Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 26 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:33 am

RaynexFall wrote:oh cool, now i hate to ask like this, but since your on, can you explain the ranking system to me for the GraveSworn? lol... it's confused me.

I could but I just looked at it, and I don't like it. 50 eyes is easy to come by! Also Rank 5 shall be earned in events. So i'm gonna go mess with the rankings page and be back in a minute
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 26 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by RaynexFall Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:34 am

and then explain it to me? lmao...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:50 am

Okay I edited the rankings. Imo was too easy before.

To clarify the rank is based on total eyes in inventory.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 am

thx for clarifying, and lol i'll get 69 eye's by tomorrow night... cuz i'm already a gravelord servant +2. then i can get GLS +3 and play in the war... hmm... yeah... this is gonna be fun lol
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:15 am

ok so the war between us and NK is in ToG yea oh and does anyone have a suggestion for a secondary weapon for Wulf im keeping the Chaos blade and i need a good +15 dex weapon sumthing to resemble the claws of a wolf
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:25 am

RaynexFall wrote:thx for clarifying, and lol i'll get 69 eye's by tomorrow night... cuz i'm already a gravelord servant +2. then i can get GLS +3 and play in the war... hmm... yeah... this is gonna be fun lol

Oh you don't have to be +3 to play in the war. I just want fighting in a war a requirement to get rank 5.

Also once I get my writers cap on I'll go respond to the RP. I honestly hadn;'t planned any further ahead then trying to give you guys a shot at doing some if you want, so i'm now at a loss for words big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:26 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:ok so the war between us and NK is in ToG yea oh and does anyone have a suggestion for a secondary weapon for Wulf im keeping the Chaos blade and i need a good +15 dex weapon sumthing to resemble the claws of a wolf

Well um, two suggestions. A really good and light +15 Dex weapon is the BSS, and a lore/character appropriate one is the claw fist weapon lol
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:35 am

Federally wrote:
    RaynexFall wrote:thx for clarifying, and lol i'll get 69 eye's by tomorrow night... cuz i'm already a gravelord servant +2. then i can get GLS +3 and play in the war... hmm... yeah... this is gonna be fun lol

Oh you don't have to be +3 to play in the war. I just want fighting in a war a requirement to get rank 5.

Also once I get my writers cap on I'll go respond to the RP. I honestly hadn;'t planned any further ahead then trying to give you guys a shot at doing some if you want, so i'm now at a loss for words big grin

+3 = req. for rank 5. and i personally want it. lmao. and i figured i didn't have to be, lol... and alright, well anythings fine with me, lol, but playing this character will be different from what i'm used to. summoning is something new to me in RP, lmao. anyways... off to the depths for more jolly non co-operative farming of EoD's and Humanities!!! lol.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 am

Hey fed guess what? I have a Gravelord now silly

It was so fn awesome to take the coffin ride and do something I have never done in soooo many hrs of playtime!

Dx convinced well twisted my rubber arm to join the tour!

He is only at sl20 and already he is a killing machine..build is 18 vit 10 att 17 end 14 str/dex base for the rest and he's a warrior of course lol

I can believe what a beast I put together at sl20 56 poise with kirks helm no chest plate and havel gaunts/legs with a large upper body and red skin...rocking a chaos uchi/rapier on the right of course and pyro/dark hand...with ring of FAP and DWGR...I gotta say I look pretty damn scary twisted
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:40 am

Federally wrote:
    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:ok so the war between us and NK is in ToG yea oh and does anyone have a suggestion for a secondary weapon for Wulf im keeping the Chaos blade and i need a good +15 dex weapon sumthing to resemble the claws of a wolf

Well um, two suggestions. A really good and light +15 Dex weapon is the BSS, and a lore/character appropriate one is the claw fist weapon lol
    i knew someone was gonna suggest a claw but they're so horribly or i would use it. and u now my feelings on the BSS
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 am

DarkW17 wrote:Hey fed guess what? I have a Gravelord now silly

It was so fn awesome to take the coffin ride and do something I have never done in soooo many hrs of playtime!

He is only at sl20 and already he is a killing machine..build is 18 vit 10 att 17 end 14 str/dex base for the rest and he's a warrior of course lol

I can believe what a beast I put together at sl20 56 poise with kirks helm no chest plate and havel gaunts/legs with a large upper body and red skin...rocking a chaos uchi/rapier on the right of course and pyro/dark hand...with ring of FAP and DWGR...I gotta say I look pretty damn scary twisted

Glad to hear you've come over to the dead side! However I hope you're not beating up poor SoVs with a chaos weapon! Save that for the DWs silly

@Wolf well you wanted something animalistic, and that would be it. Otherwise I'm out of ideas
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:28 am

Also Wolf, join the RP! You like writing lore so write some RP, its the same thing, and I've set us up in an easy situation to start out in.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:33 am

oh wat about the painted guards sword? it would b nice for slashing like claws. like i said i would but im not really on frequently enough to b able to
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 am

If anyone is still lacking clarity Ill explain. There are two ranking systems.

1. Is the primary Gravesworn Rank- This, as Fed said, is calculated by number of EoD's you have on you. Ascending from 1-4 based on EoD count with rank 5 being assigned based on participation and general nefariousness.

2. Is the Vocation Rank- Of the three vocations ,which I would like to talk over with Fed, are inner groups, primarily used for Rp or flair, which denote you specialities.

At present we have the Black Plague, who I hope to reassign a different code name, our twarriors, the Ebon Hand, our Spies, and the Bonecallers, our casters and priests. Within these groups lie the opportunity to attain a rank of "Leader" which I suppose is a sort of prestige rank. Corruption is earned by performing in game tasks which benefit the covenant/ the RP in general.

Also Fed we must change this killing 4 Kings thing as our allies may not take to kindly to it. Perhaps donating 10 EoD's to the Bank would take its place?
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:oh and viral any word on Moons bio/lore

So I'll have to assume Thessia is in the East somewhere. And Moon is a bit harder than Wulf's was because I don't readily channel female characters as well as male ones.

They tend to think about more than, meat, killing, and explosions.....

^This! While it doesn't help that I haven't done much (if any) creative writing since high school, its proving somewhat of a challenge to come up with a female character with a thought process which sounds convincing to me. Obviously I don't understand how women think, seeing how I am 32 and still happily divorced!

I think some form of mild psychosis may be the missing element here...

Oh, I do know she is Black Plague through and through!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 am

Agreed. She has some pretty bad emotional scars from her childhood and from more recent events.

She also spends ten years apart from Wulf after his death. And finaly Im having to balance believable femininity with her more warrior like aspects.

What I most like is the culture of Thessia which states that a man must earn his honour, build it up, make a name. But also can take that honour by killing others....
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 am

And j/w where are you guys finding the best GL action at SL 60 right now? I'm struggling to get EoDs at 60, but my SL 1 guy has racked up almost 90 since I created him for the tour! I had a great couple hours in the burg last night. I only had 2 SoVs but they were invading me over & over...had some awesome duels!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:05 am

Lol would anyone on PSN mind duel Kirito at SL 45-50?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:If anyone is still lacking clarity Ill explain. There are two ranking systems.

1. Is the primary Gravesworn Rank- This, as Fed said, is calculated by number of EoD's you have on you. Ascending from 1-4 based on EoD count with rank 5 being assigned based on participation and general nefariousness.

2. Is the Vocation Rank- Of the three vocations ,which I would like to talk over with Fed, are inner groups, primarily used for Rp or flair, which denote you specialities.

At present we have the Black Plague, who I hope to reassign a different code name, our twarriors, the Ebon Hand, our Spies, and the Bonecallers, our casters and priests. Within these groups lie the opportunity to attain a rank of "Leader" which I suppose is a sort of prestige rank. Corruption is earned by performing in game tasks which benefit the covenant/ the RP in general.

Also Fed we must change this killing 4 Kings thing as our allies may not take to kindly to it. Perhaps donating 10 EoD's to the Bank would take its place?

Yes we need to adjust and flesh out the vocations, its something I've been thinking about. We will discuss on Skype when you are free.

Also yeah no killing the kings for rank, I concur!

@Babboon, I've raised Drake's SL to 70 so far experimenting to find a good spot. Maybe you could help in this endeavor? I'm looking to find a happy medium in the 60-80 range. If you go up too high I can rebuild you, don't forget, so I'd appreciate the assistance especially when it comes to ToTG.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:oh wat about the painted guards sword? it would b nice for slashing like claws. like i said i would but im not really on frequently enough to b able to

PGS has abysmal range, tho I've heard its a decent weapon
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:25 am

So wat SL range do Gravesworns plan to be at... Knowing that NK's are gona be at SL80 range...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 am

Well whatever level nets us the most SoVs, which so far appears to be 70, but I'm testing it out. We are definitely going to be at least a few below the NK so we can cracked orb invade if we hsve too.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 am

@Fed My eventual FC build is at sl80 right now, mainly cuz I'm getting tons of invasions and coop at Dukes, and it's decent at ToG as well, but I cant speak about GLing because he is in DM covenant so he can use DMB. Still +1 in the covenant though I can easily switch to do some testing. Will try tonight if I get some free time.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 am

That will help! We do have like 5 weeks before the war so just do it when you can.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 am

[quote="Federally"]
    DarkW17 wrote:Hey fed guess what? I have a Gravelord now silly

Glad to hear you've come over to the dead side! However I hope you're not beating up poor SoVs with a chaos weapon! Save that for the DWs silly

Lol of course not Fed +15 with my 14 dex they hit like a tank happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:18 pm