Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
BartholomewWenceslas
Baiulus
6 posters

By the power of the Lord Vessel, You can now warp between bonfires.

Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

By the power of the Lord Vessel, You can now warp between bonfires. Empty By the power of the Lord Vessel, You can now warp between bonfires.

Post by Baiulus Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:00 am

I received that message.

As an invader.

In the Forest.

Wut?
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

By the power of the Lord Vessel, You can now warp between bonfires. Empty Re: By the power of the Lord Vessel, You can now warp between bonfires.

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 am

I had something kind of similar happen to me yesterday. I invaded someone as a darkmoon in the bell tower and it told me "Using rite of kindling you can kindle bonfires past their normal amount" or whatever the rite of kindling speech thing is. It would seem the game just enjoys telling us things we already know
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

By the power of the Lord Vessel, You can now warp between bonfires. Empty Re: By the power of the Lord Vessel, You can now warp between bonfires.

Post by Yukon Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:58 am

^ same thing happened to me in the parish while I was being summoned, I popped into someone elses world, got that message and then instantly got sent back to my world...
    Strange happenings in Lordran.
    Shrug
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:42 am

LOL.

Not quite as good as seeing my friend glitched off into an eternal abyss when killing the skellies in firelink. He just kinda fell through the ground in awe for 2 minutes.
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 am

I have experienced the same thing lol.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:21 am

BartholomewWenceslas wrote:I had something kind of similar happen to me yesterday. I invaded someone as a darkmoon in the bell tower and it told me "Using rite of kindling you can kindle bonfires past their normal amount" or whatever the rite of kindling speech thing is. It would seem the game just enjoys telling us things we already know

This is one I've gotten a lot as a Darkwraith, it usually occurs when I invade and get dc'd upon wake up. It's happened at least a half dozen times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am