Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 40 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by DxV04 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:18 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Cottage this Saturday... Next Saturday not sure what my plans will hold

yea you will be busy then. i will play extra hard to try to make up for your absence. Proper Bow
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 40 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 am

hey Dx i need to add you lol, whats your GT?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:06 am

RaynexFall wrote:hey Dx i need to add you lol, whats your GT?

Darknessxvega

cheers
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:15 am

I'm pretty excited for the tour! Also any Gravesworn who haven't added me on Skype do so, TheFederally, and I will add you to the Gravelord Tour Skype.

Also if you're unfamiliar with Skype you do not need voice chat capability to use it. We just use the group text chat.
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 am

I will participate. I just need to get a character to lvl 20, I am thinking of a cleric. I have been PVPing all day today and so far have won 9-2 matches, it takes forever to get a match lol.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:10 am

Time between fights depends on location and SL. Also if you want so good PvP training go host the forest or Dark Anor.
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 am

Well it turns out my other character isnt 91, it's 72, so I'll keep it there for when we do the other SL tour
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 am

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 40 Ddfa2f86-1 +1 corruption for the win?
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 am

Ornsteins spear is awesome, though I've never actually used it much. My brother took a liking to it, he made his character mostly spears because it let him block and hit at the same time lol.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 am

I believe if I cross my eyes and stare at that pic long enough I can make out the faint outline of a DSS! Lol

@Vadislov conveniently the next war will probably be at 70. Also add me on Psn and we'll duel at 70 big grin
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:40 am

YUS! Ok, I just need to hop on then, I warn you though that this character was horribly made lol, I wanted to make a viking character back when I had no idea what I was doing, so I just spammed faith and strength and dex...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:49 am

Vadislov wrote:YUS! Ok, I just need to hop on then, I warn you though that this character was horribly made lol, I wanted to make a viking character back when I had no idea what I was doing, so I just spammed faith and strength and dex...

Apologies, I wasn't clear I'm not on right this moment sad Just wanted you to add me so we could meet up next time I'm on.

Also if you want to remake your 70 I can help you out and make it go really fast
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:52 am

Brokewilly wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    Brokewilly wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    Brokewilly wrote:@Dx & @Acidic - this is some great information and will be used well. I knew some of the GL vets would able to drop some nuggets of knowledge on old Broke Proper Bow .

Thanks Broke! I commend you for being able to do something with my ramblings LOL Bro, did you partake of the tour? Will you join us on the 4th?

The gravelord covenant is crazy. hehe

@Dx - no have I have not done the tour yet :oops: - school is eating all of my free time lately lol! I will try to make the event on 8/4 though since its on a Saturday.

Also I going to PM you so I can get my tag put on top post in this thread - I think the "The Ebon Hand" would fit my GL toon (DEX based build) the best.Hit up shortly.

Good times brethren, good times!

I run the thread, so send it to me

@Federally - will do.I will get the info to u in the AM. Good night folks its was a stone gas in the Moonpit tonight - had good duels with Ziko, Dx and Wolf. All of y'all need to be feared and not loved Proper Bow .

Heading back the Nito's lair to get some shut-eye.

Broke you are added to the member's list. Also when you get a chance get on Skype and accept my friend request, then I can add you to the Gravelord Tour chat
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:55 am

Lol ok, well, I think I'll remake it. I have 1 atonement slot or whatever because I didnt ever get that up when I was first starting.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:57 am

Okay, well in that case let's talk builds. What kind of 70 do you want? I can toss some ideas at you if you gimme an idea of what you wanna do
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:58 am

well now to work on killing seath... that will be fun...

-------

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=9159

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 am