Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
SlakeMoth
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WyrmHero
Uparkaam
Onion Knight
bloodpixel
Darkson
Forum Pirate
befowler
DeathlyLemons
Serious_Much
15 posters

I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?!

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?! - Page 3 Empty Re: I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?!

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:08 pm

It's awesome.

Sadly you'll never play it as it's not on UK PSN at the moment (is in US and Asia) and to buy an original copy of the game, the minimum price is at the moment on Amazon... £65
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?! - Page 3 Empty Re: I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?!

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Really? I re-bought mine about 2 years ago for $12.

&Yeah, I have nightmares about the emerald weapon in 7 and the valkery chronicles cameo bosses in SOTET.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Forum, it's much rarer in the EU and therefore a lot more expensive, it shipped way fewer copies than in the US and Japan, which pretty much explains why it's on US and Japan PSN but not European PSN..
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 am

Its a PS1 game. Get the american version. I seriously doubt its region locked so it should work.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 am

I have an american version game of something else on PS1, it's region locked :|
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:47 am

Try laying the game where your game will freeze if you even go waste deep in water. Seeing as Skyrim has more water somehow than Oblivion both in dungeons and outside (even though it is a cold place), your game would probably freeze for every 'shortcut' you try to take, or can't do any mission due to the game's quests and dungeons having too much water, or an area is unaccessable due to surrounding water...

Wish I can be a Lich so I can hover over it, but NOoooooooo! I have to look into alteration. Bull ****.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:49 am

I haven't talked about skyrim for like 3 pages silly

Though I'm gonna stop playing it now, getting dragon's dogma to take my obsession while I wait for Dark Souls to return to me.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:38 pm

£65 for 'Legend of Dragoon'! I'm rich! Not that I'll ever sell it. It's part of my games collection.

@Forum Pirate, I never beat Emerald Weapon in FF7. Now that's what I call a boss!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Mine works relatively well aside from a few rare freezes, but the trick is...What was it. Deleting the game data or something, then redownloading all of the updates. I did it like a month ago and incredibly made the game more playable aside from a few hiccups.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:48 pm