Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
RANT
Serious_Much
Danthuyer
7 posters

Finished First Play Through....now ?

Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Finished First Play Through....now ? Empty Finished First Play Through....now ?

Post by Danthuyer Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:08 pm

soooo many decisions

I was thinking about redoing my original build and optimizing it better and not going into NG+ and hanging around to farm alot of things?

I really like those cool lightening bolts that people use also.. so getting a faith build could be fun (mainly for co-op)

I tried making a mage ... but i didn't like it

maybe PvP build ? using serpant man sword ?

What have you enjoyed building the most or doing after your first play though ??
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Finished First Play Through....now ? Empty Re: Finished First Play Through....now ?

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Do something completely different to what you usually do.

Usually I make Dex builds with magic, so I went for a Str build with some pyro, really enjoying it big grin
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Finished First Play Through....now ? Empty Re: Finished First Play Through....now ?

Post by RANT Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 pm

if you like the msgs go for it, its my fave gs in the game. maybe str/faith hybrid, also try the demon great machete and use slb on both, they kick ***. try the large and great club. you couold go with a dex, i personally dont like dex builds, i gave up on my dex when i was sl 80.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:51 pm

After playing ng+ a bit more and getting my head around a few tings I think I have decided I am going to do a faith build and become a sunbro and help people in co-op

I have been helped by many of these people in the past and I would would like to return the favor with lightening bolts in hand happy
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Danthuyer wrote:After playing ng+ a bit more and getting my head around a few tings I think I have decided I am going to do a faith build and become a sunbro and help people in co-op

I have been helped by many of these people in the past and I would would like to return the favor with lightening bolts in hand happy

good choice... welcome to the family bro!!
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:44 pm

thx bro !

I'm just trying to work out which area would need the most help and what SL I should go for ?

obviously the starting areas need help as they can be tough for new people, although alot of help is also required at the higher levels and allows me to use cooler items like sunlight spear !
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Danthuyer wrote:thx bro !

I'm just trying to work out which area would need the most help and what SL I should go for ?

obviously the starting areas need help as they can be tough for new people, although alot of help is also required at the higher levels and allows me to use cooler items like sunlight spear !

depends where you want to play most, definitely if you want to assist new players staying below lvl 30 would get you many summons in burg, parish and queelag, catacombs too.

if you want to play more with golem, o+s, 4 kings, demon fiseage you would be better to go around 40/50 level

on my lvl 21 mini sunbro i can get a summon in parish or burg almost every 5-10 minutes easily while on my 160 i might wait for hours to get a summon in say o+s which imo is the place you can get the most summons.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 pm

I have a SL 60 build for Coop. It is jacked out on Att and Int (23 att, 50 Int). The vit and end are pitiful. But, it is really really powerful. I get consistent summons in Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins, and Duke's Archives. And, magic is really effective there (except for the crystal golems who have a high magic resistance - I have a backup fire and lightning weapon for them).
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:57 am

if you're gonna go faith... depending on level, divine/occult weapons or at high levels the great sword of artorias (uncursed ver.)
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:24 pm

I never invade people; I'm more about helping in coop. I got kind of sick of seeing some of those glitch griefers terrorizing low level players, so I built a low level cleric to help out. Left it at level 29, but I made the trek down into the Tomb of Giants just to get Reah out and buy the WoG. Then I joined the sunbros and went to level 2. At level 29, I have 30 in Faith, so the WoG packs quite a punch on low level griefers. I won't take it out until I see the setup the invader is sporting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:13 pm