Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Advice on a Darkmoon Blade build

Aelia
    Aelia

Advice on a Darkmoon Blade build Empty Advice on a Darkmoon Blade build

Post by Aelia Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:32 am

Hello!

Advice on a Darkmoon Blade build 945058907

I am here seeking advice on a Fai/Dex DMB build that I've been tinkering with for awhile now.

Stats are currently:

Setup

Some explanation as to my stats:

I switch around with different weapons quite often. I tend to favor either a Falchion, Silver Knight Sword, Silver Knight Spear, Iaito, and of late a Gargoyle Halberd.

Ranged weapons tends to be either some kind of bow, Dark Moon Bow preferred, or Lightning Avelyn + lightning bolts.

Soul level that I am aiming for is 125 or so, seems alot of people are around that SL.

Now, how do I want to use the remainder of my levels? Also keep in mind I have no qualms in redoing my character, so fire away with any and all suggestions!

My thought is, do I want to pump up Dex to 40 and sprinkle the excess points around, or do I want to get 50 Faith/30 Dex? Or split 40/40 Fai/Dex?

This is the part that I'm not so good at, because I tend to think of too many things. Like do I want a 3rd spell slot for WoTG?

Spell choices:

DMB obviously is there to buff weapons, I may or may not always use it when I invade, however someone invades me then I am much more likely to use it.

Force is there partly for gankers, partly for annoying invaders/invadees. Nothing is better than using Force/kicks to knock gankers/WoTG spammers off of cliffs and other nasty things. As I get better at PvP I tend not to use this spell as much... But it is still nice to have.

Overall I am still pretty new to PvP, I've got my feet wet, but I've still much to learn. So thank you all in advance for the replies!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Advice on a Darkmoon Blade build Empty Re: Advice on a Darkmoon Blade build

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:37 am

Dex to 40, attunement to 16, add wog and replenish.

My opinion anyways
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 am

Welcome to the forums!
    Forums abuot right. 120's a better SL to stick. Any other stat you make use of is at diminishing returns so put dex to 40 and get a few more attunement slots.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 pm