Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Livedlime2
EmoElmos
JoeBroski09
billy_bayonet
Serious_Much
TehInfamousAmos
DoughGuy
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Quarik
Imarreteet23
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
Buggy Virus
T-King-667
18 posters

A fun build you all might want to try.

T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A fun build you all might want to try.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 10:20 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    Buggy Virus wrote:Can I get the drake sword and lightning spear?
    sure if you can find the resorces to cut off the dragons tail (no merchant buying aloud unless you want to buy orange soapstone, or to upgrade from a blacksmith)

silly Lure dragon onto bridge - cut off his tail = free drake sword. But straight off the bat I ran through Catacombs - got my GLGS from joining GL Covenant. I am basically making it so I cannot upgrade - I am killing every NPC I meet - the only difference I am doing to this challenge is that I am allowed to buy the Repairbox, Weapon Smithbox and Armor one - oh btw I killed Vamos and pinwheel also, patches is dead big grin and I have my Silver Serpents ring aswell as Vamos' hammer. I have a Mask of the child luckily from the drop - and obviously crescent axe. I traded my skull lantern in @ snuggly after killing Taurus for a RoF, easy kill on Capra - etc. wait actually I can still bypass Taurus xD Or I could have... could have done the capra jump etc. anyway it is very fun so far big grin - Andre and Rickert are the only BS's that will live until I am finished with them. Giant will upgrade my BAxe +10 to Golems axe big grin got it from the first axe hollow in the burg. But aye - so far so good, oh and I felt rather lucky I got the BKH, BKGA from Catacombs and ToG and Channelers trident from the one in the burg xD
    Its called "scavenger" because you find what you can in the world from dead bodys or from mimics and treasure boxes (if your on easy) haveing one given to you by i covenant dosent really sound like scavenging to me. Id reconmend throwing it away since you technicly dident scavenge it or you dont have to if you want an easy breezy ride. but everything else you mentiond is fine so good going!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

A fun build you all might want to try.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 23, 2012 10:22 am

okay silly tossed the GLGS to a vader silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 23, 2012 10:33 am

This sounds like a fun build, when I return to Dark souls I'm definitely giving it a go.

Think I'm probably gonna go for hard version, I'm not gonna be confident enough going back to the game and doing an SL6 run where I can't repair weapons :|
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 10:42 am

Serious_Much wrote:I need clarification, on Hard and insane can you not then use equipment from corpses? You don't specify but I presume you can't..

This sounds like a fun build, when I return to Dark souls I'm definitely giving it a go.
    you cannot use weapons or equipment you found on corpses that were allready dead upon arrival (like tarkus's gear for example) or the wooden sheild in undead burg because thos are allready dead, you must scavange your gear from enemys you killed on hard/insane (except for mimics and dragon tails) I still havent decided on what to do about rings, what do you guys think?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 23, 2012 10:42 am

No rings on hard or insane.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 23, 2012 10:44 am

Rings - only scavenged ones - at least in my opinion. That is most of the rings - only ones you miss out on are Blood Curse Poison bites and East wood grain ring - oh and two of the dragoncrest ones which would be pointless because you have to buy the majority of sorceries.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 23, 2012 10:46 am

DoughGuy wrote:No rings on hard or insane.

I think that would be a bit too much considering your already steep restrictions silly
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 10:55 am

Serious_Much wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:No rings on hard or insane.

I think that would be a bit too much considering your already steep restrictions silly
    why do you think its called hard/insane? winking if its too much you can ride on normal or easy diff!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 23, 2012 10:56 am

ooooooh burn! But seriously at least remove any burden boost items like havels ring and RoFaP.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 11:06 am

DoughGuy wrote:ooooooh burn! But seriously at least remove any burden boost items like havels ring and RoFaP.
    how about this, on hard theres no rofap or havels or red tear ring, and on insane theres no rings at all?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 23, 2012 11:06 am

I like that.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed May 23, 2012 11:06 am

yes i am sooo doing this!!!,
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 23, 2012 11:14 am

Commenting to mark remember this later. I'm in! Probably medium difficulty.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 23, 2012 11:15 am

T-King-667 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:ooooooh burn! But seriously at least remove any burden boost items like havels ring and RoFaP.
    how about this, on hard theres no rofap or havels or red tear ring, and on insane theres no rings at all?

Sounds about right silly

Also on easy or normal? What kind of noob do you think I am! lol!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 23, 2012 11:17 am

Serious_Much wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:

Sounds about right silly

Also on easy or normal? What kind of noob do you think I am! lol!
    HEY!.. I'm doing normal. Zweihander, two handing, grass crest shield. I'm hoping on getting the BK Halberd. happy From there on out... Cake.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 11:17 am

Wow im suprised so many people are intrested. I figured that this thread would just be swept under a rug. But thanks everybody for your intrest/suggestions/support thus far. And most of all thanks for playing the build!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed May 23, 2012 11:25 am

can we do jolly co-op with each other seeing as how were all in the same boat? not exactly making it easier on our selves but if this is meant for good fun why not share it with each other?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 23, 2012 11:27 am

What are you talking about? I'm going to be all over the place!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 23, 2012 11:27 am

Thats what I was thinking, we should use this thread for scavenging coop requests too silly

really looking forward to firing this up when I start playing again, will be a fun challenge methinks.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 11:32 am

billy_bayonet wrote:can we do jolly co-op with each other seeing as how were all in the same boat? not exactly making it easier on our selves but if this is meant for good fun why not share it with each other?
    so far im sl 20 and im at undead burg cooping the taurus demon tell me when you get here and you can summon me!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 23, 2012 11:34 am

Can we still use the items that we get from each other? It's just like scavenging!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 am

i wont be online till 2nite, bt im quite looking forward to this, can i suggest having maybe a PVP weapon in reserve incase of vaders?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 11:43 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:Can we still use the items that we get from each other? It's just like scavenging!
    only players on easy/normal can share with eachother, hard/insane can only share with eachother. For example you cant have a guy thats on easy that got the drakes sword and give it to a guy thats on insane thats forbidden to get it.
    @billy: no sir if you have a broken straight sword and sombody invades then you have 2 options... haul a$s to the boss fog or fight him with whatever you have. This is as hardcore as it gets people lol.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 am

hmm think ill be saving those 3 gold pine resins fomr the burg for vaders.......
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 11:57 am

I just made some changes to the op again about tradeing with other scavengers. Id advise everyone to have a look.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 pm