Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Yarxov
TangerineDream
callipygias
Malacath
dancash1808
Lancelot
JoeBroski09
DoughGuy
Azran
Zetsabre
Owl
Sciarry
kiwi_commander
17 posters

Finally did it, I'm a SL1 Dark Wraith

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Finally did it, I'm a SL1 Dark Wraith - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally did it, I'm a SL1 Dark Wraith

Post by Rynn Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 pm

kiwi_commander wrote:
    Sciarry wrote:I wonder how would you meet the prerequisites for Spells, Miracles, Weapons and Shields... ?

SL 1
    VIT 10
    ATU 12
    END 11
    STR 12
    DEX 9
    RES 12
    INT 10
    FAI 8

Well, you can only do a SL1 with a Pyro. His stats are pretty decent but you cannot use any dex based weapons such as a bow. But you can still fire arrows to bring enemies closer to you. The weapons are mainly relegated to hand axes, duel wielding axes and other weapons. I prefer to use hand axes bc they are quick.

As far as armor goes, I use hard leader armor, giant leggings, and brass gauntlets. I can wear this bc I use the FAP ring. Headgear is wanderer's headgear until I get mother's mask from the catacombs.

You can use any pyromancy as you have two slots and its not dependent on Soul Level. The only magic you can use are soul arrow and i think fall control. That is why I carry a light crossbow instead as it leaves two slots open for pyromancy and does the same as a soul arrow.

Shield, you have a lot to chose from so Grass Crest is my main
    Might a reccomend an egg head? It apparently gives 3 extra attunement slots, which is BOSS for a level 1 run.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Finally did it, I'm a SL1 Dark Wraith - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally did it, I'm a SL1 Dark Wraith

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:56 am

WHAT?! No way!

How did I not know this? I'm a Follower...
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:37 am

Hey I started a SL1 last night too... Pyro happy

So it makes sense to not lvl him up to even 2 right... For the Kicks on SL1 winking
    Oh and im going with full pyro set.. might change the gloves to eastern...

I will be playing with hand axe for now...

Last edited by Jovias-86 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:WHAT?! No way!

How did I not know this? I'm a Follower...
    Acidic was trolling, and sarcasm doesn't travel well through the internet... it doesn't, sorry.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Why would Acidic be so cruel :'(
    Its like saying that the secret to the pendant can be found if you jump off of Gaping Dragons waterfall after using it.
    dardenfall
    dardenfall

Post by dardenfall Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:14 pm

I've been working on my thief doing (or trying to do)the same thing. Rang the two bells and heading down anor londo way. Dunno how I'm going to beat the kings... Does Beatrice help much? I didn't use her first play through

I was surprised that this was much easier than I anticipated. Not easy by any stretch, but easier. Granted, summoning people for bosses has helped immensely...
    GodOfPaperclips
    GodOfPaperclips
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GodOfPaperclips Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 pm

I did a no shield, no block, no parry run. It was tough as hell, especially BOC that bastard. Worth it though. Gonna try an SL1 run but I doubt I'll finish it, I ain't that good.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 am

SL 1 run is easier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:03 pm