Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Bug problem

selijdice

Bug problem Empty Bug problem

Post by selijdice Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:25 am

I wanted to know if anyone has had the problem with getting stuck, after getting disconnected while in the process of adding a lord souls( in my case Nito's ) to the lordvessel. II was playing in online mode, and my internet went down for a second, but it disconnected me. My character was in the middle of the animation to place the lord soul. Once I logged back in the character finished the animation then sat back down. but no bonfire menu popped up. I think what it might be doing is loading the game as the character standing normally, but since it was kicked while at the bonfire it got confused. But I just wanted to know if anyone has had this problem and if there is any fix. I have put nearly 50 hours into this character and have done so much i would not want to start over. I am also on the PS3 version.
    MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Bug problem Empty Re: Bug problem

Post by MosquitoPower Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 am

My guess would be start be quitting and reloading.
    Maybe try homeward bone to reset the status.
    Try offline see if everything is back in order?

Sounds like a tough situation.
    selijdice

Post by selijdice Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:43 am

Well i quit reloaded several times, even restarted the system. It wouldn't let me use any of the items, but it would let me cycle through the items and magic i had equipped. But i reloaded yet another time before giving up and it fixed it self. I had to reload the game like 5-6 times. Also I had to use the home button to restart, because the menu wouldn't pop up. Thank you for the reply though.
    SpecialNewb
    SpecialNewb
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SpecialNewb Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:47 am

Just to add a little info this has happened to me at several bonfires. I have to use the PS button to quit the game and restart and it fixes itself. It usually happens when I am using the bonfire menu very quickly so I've learned to do it slow.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:47 am

Only 5o Hours? PFFFTTTTT :mask-averice:

Can't do much about your problem...Sorry... Prostration

MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MosquitoPower Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:51 am

selijdice wrote:Well i quit reloaded several times, even restarted the system. It wouldn't let me use any of the items, but it would let me cycle through the items and magic i had equipped. But i reloaded yet another time before giving up and it fixed it self. I had to reload the game like 5-6 times. Also I had to use the home button to restart, because the menu wouldn't pop up. Thank you for the reply though.

Thats an odd bug there. Glad you were able to get back up and running.

Probably good to have your story on the record so if anyone else runs into that they will know to keep trying and not give up after the first few resets.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm