Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
VinheimProfessor
Fallen Angelus
ROOSTER330
RagingDragon_69
Spurgun
CaptanSpudsy
RANT
billy_bayonet
jakezillah
T-King-667
SunlightCrusader
cloudyeki
Sacrilegious
WyrmHero
Pesth
DarkW17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
26 posters

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 16 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:48 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Also Fed someone on youtube liked my 'parry spamming' video...he subscribed to my channel no big deal really
    tongue

But his comment was one of the bonewheels killed vamos...can this be true..can a bonewheel hurt Vamos?

Yes its true with any Npc, they can all be killed by mobs, just most are in safe areas. Vamos and Dusk for example are not!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 16 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 pm

K seriously check out the very end of the cats day 1 vid then that poor dudes Vamos got bonewheeled out twisted

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:48 pm

I saw that bonewheel kill dude, it doesn't really matter much unless you really like chaos or fire weapons.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Let me know when you guys are free to duel.

I have a level 80 that has been waiting for you guys. twisted
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 pm

W're gonna be in anor londo hosting for a bit, sl 50. Maybe wbhen we move to tog and the rest of tthe lords we might go up to sl 80.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Lol Raging I when I am not cosplaying I host the forest at sl 80 you should drop a rss sometime and well have some 2V2 madness against some hunters!!
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Dude all my toons are forest hunters. Surprised I haven't run into you there. And I would totally be down for that. Add me when you can, should be on in a couple hours.

Currently my favorite is my level 10 FH. So funny to kill 120+ gankers and even if I loose I get hate mail about the 500 souls they got. It's glorious.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Ya I host for abit every night but super late after I'm done everything else...not to late for you tho prob around midnight!

Lol all my toons are also forest hunters or forest wraiths...I like to wraith so I can kill AFK hunters!!

I will add you Raging its fun to be on the other side for a change lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Quick update, The Catacombs video is complete. Actually used Windows Movie Maker so it's much better edited and put together. Will be up tonight!

@Raging we will make time to fight you @80 as well! It sure is a popular SL!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:30 am

Our Catacombs video is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN4Phatz8bQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Demon's Ruins and Izalith are next!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:45 am

Lol hahahahaha the newest video is epic so funny! Fed when you fat rolled down to Vamos and missed the ledge I killed myself laughing and the double kill when you killed the BK but he got you 2!!!!
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:11 am

nice vid Fed... we are getting better at starring in videos now I guess... winking

Havent seen it all yet though happy

Did you notice the miracle resonance ring at 2:21 in ur hud...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:30 am

DarkW17 wrote:Lol hahahahaha the newest video is epic so funny! Fed when you fat rolled down to Vamos and missed the ledge I killed myself laughing and the double kill when you killed the BK but he got you 2!!!!

Yes I was kind of embarrassed about that fat roll fail lol. I figured I'd just drop down real quick and grab the DW's stain the homeward out to get Jovias again, boy was I wrong!

That Black Knight was a nightmare lol, I kept falling down there and getting killed, I lost 3 bloodstains due to him! My favorite though is that ridiculous jump attack he did on Jovias, which OHKO'd him but we got DC'd right as it happened so I didn't get the death screen.

@Jovias I think the fact we still kind of suck has made the videos better, lol. My slowly improving editing skills and the increased tools I have with Windows Movie Maker don't hurt either! I'm definitely looking forward to doing Archives because I think we're gonna suck there too!

Last edited by Federally on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:10 am

U mean Archives... yeah We are gona get our *** kicked out there... lol

The video is a beauty.. Your fat roll was actually funny big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 am

Jovias-86 wrote:nice vid Fed... we are getting better at starring in videos now I guess... winking

Havent seen it all yet though happy

Did you notice the miracle resonance ring at 2:21 in ur hud...

I always have a resonance ring due to my ring of the sun princess, but it got bigger at that point. That's why i made sure to Force that last Skeleton wanted to try it out!

With 900 HP Dukes will be interesting for sure! I also forsee at least me being cursed by Seath, I'm just so fat and slow I don't think that fight is gonna go smooth lol.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:39 am

Seath is too slow really... Getting there should be a challenge winking

Btw I will be on in about 2 hours... weekend here lol
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:03 am

So I was never much into the cosplay thing.....but after watching the vids and reading into this, I really want to do it! Big Hat and Griggs would be awesome, hate I didnt read this earlier to be a part of that one!

So been thinking of doing one that hasnt been done, or at least not a popular one.....my best ideas are:

Laurentius and Quelaana....this one would be very difficult. If this one is even possible. No weapons and one cracked sheild between them. Not to mention I'm not sure that killing the Chaos witch and ceaseless is even possible with only pyro.

Shiva and his Ninja. OR Shiva and Ingward. Either would be fun, dont know much about either, which would be exciting.

Lautrec and Patches.....I know Lautrec shows a major disliking for patches, however they seem to be a good fit as partners. And I'd love to fight as Lautrec. Or Patches. lol

Lady of the Darkling and Sieglinde of Catarina.....Sieglinde could be changed for any other female character, Quelaana being the most vaible...if anyone could find a viable connection with Lady o Dark and any male character that would be cool too.

Sooo those are my main ideas. I would really like to be Lautrec or Lady or Laurentius...but I wouldnt mind being anyone else interesting to cosplay as. Any other ideas or possible partners? I dont have a way to video anything, so anyone interested that could do that would be awesome.
    Fallen Angelus
    Fallen Angelus

Post by Fallen Angelus Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 am

Laurentius uses a Handaxe, at least if you attack him at Firelink can't recall for hollow, and you could cosplay Gwyndolin for the Lady couldn't you? his stuff does suck though if I recall.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:09 am

Fallen Angelus wrote:Laurentius uses a Handaxe, at least if you attack him at Firelink can't recall for hollow, and you could cosplay Gwyndolin for the Lady couldn't you? his stuff does suck though if I recall.

Think your right about the hand axe....and Gwyndolin with Darkling would be awesome!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:19 am

Fed, Jov, this is really cool btw. Sorry to impose on your post too, I will create another for anyone wanting to discuss another possible cosplay or anything similar. Will be titled UNIQUE COSPLAY. Thanks guys
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:22 am

You could do Sieglinde and her dad! But my favorite idea is Laurentis and Quelana! I was thinking someone should do that one earlier today. Pure pyro builds are fun, only problem is Laurentis' spell list may be short. Probably would need to borrow a spell or two from Quelana.

Another possible option is Petrus and Rhea! Petrus has few miracles but a weapon, while Rhea has more miracles and not much weaponry!

Your biggest problem though will be finding someone on your weird schedule lol.

Also, as long as you're talking Cosplays you're on topic in our thread big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:28 am

I need to redo my pyro build. Hmmm ...
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:33 am

Well I will stay then happy . If Laurentius has the axe, it could work with fewer spells happy, thats def my favorite too.

And about my schedule, its simple, just for two weeks every two months Im on call and am subject to work anytime... I am always on call with the swat thing too, but I usually know ahead of time with that. Had a murder and then hit two houses last week, so I got ALOT of overtime. BUT, off call now, so I work normal hours for three more weeks. Its basically I work just Wed Thurs one week, and then every day except Wed Thurs the next... so its managable happy
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 am

DoughGuy wrote:I need to redo my pyro build. Hmmm ...

Just started a newer one last week, will try to complete it this weekend.... It is alot of fun, part of why I would like the Laurentius cosplay
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 am

Well then you need a partner! Maybe DoughGuy will work since you're not on a typical US work schedule Rooster.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 pm