Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Why can I not warp back to the Crystal Caves?

Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Why can I not warp back to the Crystal Caves? Empty Why can I not warp back to the Crystal Caves?

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 am

I beat Seathe last night (first time, boom) and warped to Anor Londo to do a few upgrades, when I wanted to see if I could warp there again I do not have the option...

I know that you can warp back there usually, is it because is the earlier patch (pre 1.04/1.05)

thank you
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Why can I not warp back to the Crystal Caves? Empty Re: Why can I not warp back to the Crystal Caves?

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:37 am

If you could warp there before the patch that would explain my confusion lol. But in 1.05 you can only warp to the abyss and altar of the gravelord lord bonfires.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Why can I not warp back to the Crystal Caves? Empty Re: Why can I not warp back to the Crystal Caves?

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:04 am

first play through, same patch all along, have not updated it (tried to but struggled with laptop and USB modem)
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 am

As far as I know that's never been one of the warp options.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 am

oh ok happy so in order to farm those damn irritating clams, you would just do a quick run down I assume and just respawn using the bonfire there, once finished then warp back somewhere happy
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Exactly.

Though, honestly, it's more efficient to farm Darkwraiths in New Londo. You accumulate a bunch of chunks, maybe get a slab or two, and you can spend the souls to buy twinkling titanites.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:08 pm

dont forget about the homeward bone option. just be careful you dont rest at a bfire after leaving crystal caves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am