Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
RagingDragon_69
whitechikz11
Zodiaxel
I LeonBelmont I
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
About8547Souls
nsane32
About8547Jews
raecor14
Rin
FinPeku
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FattyOfDoom
SunlightCrusader
Sacrilegious
Wilkinson3424
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Servant of Priscilla
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Shkar
Federally
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
WyrmHero
32 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 26 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Rin Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:07 pm

get assaulted? :shock:

oh and funny story i was plaing rdr on my xbox a few weeks back and i joined a gang match and the top player on their team was like 10-15 years old, after i made my team win he started making animal noises :shock: do you get that a lot XD coz de next time im losin to a modder ill start barkin at'him cheers
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 26 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Yeah... my area was a wee bit rough. although I exaggerate a little that didnt happen all THAT often.
    a gang match? xD thats actually pretty funny though silly go for the animal noises big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Rin, let's keep the console wars outta here. Most xbox players from this forum are awesome guys and this covenant supports both consoles. By the way, I feel you are too hard on sacrilegious while you know this covenant somehow grief the new players (at least those who enter PW for the first time). So while it may look bad, it's part of the invasion game mechanics, that's why the developers took the decision for hosts to have 2 phantoms, so that they can protect against those grievers. Sometimes, the phantoms are not even experienced enough to fully protect their host. I'm not justifying the lower level grievers by the way.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm

And the Hand of the Queen has spoken!

Let there be no more silly quarrels among Lifehunters.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Who was a LH in that discussion winking
    (Drat... foiled winking )
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 am

if your aiming for only attacking new players why not just restrict the invasions to blue orb, as now restrictions are so common to PLH, if your cap is 80 or 100 idk all the red orb and cracked red users will invade farmers and i mean all the as average noobie enters londo at sl 55-65 now and a red users on sl 80+ will have close to 0 chance to invade him..

i told you all this when you went from sl 60 to 80 wyrm :|
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:45 am

Yeah I know, I raised the cap so that DMs could get more invasions. I'm still thinking of raising to SL 100...
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 am

ok but whar bout red users? back on 80 i invaded farmers and maby 1 noob if i got lucky, raising it to 100 would ruin the purpose in red vading well raising it to 80 made it hard already
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:53 am

Wyrm Rin is right. 80 in the PW is way too high now. Around the lat war it was still good, but these days the cap needs to be lower for reds, as the higher levels are full of gankers and dedicated pvpers. I did some invading on my 60 there just before the war and its constant invaders.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:54 am

I'm very against going to SL 100.

This is coming from a Darkwraith, though...
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:36 am

freindly word in your ear, i take my SL55 darkstalker to the PW and i get invasions Constantly , even when its not peak times
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Yeah Wyrm... 80 is already too high for PW...

Btw my new 80 is ready... Would be perfect at 90 though big grin
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:19 pm

ah this is the problem im trying to point out, because of the fact red and blue orbs use a completely different invasion system having a set cov sl is a bad idea, if the sl is higher the dw and red users will find it harder if its too low the dm users will find it harder....

in my opinion not as if any1 cares, sl 60 was the best for a set cov sl as dm vaded sl 0-70 and dw vaded sl 40-700+(vaded the closest sl 2 em) however the most fare thing to do is have a different cap for the 2 orbs and a lets say sl 100 for duals and events.... just saing winking
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Ah but they dont use completely different systems rin
    as I understand it they both start by searching within 10% up and down of your level... then the darkwraith searches up and the DM searches down BASED ON SIN.

Now that means if your invading more than a little way down you will be catching PvP'ers not questers. which is this covenants intent as I understand it. being able to use the same accounts for wars and invasions is also beneficial since most points come from random invasions!

Apologies for wall of text.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:48 pm

the red orb vades 10% down and unlimited up it tryes to fit you with a player of a sl close to you but it will vade up most of the time on sl 80 for example dw are in a bad place as new players in pw that got there by accident or its a new toon will most likely be out of sl range and as there is a gap between noobie sl and farmers dw will vade the farmers bout 80% of the time, this is pointless, absolutely pointless, the aim is vading people who will end up killing Priscilla farmers will not do it so vading them is pointless :|
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:19 pm

I agree with sl 60 ish but I disagree with the whole different SL's thing simply because I dont feel the gain in frequency is worth the diluting in concentration of LH's
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:39 pm

'diluting in concentration' ah im trying my best to show wyrm some possible changes and your dreaming of fruit smoothie's...

the sl difference could be a good idea no 1 knows, unless your a man of the made up bearded bloke living on the clouds no not zeus(sorry all u religious out there), i was just showing some good options
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Well now I'm dreaming of fruit smoothies now that you have said it dammit ! >.>

And nobody KNOWS but we can make fairly good guesses based on previous experience unless of course the bearded bloke has made his stance on SL levels for the painted world clear at some point winking
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 am

Just saying, I have absolutely no issues invading as a wraith in the PW. GLing, however, is a different story.

In related news, I may not be too active on XBL for a time (I'm bored of it right now). If any of my lovely XBL minions would like to donate to the queen, PM me on the forums and don't just twiddle your thumbs while you wait.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:23 am

DoughGuy wrote:Wyrm Rin is right. 80 in the PW is way too high now. Around the lat war it was still good, but these days the cap needs to be lower for reds, as the higher levels are full of gankers and dedicated pvpers. I did some invading on my 60 there just before the war and its constant invaders.

Yeah this is the truth. As an invader during the war I was mostly invading up to 100-120 range and invaded lots of SL120 gank squads. The guys who were lower then me had much better luck. Also gravelording waa dead for me at 80, though Raging had good luck so he was either a different SL or just luckier then I was.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:07 am

So i just realized that chilling in your chatroom was fun guys big grin
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 am

Federally wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Wyrm Rin is right. 80 in the PW is way too high now. Around the lat war it was still good, but these days the cap needs to be lower for reds, as the higher levels are full of gankers and dedicated pvpers. I did some invading on my 60 there just before the war and its constant invaders.

Yeah this is the truth. As an invader during the war I was mostly invading up to 100-120 range and invaded lots of SL120 gank squads. The guys who were lower then me had much better luck. Also gravelording waa dead for me at 80, though Raging had good luck so he was either a different SL or just luckier then I was.

@ Fed

I was actually 72 during the event. I am taking that build up to 80 but it was incomplete at the time I started GLing. So I was pulling in people that were between 54 and 90 roughly. Which is also why I got a fair amount of noobs. And I would agree that 60 is probably the best SL range for PW. I actually take my SL 50 build there quite often and it is non-stop invasions.

Usually most people at Anor are around SL 50-60 (unless they are PVPers) and most clear PW while they are there, instead of running back to it. Or if they are noobs like I was on my first run through, they got pulled into the painting by accident, and had to clear it so they can get back to Anor.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Guys, the Gravesworn have betrayed us! They even have allied with the Darkstalkers!!!! We must prepare for war!!!!!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Bad Idea wyrm. see key point allied with darkstalkers silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm

I didn't even know we were friends with the Gravesworn.

Oh, well, the more you know... lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 pm