Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
dancash1808
Federally
User
Shkar
DoughGuy
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
11 posters

The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st

Post by Federally Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Fed can you supply my SL 1 with a few EoDs when Im on? I'll only have 6 and last time I tried gravelording in the parish I lost all 3 to BS fishers and griefers straight away.

Of course I can. what SL is it now before you BB it?

DxV, why schedule your own event on a work day?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Its 32 atm.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Federally wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Fed can you supply my SL 1 with a few EoDs when Im on? I'll only have 6 and last time I tried gravelording in the parish I lost all 3 to BS fishers and griefers straight away.

Of course I can. what SL is it now before you BB it?

DxV, why schedule your own event on a work day?

When I scheduled the event I did not have to work. This opportunity to work came about a week and a half ago. We still don't know if we will work the weekend. If they don't work the weekend then I will be able to make it. If they work the weekend then I will probably stay because I need the money. But I want to be there as much as I need the money so I am a bit torn.

Its just murphy's law in effect bro. Shrug
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Money is overrated lol
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Federally wrote:Money is overrated lol

LOL I agree man but I spent 20K last year (rather went into debt) trying to have the court grant me primary placement of my son. That is why I am hurting in that department.

I don't want to miss this so if I get OT during the week I will probably book out of here on friday. There is the one thing that I am supposed to wait for my replacement that could complicate matters..

hmm you know what this project goes on until november.. I will have time to make some money... so I have decided. If I don't have to wait for my replacement to show up or if he comes in on Friday I should be able to make it.

Thanks Fed for making me think about it. Joy
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 pm

I hope to have Skype chat installed on Saturday aswell so we can all fast text one another big grin

I don't have a small microphone to use on my laptop 😢
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:01 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I hope to have Skype chat installed on Saturday aswell so we can all fast text one another big grin

We all just group chat, don't usually voice. Skype is good because it lets us all chat cross platform.

@DxV you're welcome for making you slightly less responsible lol
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Federally wrote:
    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I hope to have Skype chat installed on Saturday aswell so we can all fast text one another big grin

We all just group chat, don't usually voice. Skype is good because it lets us all chat cross platform.

@DxV you're welcome for making you slightly less responsible lol

lol! Praise the Sun
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:55 am

I'm Chi! silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 am

whitechikz11 wrote:I'm Chi! silly
    lol!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 am

Alright guys, anyone who needs anything for their SL1s on Psn contact me soon please. We need to get ready before the 21st
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:58 am

Fed I was able to get my SL 1 ready last night thanks to you (once we FINALLY got connected!) Just BB'd my SL 60! Now I can keep my pre-existing SL 1 for a pure sl1 playthru & level up the glitched one for the GL tour! The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st - Page 3 932657698
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:02 pm

How many days does it take for the Iron Pulse to be ready?

Not very long at all, actually.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:07 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:Fed I was able to get my SL 1 ready last night thanks to you (once we FINALLY got connected!) Just BB'd my SL 60! Now I can keep my pre-existing SL 1 for a pure sl1 playthru & level up the glitched one for the GL tour! The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st - Page 3 932657698

Well sir you are welcome. Though I hope you have enough eyes since you didnt request any!

Also go post in the new Gravesworn thread.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:How many days does it take for the Iron Pulse to be ready?

Not very long at all, actually.

DxV said you need some things, I can provide all. Lemme know
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 pm

I'll ask if I don't have the time to do so, thanks; I can get some eyes, just will take a long trek of harvesting.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Federally wrote:
    BackwardsBaboon wrote:Fed I was able to get my SL 1 ready last night thanks to you (once we FINALLY got connected!) Just BB'd my SL 60! Now I can keep my pre-existing SL 1 for a pure sl1 playthru & level up the glitched one for the GL tour! The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st - Page 3 932657698

Well sir you are welcome. Though I hope you have enough eyes since you didnt request any!

Also go post in the new Gravesworn thread.

Yea that was pretty idiotic on my part, my mind just went blank! I do have over 30 though & with my chaos hand axe I don't think I'll have any trouble farming the depths!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:I'll ask if I don't have the time to do so, thanks; I can get some eyes, just will take a long trek of harvesting.

Well it will take me 10 minutes to give you 99, your call big grin
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Federally wrote:
    Acidic_Cook wrote:I'll ask if I don't have the time to do so, thanks; I can get some eyes, just will take a long trek of harvesting.

Fed am I correct in assuming you have a SL 1 ready to gift now? If so & you wanna give me some eyes next time we're both on I would be extremely grateful! I swear to god I have every square inch of the depths permanently seared into my brain, and I would welcome any opportunity to avoid farming again!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:
    Federally wrote:

Fed am I correct in assuming you have a SL 1 ready to gift now? If so & you wanna give me some eyes next time we're both on I would be extremely grateful! I swear to god I have every square inch of the depths permanently seared into my brain, and I would welcome any opportunity to avoid farming again!

He could easely give them to you while you do a trial run in the burg.

Fed bad news. The are not letting me go because will work on the weekend and they want me to stay next week too. 😢
    If I could rent an xbox but even so I won't be out of the plant until 6 pm.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:19 am

Gravelording using a sl1 was fun :cyclops: just tried it
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:21 am

Thats fight chi hehe now imagine all of us together. I hope we can get more than 3 GLs in a lobby.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:54 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:
    Federally wrote:

I prepare one per request, so no but I can do this.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 am

DxV04 wrote:Thats fight chi hehe now imagine all of us together. I hope we can get more than 3 GLs in a lobby.
    I felt how great suffering from BP's from sens and i was running with the traps everywhere, now I pictured out what it looks like when we do it twisted
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Well I may have a hard time getting on for the event this Saturday. Seems our airheaded state gov't decided the already all powerful insurance companies should have the additional buff of being able to DROP insurance on our home...for not having a fresh goddamn coat of paint!!! So looks like we're painting the house this weekend. Maybe I can still carve out an hour or 2 but unless we get rain I doubt I'll make it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 pm