Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Do I need Covenant of Artorias to do Co-op?

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Do I need Covenant of Artorias to do Co-op? Empty Do I need Covenant of Artorias to do Co-op?

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:54 pm

I already killed the Four Kings in my world but I don't know if I need to use the ring when I'm helping another people as a phantom in their world. I'm not brave enough to test it lol. Also, four kings kill as a phantom in NG+, using the silver serpent ring = 108000 souls, and it's very fun to fight these guys.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Do I need Covenant of Artorias to do Co-op? Empty Re: Do I need Covenant of Artorias to do Co-op?

Post by meridam99 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Yes, and I learned that the hard way. You need the ring to help someone else beat the 4 Kings.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Do I need Covenant of Artorias to do Co-op? Empty Re: Do I need Covenant of Artorias to do Co-op?

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Yes you need to use the ring as a phantom, iv forgotten many a time and fallen to my imminent death silly
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

meridam99 wrote:Yes, and I learned that the hard way. You need the ring to help someone else beat the 4 Kings.

Ok haha thanks. Guess I will have to do the medium roll when fighting them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 pm