Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Jansports
swordiris
Leeroy_Jenkins
WyrmHero
rywhitty222
FruitPunchNinja
ViralEnsign_
techno_viking
kazumoshi
GrEeNgObLiN
Gaxe
RANT
billy_bayonet
CaptanSpudsy
TehInfamousAmos
ROOSTER330
20 posters

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND - Page 6 Empty Re: PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:49 am

But its a tournament for duelists how would they hide?
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND - Page 6 Empty Re: PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:09 am

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:Let Green wear his catarina helm please. I can't see him without it.

LOL wym,its because i feel naked without it. i guess i never has a build without it.
    anyway if agree this is my build
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4314739668467819
    if not i change my head!
    btw location?

I like the build, and yeah you can keep the helm, it is sort of Samuria-ish happy
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:http://tinyurl.com/cx6pe9f what do you think lol. In my opinion the bkh looks the most like a naginata and the sks looks identical to a yari both of wich are samurai weapons. btw I have an awesome sl 120 samurai build in my sig and unfortunently I cannot join unless Im at my sisters when the tourny takes place I have no internet. sad

I agree, bkh looks alot like a Naginata, its just too good for this. I like your build, tourney is planned for August 17,18,19th. Literally any time for me, have to coordinate more later with everyone else, hope you can make it
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:16 am

Gaxe wrote:Rooster I'll be being a samurai.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3938176641066756

Stupid thing wouldn't minify it lol.

Damn! I have to hurry and decide, you literally picked the exact armor figuration i wanted to use! Great build btw.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:18 am

swordiris wrote:You say no magic but doesn't it seem Chameleon and hidden body were made for ninjas?

Like Viral said, being in a duel setting, theres really no where for them to hide, it wouldnt help any.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:20 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:Rooster I'll be being a samurai.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3938176641066756

Stupid thing wouldn't minify it lol.

Damn! I have to hurry and decide, you literally picked the exact armor figuration i wanted to use! Great build btw.

I've been using that armor setup for a long time happy . Also great minds think alike. I'm ready to beat Wyrm to bits ;D jk i'll get my *** kicked....
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:27 am

@Green, not sure about location yet. Have a couple in mind....just want something not normally used. Maybe one of the areas at the start of Anor Londo...something like that
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:05 am

Also, I think this will be my build....not 100% just yet happy

http://tinyurl.com/csto794
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 am

And for anyone that didnt see, I have copied the links youve provided and added them to the ROSTER LIST. Please make sure I didnt put the wrong ones in the wrong spots etc etc. If you have any changes to your build, just let me know I will fix it in the Roster list
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 am

LOL id also suggest removing the Wolf ring from rotation as it wiill result in poise slugging matches
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:33 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:LOL id also suggest removing the Wolf ring from rotation as it wiill result in poise slugging matches

Only Samurai's can use it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:34 am

even so.... it gives more than enough poise to tank the hits and slug out the match with minimal stat investment
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 am

Could you add rapiers? Only ninjas can use.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 am

Also no humanity WHAT SO EVER that means having none for defense n stuff.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 am

Eastern Warriors never used straight bladed weapons.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:00 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Eastern Warriors never used straight bladed weapons.

If your talking about rapiers, only NINJAS can use it...derp
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:49 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:@Green, not sure about location yet. Have a couple in mind....just want something not normally used. Maybe one of the areas at the start of Anor Londo...something like that

Why not somewhere closer for those who makes a new toon,
    Like burg/parish, blightown...
    Or my opinion moonlight garden because it fits the scene of samoerai/ninja theme and all who makes a new toon can also host over there and the invasions there are less.
    Just suggestion
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:22 am

Something like that could work Green. I will keep looking, I was thinking a good open area in the forest, just not sure where yet. I do want it to be some kind of arena, open area, even if among the forest. We will figure something out closer than Anor if you want happy

@Gaxe, sorry idk about rapiers. Already pushing it with some other things in my opinion

@Viral, I origionally made this a Uchi/Iaito, no poise armor only duel with only the wolf ring, so everyone has 40 poise....but not enough people wanted to do it, so here we are with poise machines etc, my build included happy. Still might switch to a dual Uchi ninja though.....just sounds cool
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:05 pm

Actually, i know some people would not like it, but the area behind that second living tree is very samurai ish. The area with all the trees, where the stone knight and all those frogs pop up.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Oh i just thought of this while thinking up a build, we cant have weapons that are able to block in our off hand right. Theres not many weapons on the list that can, but some do like spears. I'm trying to decide between these two: http://tinyurl.com/bwqqysl & http://tinyurl.com/cwhcjwl
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Idk for some reason I imagine ninjas using rapiers lol.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 pm

I imagine fencers using rapiers. I picture ninjas with katanas,daggers,and spears. I would know xD
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:46 pm

ninjas would use Daggers, and throwing Knives, and all the Surge Pyros to creat Smokescreens to get away and yeah
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:I imagine fencers using rapiers. I picture ninjas with katanas,daggers,and spears. I would know xD

A spear? I SOOO do not picture a ninja with a spear...rofl.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 pm

But i feel ninjas are at a HUGE disadvantage from samurai's. I think ninjas should get rapiers to even out the odds. Daggers do crap damage and they have crap range. They also can't use the washing pole which is a disadvantage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:19 am