Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
WyrmHero
swordiris
Forum Pirate
Terminus
8 posters

About sinning, absolution, and blade of darkmoon?

Terminus

About sinning, absolution, and blade of darkmoon? Empty About sinning, absolution, and blade of darkmoon?

Post by Terminus Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:13 pm

If I have a bounty from sinning, does that bounty go away if I am to die from a darkmoon invader or is paying for absolution the only way out? And can I still join them if I have a bounty?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

About sinning, absolution, and blade of darkmoon? Empty Re: About sinning, absolution, and blade of darkmoon?

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 pm

No, yes, yes.

Sin from indictments cannot be absolved.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

About sinning, absolution, and blade of darkmoon? Empty Re: About sinning, absolution, and blade of darkmoon?

Post by swordiris Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Depends how much sin. One point of sin is lost for every Darkmoon who kills you. Once that number gets to zero you are clear.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:06 pm

The first one I believe it's false but some people say it's true I have 1 sin right now and I'm waiting to test if a Darkmoon kills me it gets lowered to 0 or not.
    Shabbalaba
    Shabbalaba
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Shabbalaba Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Sorry to interupt the thread but how do you see how much sin you have ? (i think im having a brain fart As i feel like i already know the answer but cant think of it at the moment)
    Scirvir

Post by Scirvir Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Go chat with Oswald in the belltower.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Book of Guilty
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:32 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Book of Guilty
    This.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 pm

who cares, you can be invaded by a darkmoon right after turning human in the first undead burg bonfire

besides that, is ridiculously easy to acquire a sin, all you have to do is join way of white, then join forest covenant. There, you betrayed your covenant! Shrug
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Start as a Knight then join some other covenant haha!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:43 am

Carphil wrote:who cares, you can be invaded by a darkmoon right after turning human in the first undead burg bonfire

besides that, is ridiculously easy to acquire a sin, all you have to do is join way of white, then join forest covenant. There, you betrayed your covenant! About sinning, absolution, and blade of darkmoon? 3358384175
    Not unless you bbd a character with sin or hit someone. Remember the color swap glitch, wraiths can and do invade blue at random.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 am

Well I never BB glitched so it must be that "color swap glitch". It already happened a lot of times to me
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:57 am

It happens, my dm invades red or white all the time.

The confusion there is that no one likes dms and everyone tolerates the (more common) wraiths, along with the sin requirement to be invaded by a dm, means no one notices when dms invade red, reds invade everyoner, but if a wraith invades a sinless character as a blue, it stands out.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:05 am

Forum Pirate wrote:It happens, my dm invades red or white all the time.

The confusion there is that no one likes dms and everyone tolerates the (more common) wraiths, along with the sin requirement to be invaded by a dm, means no one notices when dms invade red, reds invade everyoner, but if a wraith invades a sinless character as a blue, it stands out.

I think they got a bad rep mostly because you can invade while hollow and DWs can't, still the DWs can kill the boss and keep invading as well. I lvoe when DMs invades me because you get much more souls from them, my only concern is about the DM Blade, a lot of people just glitch for 99 Souveniers and go to DM +3, then buff a katana and kill me in 3 hits. Even if they bow, I hate it because there's no difference between That and someone with BKGA and Hornets fishing for backstabs.

My DM got the miracle buff, then left and joined the Cov again for less damage, to keep things a bit more fair
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:06 am

Carphil wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:It happens, my dm invades red or white all the time.

I think they got a bad rep mostly because you can invade while hollow and DWs can't, still the DWs can kill the boss and keep invading as well. I lvoe when DMs invades me because you get much more souls from them, my only concern is about the DM Blade, a lot of people just glitch for 99 Souveniers and go to DM +3, then buff a katana and kill me in 3 hits. Even if they bow, I hate it because there's no difference between That and someone with BKGA and Hornets fishing for backstabs.

My DM got the miracle buff, then left and joined the Cov again for less damage, to keep things a bit more fair
    I see a buff, I'm going to avoid constantly, just waiting for it to go out. Usually works, especially if my toon uses the DWGR.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:14 am

Any buffed weapon is uber dangerous, and gmb will outright stomp cmw and dmb. Dmb is the strongest yes, but its also the easiest to defend against due to the light fast nature of the weapons its best applied to, a crest shield, great shield, or magic shield will shut down dmb in a huge hurry.

There is no spell to cut lightning damage, and lightning shield resist and defence is generally lower. As a result, slb frequently out performed dmb in the actual damage it adds because its incredibly difficult to defend against by comparison.

Int buffs lend themselves better to the much harder hitting str weapons, meaning a cmw user is more likely to be able to dead angle through a block, but gmb will still stop it cold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:22 pm