4 I would love to know how that conversation went with that dude you told me about,just curious to his reply in why?.
    Again bro thanks....Looking Forward to the next GL mass.

I encourage you to click the image in my signature, go join the Gravesworn! We gravelord daily big grin
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 am

I will check it it out,thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:03 pm