Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
skarekrow13
Peaceful Wollyhop
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Heroez Blade
The Letter X
BartholomewWenceslas
Mr. Tart
11 posters

I just finished the DLC on NG+++ and my god was it a pain!!!

Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

I just finished the DLC on NG+++ and my god was it a pain!!! Empty I just finished the DLC on NG+++ and my god was it a pain!!!

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:40 am

I'm so happy i think i'm gonna cry. 😢
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I just finished the DLC on NG+++ and my god was it a pain!!! Empty Re: I just finished the DLC on NG+++ and my god was it a pain!!!

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 am

I still can't beat it on NG :| Although it doesn't help that I only have 13 vit...
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

I just finished the DLC on NG+++ and my god was it a pain!!! Empty Re: I just finished the DLC on NG+++ and my god was it a pain!!!

Post by The Letter X Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:07 am

The DLC actually wasn't that bad for me on NG+++, the Great Scythe did all of the work for me. silly
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 am

I fnished the dlc on NG++++ and I thought it was a little easy, granted I am level 467... There a few annoying parts like the bloat mages and Kalameets tail, but overall as long as you have the right gear it is no problem.

I have played it on my lvl 180 character and it was still a little easy, but without good spells or gear I can see how some people would have some trouble.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 am

Heroez Blade wrote:I fnished the dlc on NG++++ and I thought it was a little easy, granted I am level 467... There a few annoying parts like the bloat mages and Kalameets tail, but overall as long as you have the right gear it is no problem.

I have played it on my lvl 180 character and it was still a little easy, but without good spells or gear I can see how some people would have some trouble.

Well, it's really not supposed to be the hardest area in the game. I think the recommended levels for the DLC areas are 40-60, making it about equal on difficulty with Anor Londo.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:03 pm

I did it on a SL100 using a zweihander. I do not advice using that one...

Keep in mind i suck as well. Prostration
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Peaceful Wollyhop Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Yeah I finished it on my main character at NG+7 and I was really surprised by how hard it was. My character is around SL 210 with 60 vit and end and FaP ring but hell did the trees and golems club me down again and again. And I agree that fighting Kalameet was incredibly hard trying to sever the tail the first time. And the mages as well REALLY REALLY hurt, especially when there is multiple : (
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:11 pm

I also did +++ with my 224. Still actually. Kalameet has been a pain about exposing that tail. I did a test run with sorcery and I can kill the dragon easily enough if I want but that tail.....
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:29 pm

I finished it on NG+++++++ and it wasnt that bad. The hardest boss was obviously Manus.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:21 pm

On Ng+ I found the Guardians harder than mantis somehow, and poor Kalameet died so quickly once I convinced him to park ways with his tail. sad I think in the future I'll force myself to cut the tail before killing him every fight.
    argotthar
    argotthar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by argotthar Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:23 pm

NG++, SL124, Kalameet tail was pain and he still lives. Manus is crazy, haven't put much effort to it yet. Damn PVP... :-)
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:14 am

Kudos. Got summoned into Royal Wood on Friday. Usually 1 hitting those fork wielders, well, all of a sudden they got as much life as the big giants in royal wood. Guessing I got summoned into a NG Game. Got my *** handed to me just before the bridge that kalameet makes his appearance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 am