Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Federally
6 posters

I think Miyazaki already explained the Dlc to us

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I think Miyazaki already explained the Dlc to us Empty I think Miyazaki already explained the Dlc to us

Post by Federally Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

In another thread Wyrm posted a transcript of an interview Miyazaki did, he was referencing it for a piece of lore but I kept reading and I believe the nature of the DLC was inadvertently revealed. He talks about Dusk and a plan they had to create a quest where you head in to Oolacile to help Dusk in her world. Here is the quote (I and M are interviewers, P is Miyazaki)

(I): Dusk of Oolacile's summon sign is hard to find, even though she says to summon her. Does she
    actually want to be summoned or she is trolling us? She says she wants to reward you but is she laughing behind our backs?

(P): That is not true.

(MP): lol

(P): No she not. I need to clear up this misunderstanding. She is a very pure character so don't try to make her look bad.

(M): Good person

(IP): Good person

(P): There was a removed event in early development where you get summoned to Oolacile's world, her story was that she came from the old kingdom. So there was a quest to rescue her in the old kingdom after you get summoned. But it disappeared rather quickly. (Sad Gong~)

(IMP): hahahaha

(P): "There is no way we can do that!". The forest, I wanted to make an old forest where its bright, and the ruins restored back to buildings. So it the old Oolacile forest and you get summon by dusk of Oolacile and do some kind of quests was planned but it suddenly disappeared. Shes a character I liked so much that I was thinking about events so stop the slander

I figure they're basing it off this idea they had, or maybe I'm hoping because Dusk is my #2 favorite person in Lordran.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

I think Miyazaki already explained the Dlc to us Empty Re: I think Miyazaki already explained the Dlc to us

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Based on what we've seen and been told at point this all sounds like it has a fairly decent chance of happening. Though I'm also kinda rooting for it to happen to because I think Dusk is really cool.
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

I think Miyazaki already explained the Dlc to us Empty Re: I think Miyazaki already explained the Dlc to us

Post by BoilerFan8472 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Dusk is the once character who hasn't made me want to kill him or her...
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 pm

The descriptions of dlc and leaks hint toward this a lot.
    Gawain
    Gawain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gawain Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 pm

What about Beatrice?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Beatrice never came up in the interview.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm

it seems that beatrice is somehow linked to the forest seeing as you summon her there. i cant wait to explore oolacile. maybe some more magic like the kind dusk sells you, i almost predict that beatrice will become a npc like big hat and she will sell some of her own personal spells. it does seem as if dusk,beatrice,and artorias were all possibly alive at the same time, who knows.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm just incredibly excited for more Dusk. I almost shed a tear when I exhausted her dialogue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:32 am