Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Deadmeat95
ChizFreak
DxV04
Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
nsane32
10 posters

Looking to create a new player ran covenant

Poll

should be created

[ 18 ]
    Looking to create a new player ran covenant  I_vote_lcap90%Looking to create a new player ran covenant  I_vote_rcap [90%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Looking to create a new player ran covenant  I_vote_lcap10%Looking to create a new player ran covenant  I_vote_rcap [10%] 

Total Votes: 20
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Looking to create a new player ran covenant  Empty Looking to create a new player ran covenant

Post by nsane32 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm

I want to make a new covenant THE PROTECTORS OF LORD GWYN
    :the objective of the covenant is to stop people form killing Gwyn and the lords
    :Requirement full Black Knight set and shield right hand weapon optional
    :How it works invade anyone in the four lords boss areas can use red and blue eye orbs

thanks for any support hope this takes off also need a PSN leader

Praise the Sun
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Casual
    Casual

Looking to create a new player ran covenant  Empty Re: Looking to create a new player ran covenant

Post by Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 pm

It could work but this would be a non-official covenant and we could accendently invade each other while playing.Also,i think there's already a covenant for 4 of them

darkwraith=4 kings

chaos servant=BoC

gravelord=Nito

sunbro=Gwin

That would leave Seath the only one without a covenant so it should be one for him instead.Or maybe it could be an invisible alliance between those 4.One thing is sure,your gonna have lot of work for that to happen.Gl anyway
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Looking to create a new player ran covenant  Empty Re: Looking to create a new player ran covenant

Post by DxV04 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Actually this is a very good idea. I like it. However, the participants or members of the covenant should only use the established set including the weapons. Also the weapons should vary by the area for example.

Where do we find the first Black Knight that is sporting the BKGA? Isn't it in the catacombs? Then the Protector of Gwyn member that is patrolling the ToG area would use that set and so forth.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm

yea I could do that I just dont want to restrict people on weapons since all BK weapons are 2 handed
    and ornstein its now for and game character its about stopping people from getting to Gwyn in other words we are protecting Gwyn by keeping people from getting to the lords and anor londo is another good plce stop people from getting the lord-vessel
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Nice idea, I like that of Cosplay PvP wearing Black Knight set.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 pm

yea its mostly based off the lore the last of the Black Knight protecting Gwyn
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:26 pm

nsane32 wrote:yea I could do that I just dont want to restrict people on weapons since all BK weapons are 2 handed
    and ornstein its now for and game character its about stopping people from getting to Gwyn in other words we are protecting Gwyn by keeping people from getting to the lords and anor londo is another good plce stop people from getting the lord-vessel

Sorry,i didn't really get how it work,but there's 2 problem.The BK armor is only found in klin so you will have to kill the 4 lord(which dosen't make sense since you need to protect them)and you need to be either a gravelord,drakmoon or drakwraith.Maybe you could make member of a covenant to avoid invasion between them.It's like i said in my first post,you got lots of work to do to make that work.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 pm

well because of that reason it is recommended to have NG+ for most people only want high ranking members to stay in kilin and if I get enough replies I will release rank information and if you want to become the leader for PSN send me a PM
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:53 pm

i could get into this on xbox side.
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Thx for the offer but i don't play on PS and i don't play online since i kept gettin invaded and can never farm in peace.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm

blk knight for lord areas, silver knight in anor londo and how about we all use the effigy shield or something else rare/not often seen?
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Heh I ve been actually wanting to make a silver knight toon.
    peskychipmonk
    peskychipmonk

Post by peskychipmonk Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:49 pm

good idea, id do this.

have the members wear black knight armor and w/e weapons/shields since so few use full black knight anyway
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:55 pm

If Iron Knight Tarkus invade you somewhere, don't backstab him please. Greatsword+15 still sucks

Last edited by Carphil on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ninja edit poor english)
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 am

These are my advices:

Black Knights invade in Kiln, ToG, and Dukes Archives.
    Silver Knights invade in Anor Londo and Painted World.

You can use any weapon/magic you like but you MUST use any of both sets.

If you need to have low weight or you have little endurance (which is bad, in my opinion), you must at least use the helmet or the armor and the boots (preferably the helmet).

Silver Knights would be well for low level people, and Black Knights for high level people/people who are in kiln already.

If we have to kill the 4 lords that doesn't matter, it's a detail, lets not stop this project for such a tiny detail; after all, we do it for a good cause lol.

You should have a way to identify between us (like a gesture or a gesture and a prism stone), so if we invade one another, we don't kill each other, and the invader uses Black Crystal.

I think that any covenant could join, as long as they can invade (even if they have to use cracked red eye orb), or in the case of gravelords infect people in their respective areas.

^I see no flaws there.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 am

wouldn't painting guardian work better for ariamis? but they're not tied to gwyn... and what about tactics our job is to prevent the death of the lords and gwyn so... use the environment, heal?, make them get lost in totg? oh god, blk knight armor+fog ring in totg... ninja knight...
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:wouldn't painting guardian work better for ariamis? but they're not tied to gwyn... and what about tactics our job is to prevent the death of the lords and gwyn so... use the environment, heal?, make them get lost in totg? oh god, blk knight armor+fog ring in totg... ninja knight...

We gotta kill them, that's what Knights do.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:10 am

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! oh say can we use smough and ornsteins sets cause their knights too...nah to widely used...
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 am

yea TS, its good enough for people to have just the armor as a requirement. Weapons and everything else whatever the player wants. I will do a complete cos play and use the weapons that correspond. I was just thinking that it would be cool to just act as a black knight that came back from the dead to take revenge hehe Great Idea. and maybe just a suggestion. Once in a while we should organize and just all of us on the same day do constant invasions. big grin

Last edited by DxV04 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited so it made sense hehe)
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 am

hmm i tinks i should start work on my knight then........
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:26 am

got a lvl 103 thats not assigned a task... if i don't do the dragon v. sunbro thing I'll set her on this.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 am

DxV04 wrote:yea TS, its good enough for people to have just the armor as a requirement. Weapons and everything else whatever the player wants. I will do a complete cos play and use the weapons that correspond. I was just thinking that it would be cool to just act as a black knight that came back from the dead to take revenge hehe Great Idea. and maybe just a suggestion. Once in a while we should organize and just all of us on the same day do constant invasions. big grin

I like the idea of all of us invading on the same day with same armor. Ninja day anyone? Ninja set + DWG ring + fog ring. Or Domhall/Shiva/Silver Knight/Jeremiah day. Something people rarely use. Identical weapons would be hard, but something similar under a vote maybe?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:03 am

JY4answer wrote:

I like the idea of all of us invading on the same day with same armor. Ninja day anyone? Ninja set + DWG ring + fog ring. Or Domhall/Shiva/Silver Knight/Jeremiah day. Something people rarely use.

LOL I like the ninja idea.. that plus the invisible magic on top of the fog ring happy

Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:09 am

Awesome idea and I think it would freak the hell outta some players thinking they have just been infected!
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:28 am

Halicarnassis wrote:Awesome idea and I think it would freak the hell outta some players thinking they have just been infected!

Post made in PvP board! Go vote!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm