Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
dwx
DamageCK
FruitPunchNinja
skarekrow13
User
WyrmHero
mugenis4real
11 posters

We have a very serious PvP problem.

DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

We have a very serious PvP problem. - Page 2 Empty Re: We have a very serious PvP problem.

Post by DamageCK Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Roll BS is incredibly useful against a lot of different attacks.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

We have a very serious PvP problem. - Page 2 Empty Re: We have a very serious PvP problem.

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm not on about it. You pointed out a "flaw" in my plan. So I pointed out a "flaw" in yours. I usually don't roll bs. I pivot, everyone can see a roll bs attempt from a mile away, and they swivel. It would work if I tried enough I'm sure, but its faster to kill them another way. More fun to.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Plan? That really happened! xD The fool thought he could kill me by slowly advancing with fire surge. Showed him how a real pyromancer fights!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Its not really foolish. Thats exactly how I kill many people assuming they can't stunlock me. Use all 80 casts of fire surge in bursts of 10 or 15, dodge out when they try to punish.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 pm

:| I'm talking of a specific event, man. And he used it all up crossing the bridge to get at me, all in one go. Or atleast I think he did. He stopped after he took a hit and opted for tempest. BTW did I mention this was in the foreset and I had killed his summon by casting tempest to knock him into the river?

Fire Surge isn't my type of spell, same goes for fire whip. Both are great spells but I don't like the slowing down/stopping to hit. GC barely scrapes by because it's got great damage and can stagger.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Fire Whip is one of the more difficult spells to use. It leaves you immobile forever. It hits really hard though.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Yeah, but again, DWGR extinguishes most attacks that makes you immobile. Only time I've been hit by the lightning spears is when I let myself get hit so I can hit skare with a gcf.

I just thought, does dex affect lightning spear throw speed?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 pm

YESSSSSSS
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Dex affects even WoG. My Dex/Faith 's WoGs are super fast and it has 40 Dex.
    Tarkkus
    Tarkkus
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tarkkus Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 pm

This gives me an 80% damage increase on whatever pyromancy I use with my Ascended Pyro Glove+5.
    I use two Great Combustion and my opponent dies. One Fire tempest and my opponenet dies. I didn't even have to sacrifice Vit or End for fastest casting time. This is ridiculous.
    Just out of curiosity how much damage per combustion do you do? Also what soul level are you?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:02 pm

SL doesn't affect pyromancy. Only the flame does, in this case he's using a maxed out glove.

GC with all that will do over 900 damage. I know because with just 2 of the items (dusk crown and bellowing dragon) I can do 800~
    dwx

Post by dwx Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:52 pm

I would say with a SL225 character I can do roughly 750-900 damage in a single GC hit against even strong armor. So it is a roughly 2-shot kill against most players.

Fire tempest plus a GC is definite a kill against almost anyone. With PW, crown of dusk, and BC ring you can do 1500+ damage with fire tempest.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:56 pm

With the DC and BDCR, you don't even need PW. A GC still does just under 600 damage. So basically just one more GC to win, and you don't have to worry about runners.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Tarkkus wrote:
    This gives me an 80% damage increase on whatever pyromancy I use with my Ascended Pyro Glove+5.
    I use two Great Combustion and my opponent dies. One Fire tempest and my opponenet dies. I didn't even have to sacrifice Vit or End for fastest casting time. This is ridiculous.
    Just out of curiosity how much damage per combustion do you do? Also what soul level are you?

This is what I'm using and so far my score in the burg as of today is W57-L6
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t6460-embraced-pyromancer-of-favor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:12 pm