Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sorcery Build

RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Sorcery Build Empty Sorcery Build

Post by RandelOolacile Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:51 am

Sorcery Build 885d921e-5ed1-44bb-91b7-a97ce74d37ec
    Hi, everyone!

I finished up my pestilence build and now I'm back wanting some ideas for a sorcery build. Weapons and spells mostly, I already came up with an armor combo that I think looks awesome! Not until recently have I touched spell casters abd it was with a pyromancer so it's still relatively new to me and I imagine that sorcerers are more intricate. So what do you guys think? Picture is armor set in going with!

Thanks for the info! =D

Last edited by MudoRH on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Sorcery Build Empty Re: Sorcery Build

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

The chest and dress look good together, Ive had a hard tome finding something that looked good with that armour. Didnt thikn to try the channeler set. However I dont like the hat or gauntlets. i think the arms should be completely covered, and the hat doesn fit the rest of the armour. Jst my 2c.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:57 am

Maybe the big hat? I really just went with the hat cause its a witch hat, but also cause the purple in it matches the purple in the glorious armor. The hands I couldn't agree more. I'm trying to think...maybe channelers gauntlets?

Edit: I just tried a few gauntlets! The one that looked like they matched the best were the brigand gauntlets and the channelers gauntlets. Hmm...maybe channelers.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:08 am

I dont wear the channelers so I cant help you. but the thing about the hat is the way it blocks half your face. personally I dislike it but if you think its good go for it. It may also be the angel, straight on. Fighting them with the camera at a 30-60 degree angle I think it would look much better.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Looks amazing!!! Just increase your Int to 44 or 50 if you want to use WDB. Then increase HP to 50, use fap ring and bellowing dragoncrest. Or wolf ring. They say sorcery casting speed isn't affected by Dex much, I still have to test that myself.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:34 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Looks amazing!!! Just increase your Int to 44 or 50 if you want to use WDB. Then increase HP to 50, use fap ring and bellowing dragoncrest. Or wolf ring. They say sorcery casting speed isn't affected by Dex much, I still have to test that myself.

Thanks, Wyrm! I just finished gathering the catalyst and such so I should be able to start building today. I'm gonna try to acquire all spells so I have a good choice. We'll see how this turns out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 am