Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
VinheimProfessor
Fallen Angelus
ROOSTER330
RagingDragon_69
Spurgun
CaptanSpudsy
RANT
billy_bayonet
jakezillah
T-King-667
SunlightCrusader
cloudyeki
Sacrilegious
WyrmHero
Pesth
DarkW17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
26 posters

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 15 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Federally Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Fed... I noticed last night that you were not online for some 45 hours...
    Get your *** back to the PS3... :p

I'll be on today after work at the usual time so we can complete the Catacombs and move on to Demon Ruins.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 15 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:28 am

It was about time we did so... :p

I started a SL1 play through last night btw... Pyro winking
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 pm

We made great progress today. Finished Catacombs, poor pibwheel died in three hits, then did demons and izalith. I have 2.5 hours of footage to edit now, then more videos will be posted!
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 am

yesss... Was some great progress indeed.
    And we are a lot tougher to beat as a team now... We just found out last night!

So where next for us Fed?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:43 am

Jovias-86 wrote:yesss... Was some great progress indeed.
    And we are a lot tougher to beat as a team now... We just found out last night!

So where next for us Fed?

Next is SL80 and Duke's Archives! Seath has betrayed Anor Londo and must be destroyed! Plus I want bountiful sunlight! Then we will spend some time at 80 so we can host lots of PvP as many have wanted to fight us at 80.

Our new fighting style of me not letting you get Bs'd while you poke poke is working well. Me learning to dead angle with the hammer hasn't hurt either! Now we just need to make sure you're there to poke them after I break their guard since I usually have no stamina left lol.

Side note, today is not gonna be good for playing sad My co worker got thrown in jail lol! and I have to work extra to cover for him sad
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:52 am

Oh thats sad... Damn...

yeah I figured that... I poke after you break their guard... Didn't you notice me doing that yesterday?

Btw i learned many new pve tricks yesterday Fed... Specially the killing hydra from somewhere middle of the lake... big grin
    On both occasions I was like where tf is he going lol

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Oh thats sad... Damn...

yeah I figured that... I poke after you break their guard... Didn't you notice me doing that yesterday?

Btw i learned many new pve tricks yesterday Fed... Specially the killing hydra from somewhere middle of the lake... big grin
    On both occasions I was like where tf is he going lol

Lol couldn't believe you didn't know about the big area to fight Centipede! I also have no idea how you kill the Hydra from the shore cheers
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:58 am

SL 80 you say...I would never bring my 80 kirks cosplay to dukes and try to grief you guys...never lol!

Will be tricky tho my 80 is in NG+ and just started...maybe we can do some Jolly coop instead of trying to kill each other!

Oh Rant and I have already figured out our vader technique...similar to yours...but I nailed them with my DSB then he goes in chopping and I come in with my spear twisted
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 am

U guys have so much option in weapon choice... Pretty much all class of weapons in the game if not all...

Would be fun dueling you 2 happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:34 am

dotn duel them now, theyve become.....organised!!!!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:58 am

billy_bayonet wrote:dotn duel them now, theyve become.....organised!!!!

Lol Billy is irritated we beat him 5 times in a row! Even though one of them I ended with 9HP after a BS lol, thankfully Ornstein was able to run interference while I hid behind a tree. We aren't so easy to defeat now that we work together and its not so easy to BS Jov, every time Billy went for it he ate my hammer twisted
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 am

Yeah... Knowing that I can be OHKO'ed... Smoughs got my back winking
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 am

Federally wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:dotn duel them now, theyve become.....organised!!!!

Lol Billy is irritated we beat him 5 times in a row! Even though one of them I ended with 9HP after a BS lol, thankfully Ornstein was able to run interference while I hid behind a tree. We aren't so easy to defeat now that we work together and its not so easy to BS Jov, every time Billy went for it he ate my hammer twisted

Lol you got that right I was sure I had BS'd Jovi several times...all I got was a hammer slam instead for my efforts :shock:
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 am

U guys have to stop trying to BS me all the time... :p
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:41 am

Jovias-86 wrote:U guys have to stop trying to BS me all the time... :p

You'd think they would have learned by now!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:48 am

Yeah, you should BS the fat guy that can`t run away or dodge silly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 am

Spurgun wrote:Yeah, you should BS the fat guy that can`t run away or dodge silly

A normal R1 from my hammer hits for over 500, they're scared of me lol
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 am

When can i duel you?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Spurgun wrote:When can i duel you?

You can fight us at 80 probably tomorrow or the day after
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Federally wrote:
    Spurgun wrote:Yeah, you should BS the fat guy that can`t run away or dodge silly

Damn it why didn't I think of that Spurgun....your an evil genius!!!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Federally wrote:

But what's the fun in OHKO the host? Lol
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Federally wrote:

So much for them being dcared of you fed silly
    I wont OHK you, at least not from a BS lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Spurgun wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:
    Federally wrote:

So much for them being dcared of you fed silly
    I wont OHK you, at least not from a BS lol

Lol ask Dark about my hammer! I hit him with the Fwd R2 for 900 Dmg twisted
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Ya Fed might be a fat roller but that damn hammer hits like a tonne of bricks dude...I go SPLATT!!

The funniest was when the other kirk showed up I was running right behind Fed and just didn't have it in my heart to bs him...and glad I didn't or we would have missed the OHKO dealt to the other kirk!!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Also Fed someone on youtube liked my 'parry spamming' video...he subscribed to my channel no big deal really
    tongue

But his comment was one of the bonewheels killed vamos...can this be true..can a bonewheel hurt Vamos?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 am