Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
billy_bayonet
Knight N. Allant
BoilerFan8472
ZikoLogiKa NL
AMKproductions10
WyrmHero
FattyOfDoom
Wilkinson3424
User
dancash1808
whitechikz11
Maneater_Mildred
Serious_Much
Ser Isaac
TehInfamousAmos
Delvanoc
Shkar
Medi_Pack
ViralEnsign_
SunlightCrusader
DoughGuy
25 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2

Post by User Wed May 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Viral is right; Knights are people of chivalry. If you do not follow it, you are corrupt. Every knight in Lordran followed their own code. Even Lautrec (although the firekeeper situation has questions of his angered lust wanting humanity, or is something the goddess would approve of for different reasons...). Removing your own code of honour, your own chivalry, would damn your own ideals of knighthood.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Viral is right; Knights are people of chivalry. If you do not follow it, you are corrupt. Every knight in Lordran followed their own code. Even Lautrec (although the firekeeper situation has questions of his angered lust wanting humanity, or is something the goddess would approve of for different reasons...). Removing your own code of honour, your own chivalry, would damn your own ideals of knighthood.

Logic is so goddamn pretty..... Take that Oscar if you have the guts for it!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed May 30, 2012 4:46 pm

lol
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed May 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Ah but our code specifies that it only forbids us until our enemy does it. The Lifehunter have made their intentions clear and we must respond accordingly.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed May 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Then they would be following their code still, and not be corrupt.

Nonetheless, I must agree, it seems pretty weak. The ideals of following the code should be... well, if you truly believe it, it should not be the ideals of relativist, but absolute. Follow it, or be not a knight at all, it would be. it sounds like the present governments and the many loopholes they have as well to allow things to be.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed May 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Hah well I do always follow it on my knight no matter what. My built in safety is WoG if they are cheap but I neither BS nor heal. But thats just me.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Welcome to our newest knight Knight of Astora DrakeSwornBigZ
    Welcome to our newest knight Knight of Astora Wilkinson3424

I will post my answer to the honour thing later, I made an argument for it last night but cant remember it. I saw this coming.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 8:12 pm

So some of you my have noticed I have added this thing called MIA knights. If I dont here from you/see you/you tell me your taking a break youwill be added to the liist. If you believe you shouldnt be on the list post or pm me so I know to move you.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Ahh im back sirsss. Ive been busy and if youve seen me on ps3, Its been my brother. Ive had so much going on recently (health wise) I havent had time for games or anything,But im back and ready to kill the lifehunters!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Haha good to see you back mate. been wondering where you were.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Yessss i got sun burned horribly.. Back is fried, and there was a spot on there they thought could of been bad. Had those issues and didnt feel the up to be gamerish! Anyway, I learned a hard lesson in not wearing sunscreen.. wasnt fun at all.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Easy solution - never go outside lol. Spend more time in jolly co-op.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Yup thats my solution! So, I've been hearing and snooping on fourms of the Lifehunters acting up? Whats that about
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Not sure. What do you mean?
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 pm

They werent fighting honorable and some other stuff i read in ealier posts o.o
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Oh yeah, that cant be helped, so Ive loosened our restrictions for the fight, restrictions I will justify.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Sounds intersting... I might have to take my cosplay dragon slayer there..and im in the process of making a new backstory for my character.. But sadly idk how to write it..
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 12:03 am

Well you can post your ideas in the creative writers sanctum (page 2 of off topic section) and people will help yu out.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 31, 2012 12:06 am

Hmm I should probably work out lore for my knight. I like the sound of questing for the ancient relics of the Way of White...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 12:19 am

If you need help Sun just post in the sanctum or pm Viral or I, we can help (same goes for you Medi).
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 31, 2012 1:57 am

I'm still not convinced to he honest, its not like Im expecting yout to let us BS you but seriously what kind of knight stabs a foe in the back.

I wont do it either unless I've already run away (which is highly likely as my build isnt really a stand and fight type fellow), see a brilliant assassinations chance, or you end up spamming (but nobody here does that anyway so yhe point is moot)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 2:31 am

hmmmm I guess I'll rethink it.

In other news I was thinking about changing the names of each country to something more interesting. Thorolund becomes paladins, catarina becomes onion knights. Mage and cleric already got holy and sage but I need ideas for the others.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu May 31, 2012 2:48 am

can i add something in my name like judge or judge magister of something, it was based on final fantasy and i think it is cool but just suggesting it is ok if not approved
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 2:55 am

For now no, however if you get to division sergeant or regimental commander maybe. Part of my title reshuffle may be introducing unique titles for commanders.
    Oh of course Berenike will be tower knights.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu May 31, 2012 2:58 am

oh ok so i can have a good title. dough how many medals again to be a regimental commander? cause i have already 4 prestige right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:06 am