Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
RagingDragon_69
whitechikz11
Zodiaxel
I LeonBelmont I
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
About8547Souls
nsane32
About8547Jews
raecor14
Rin
FinPeku
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FattyOfDoom
SunlightCrusader
Sacrilegious
Wilkinson3424
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Servant of Priscilla
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Shkar
Federally
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
WyrmHero
32 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 35 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:58 am

Forum Pirate wrote:If my input is welcome, I'd say you're changing to much and to often. Picking something and sticking to it seems the best route. Who wants to join a group that has a major retool once a month?
    I understand what you are saying Forum and I agree that constant change is not good but this is not a case of monthly changes, but rather, an attempt to settle what has been an on going issue (s) which has left LH floundering. As wyrm posted, once restoration is complete and LH is stabilized and truly active as a covenant again...only fine tuning well be in order depending on member suggestions.
    Honestly, Forum...think about what LH was doing even before the weapons restrictions destabilized the cove. It was going nowhere and becoming very limited in its activities...essentially an unofficial FC for a handful of people. The novelty wore off quickly with new members.
    Help us make LH better Forum!! happy
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 35 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 am

Forum come fight for the Gravesworn and slay yourself some Noble Knights!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I just want to know what is ultimately going to happen to the Darkwraith members.
    Pendant Darkwraiths are my favorite...i'm always DW, too. That is part of the reason I have suggested a lower level than 80 and Dough is right SL 55 shouldn't have restrictions in general.
    If you have suggestions please post them...a good idea is hard to resist big grin
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I just want to know what is ultimately going to happen to the Darkwraith members.
    They'll die. Like everyone else. Probably anyways, quantum mechanics dictates that they could live forever, for no particular reason. Wouldn't get my hopes up though, its not likely. Now anyways, that could change, also for no reason. You ask for knowledge thats,currently, very difficult to possess.

@Ahho, I have no problem offering my opinion, if I feel it could help, but thats always been true.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:08 am

I'm glad you've taken the reigns on this, Ahho. Wyrm really needed for someone to step up to help him right the ship, so I'm very encouraged by all this.

I do agree that some changes were needed, and, as of now, it is clear the LH are still in the brainstorming stage, so I'm fine with that. As for suggestions, I don't really have anything now, today is my last day of class so after today I'll have more time to devote to the covenant. winking

I'm just waiting out the storm right now. Change is hard, but it's almost always for the better. Keep it up, guys!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:11 am

They descend into Darkness and join me twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'm glad you've taken the reigns on this, Ahho. Wyrm really needed for someone to step up to help him right the ship, so I'm very encouraged by all this.

I do agree that some changes were needed, and, as of now, it is clear the LH are still in the brainstorming stage, so I'm fine with that. As for suggestions, I don't really have anything now, today is my last day of class so after today I'll have more time to devote to the covenant. winking

I'm just waiting out the storm right now. Change is hard, but it's almost always for the better. Keep it up, guys!
    That is outstanding Pendant!!! Looking forward to your help big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 am

billy_bayonet wrote:

They are just there to eat your SANDWICH, Billy lol!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 am

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 am

WyrmHero wrote:Well we can have our old SL 60 cap for DWs and cracked eye orb, SL 80 for Gravelords and 100 for DMs. I like the idea Aho but I don't get why specializations should be dependant on SL. Still want to read more about this. By the way, what do you think we should do with weapon restrictions? Should we have just a few signature LH weapons? Should they be dependent on rank? What about armors? I had a list in the past of light, medium and heavy armor sets that could be mix/matched. I also like to have something to reward the higher ranks so that they wear/wield and be proud of it.

Specialization for a sl 100 for example can't really be the same for a SL 60 because of build limitations. So that's why specializations need to be SL relevant. Unless there are generic specializations that are not build and, therefore, SL dependent.
    I will flesh out some more stuff and answer your questions soon Wyrm OK big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:50 am

billy_bayonet wrote:NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *chomp chomp...chewing with gastronomic delight*
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:51 am

BOB!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:04 am

lol!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:05 am

billy_bayonet wrote:

The NK already have dibs.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:08 am

YOU HAVE DIBS ON NAFF ALL!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:12 am

If you'll look a few pages earlier you will see that they are soon to be renamed.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:03 am

Wyrm.....put your thinking cap on Amos has agreed to make a promo video for LH Covenant. Everyone...ideas for the video?? big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 am

So some scenes of the NK subjugating you guys and Pris followed by a renaming ceremony and then showing off you guys as my new underlings? Sounds good.

Shots of Pris, Jeremiah doing a tempest, the bonewheel sewer killing someone, a LH member bleeding a host out.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:26 am

DoughGuy wrote:So some scenes of the NK subjugating you guys and Pris followed by a renaming ceremony and then showing off you guys as my new underlings? Sounds good.

Shots of Pris, Jeremiah doing a tempest, the bonewheel sewer killing someone, a LH member bleeding a host out.
    Dough, i know it's difficult to accept the renaming of the NK to Lifehunt Warriors and to prostrate yourself before our Queen. But , in time, you and your followers will come to accept and understand your place. We are allies...after all big grin what more could you want?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 am

LH members!!!
    There is some important information you should read beginning with pg57.
    It's getting mixed in with some good heart (ed) banter and so may be missed or get buried.
    Your suggestions are needed...nothing is written in stone ...yet LOL.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 am

Your defeat at the hands of the Gravesworn on the other hand, is written in stone.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 am

Starting with this...which is actually on pg 54:

I also announce that I'm seeking a PSN
    commander. This is part of the LH restoration plan. The ranks will be
    changed, and I'm seeking a true Lifehunt fighter. The commander is a
    true believer of all the Lifehunter's rules and the code of honor. He
    must be an excellent and highly skillful PvP fighter. He must be part of
    the LH covenant only. If he wants to join another covenant, he must
    renounce his title. His main roles will include:
    1. Protect the Hand and the Queen at all costs during war time.
    2. Try to get the highest score possible during war time.
    3. Plan mass invasions at the Painted World and other areas. Organize LH training duels (host).
    Advice the Hand and other Lifehunters of PvP techniques, builds, and
    war strategies. Train new LH members with basic duel and invasion
    tactics.
    5. Be dedicated to the forums.

If you are interested PM me and I'll tell you what to do to become a LH commander (still thinking about the title).

I will ditch item offerings, to rank up you need to be active both on the forums and chat (any suggestions are open).

I will ditch armor uniforms, you may wear all you want, even family masks, for now (it may change if I get some ideas).

I
    will ditch weapon restrictions too. However, I want these to be viable,
    because I really like the idea of low rank - common weapons, high rank -
    rare, Lifehunt-themed weapons.

Written by Wyrm: "The Hand" Leader of our covenant

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:56 am

Federally wrote:Your defeat at the hands of the Gravesworn on the other hand, is written in stone.
    Fed...that wasn't stone. It was nothing more then hardened mud and cleansing rain, A gift from our Queen, has already washed it way. twisted
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 am

Seems obvious Ahho should be the Psn commander girl, and no I'm not just saying this because I beat her down in duels silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 am

Federally wrote:Seems obvious Ahho should be the Psn commander girl, and no I'm not just saying this because I beat her down in duels silly
    One duel does not a "beat down" make. We shall rectify that Gravesworn!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:00 pm