A fun build you all might want to try.

    Share
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Wed May 23, 2012 12:23 pm

    So, normal and easy get to trade because we can get items from chests?


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Wed May 23, 2012 12:28 pm

    JoeBroski09 wrote:So, normal and easy get to trade because we can get items from chests?
    You may trade items with any other difficulty members as long as their difficulty allows them to have the item (hard/insane cant have dragon weaps or weps found in chest's so players on normal/easy cant give any dragon items or items they found in chest's to them)
    PS: ignor my last post talking about the easy/normal players only alowed to trade with one another and instead look at the op i added some stuff about tradeing at the bottom.
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Wed May 23, 2012 12:32 pm

    hmm, i had to go through upper blight town cause domnall wouldn't sell me the master key... ugh,well i managed to get to lower b-town and then opened up the way out and picked up the firekeepers armor then homeward boned back to b-town weighing my options (farm up a new weapon besides my spear or just go for it...)


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Wed May 23, 2012 12:40 pm

    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:hmm, i had to go through upper blight town cause domnall wouldn't sell me the master key... ugh,well i managed to get to lower b-town and then opened up the way out and picked up the firekeepers armor then homeward boned back to b-town weighing my options (farm up a new weapon besides my spear or just go for it...)
    You cannot buy anything from merchants unless its a repair box and yes it goes for master keys aswell even if your on normal (you must pick masterkey as gift if you really want it) the only merchants you can see are bsmiths and thats to either replair/upgrade or to buy a smithbox (if your on the difficulty to do so)
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Wed May 23, 2012 12:54 pm

    T-King-667 wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:So, normal and easy get to trade because we can get items from chests?
    You may trade items with any other difficulty members as long as their difficulty allows them to have the item (hard/insane cant have dragon weaps or weps found in chest's so players on normal/easy cant give any dragon items or items they found in chest's to them)
    PS: ignor my last post talking about the easy/normal players only alowed to trade with one another and instead look at the op i added some stuff about tradeing at the bottom.
    Look Skyward Ahh. Thanks. That makes sense. So, If i'm on hard, I can still trade to get a Black Knight Halberd. twisted


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 pm

    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:So, normal and easy get to trade because we can get items from chests?
    You may trade items with any other difficulty members as long as their difficulty allows them to have the item (hard/insane cant have dragon weaps or weps found in chest's so players on normal/easy cant give any dragon items or items they found in chest's to them)
    PS: ignor my last post talking about the easy/normal players only alowed to trade with one another and instead look at the op i added some stuff about tradeing at the bottom.
    Ahh. Thanks. That makes sense. So, If i'm on hard, I can still trade to get a Black Knight Halberd. twisted
    sure, silly but if your on insane good luck finding another that also has abkga thats sl6 lmao and good luck using it at that.
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 pm

    T-King-667 wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:So, normal and easy get to trade because we can get items from chests?
    You may trade items with any other difficulty members as long as their difficulty allows them to have the item (hard/insane cant have dragon weaps or weps found in chest's so players on normal/easy cant give any dragon items or items they found in chest's to them)
    PS: ignor my last post talking about the easy/normal players only alowed to trade with one another and instead look at the op i added some stuff about tradeing at the bottom.
    Ahh. Thanks. That makes sense. So, If i'm on hard, I can still trade to get a Black Knight Halberd. twisted
    sure, silly but if your on insane good luck finding another that also has abkga thats sl6 lmao and good luck using it at that.
    I really want to do a Hard difficulty, but to not have a weapon until something FINALLY drops would be mind numbingly painful. I want my halberd, dangit! So, normal difficulty it is for me.
    I'll start when I finish my midterm when I get home today. Can't wait XD


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Wed May 23, 2012 1:43 pm

    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:So, normal and easy get to trade because we can get items from chests?
    You may trade items with any other difficulty members as long as their difficulty allows them to have the item (hard/insane cant have dragon weaps or weps found in chest's so players on normal/easy cant give any dragon items or items they found in chest's to them)
    PS: ignor my last post talking about the easy/normal players only alowed to trade with one another and instead look at the op i added some stuff about tradeing at the bottom.
    you wouldent beleive how hapy i was when a hollowed soldier droped a broken straight sword lmao huge step up from your bare fist's. Then when i got to the undead burgs bonfire i used all of my humanity and farmed the hell out of the hollowed soldiers and warriors there i now have 5 light crossbows (with no bolts) i have 2 longswords, 4 short swords, 2 cracked sheilds and i have the hollowed warrior armour set. Now im godlike motherf**ker!
    Ahh. Thanks. That makes sense. So, If i'm on hard, I can still trade to get a Black Knight Halberd. twisted
    sure, silly but if your on insane good luck finding another that also has abkga thats sl6 lmao and good luck using it at that.
    I really want to do a Hard difficulty, but to not have a weapon until something FINALLY drops would be mind numbingly painful. I want my halberd, dangit! So, normal difficulty it is for me.
    I'll start when I finish my midterm when I get home today. Can't wait XD
    Lol you wouldent beleive how happy i was when i got my first broken straight sword from an undead warrior, then when i got to the undead burg i used all my humanity and farmed the hell out of the hollowed warriors and soldiers there and now i have 5 light crossbows (with no bolts) 2 longswords, 4 shortswords, 2 cracked round sheilds and the entire hollowed warrior set, i cant beleive im saying this but im very proud of the crap i collected and used so far.


    Last edited by T-King-667 on Wed May 23, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by billy_bayonet on Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

    ima do the insane difficulty true Scavenger, and i shall name him Scirvir!!!!


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by Serious_Much on Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 pm

    The hard will be great for me, Tking do you have to drop your sword hilt when you leave the asylum too or can you keep that?


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Wed May 23, 2012 2:03 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:The hard will be great for me, Tking do you have to drop your sword hilt when you leave the asylum too or can you keep that?
    you can keep the hilt since you technicly scavenged it from the floor of the asylum. but i dont suggest useing it, it literally does no more damage than your fist and your fist's swing faster.
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by Serious_Much on Wed May 23, 2012 2:05 pm

    Truly? then again 20 damage is fairly negligible.. I'll probably see when i get there but i think BS with hilt is better than nothing silly


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Wed May 23, 2012 2:07 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:Truly? then again 20 damage is fairly negligible.. I'll probably see when i get there but i think BS with hilt is better than nothing silly
    the hilt does 2 dmg per hit on hollowed soldiers and warriors and so does your fists, and you cant backstab with the hilt either.
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by Serious_Much on Wed May 23, 2012 2:10 pm

    really? wow. Another point of clarification, should we use the club to kill the asylum demon or not?


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Wed May 23, 2012 2:15 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:really? wow. Another point of clarification, should we use the club to kill the asylum demon or not?
    yes use whatever you wish up untill after the asylum (which is technicly the tutorial) when you end up in the firelink shrine dispose of all of your stuff (except sword hilt) and go at it from there.
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Wed May 23, 2012 6:32 pm

    you can bs with the sword hilt... for 9 damage, the same as your bare fist, and your fist takes up less stamina, just use the sword hilt as a shield and punch with your fist. also the r2 of the fist does more than the sword hilt on the second blow, (r2 for sword hilt does 2 then 2 for consecutive, bare fist does 2 then 3 for consecutive r2's)


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1755
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Location : New Mombasa

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by Quarik on Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

    Offhand jab with the fist is really fast and is fantastic against enemies with no poise.


    _________________
    avatar
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1279
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Firelink

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by Buggy Virus on Wed May 23, 2012 8:21 pm

    I'm going to do insane after my no bonfire/no death run.

    Just need my friend to give my game back to me.


    _________________
    *Busy Drawing*
    Xbl: A Buggy Virus
    Whelp, now I have positive rep.
    Reputation : 30
    Positive votes received : 80
    Negative votes received : 74
    avatar
    EmoElmos
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 91
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 21

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by EmoElmos on Wed May 23, 2012 11:33 pm

    Alright, I'm gonna do this on Hard. Insane sounds scary.
    avatar
    EmoElmos
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 91
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 21

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by EmoElmos on Wed May 23, 2012 11:37 pm

    Though quick question, what about ascending equipment is that allowed?
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Thu May 24, 2012 12:05 am

    EmoElmos wrote:Though quick question, what about ascending equipment is that allowed?
    You may only upgrade your weapon normaly (through regualar titinite) unless if its a dragon weapon. or if you upgraded your weapon to +10 and want to turn it into a boss weapon then you can. But you cannot turn anything into fire/elect/cryst ect
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Thu May 24, 2012 12:23 am

    BTW! dont forget to keep checking up on the op im always updateing each dificuty with new challenges thos who have started already dont need to worry unless if they do another runthrough but as for thos who havent started yet be sure to keep checking up on it.

    Livedlime2
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-18

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by Livedlime2 on Thu May 24, 2012 4:23 pm

    Sounds crazy hard... I think I'll try it
    avatar
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5277
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : The League of Draven.

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by TehInfamousAmos on Sun May 27, 2012 10:26 am

    BOOM! On Gwyn with my... Fire +10 BattleAxe - so this appears to be going alright for me so far - I am base SL xD I just fight Naked 2hing it xD - I parry him with my fist - but christ it is hard not being able to do a lot of damage to him whilst having no poise because on Insane there are no rings are there? OH F**K! I only upgraded that BAxe for gwyn! I have broken the rules... should I drop it and use my +15 Spear instead? - actually that would be a better idea!! big grin because I can poke him from a distance. thanks guys, but christ this is fun! - I may drop down to Normal Difficulty for NG+ but keep the No levelling rule silly


    _________________
    ◥▶̸̱◀◤
    Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine Dum veneris judacare sæculum per ignum.

    For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by T-King-667 on Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

    TehInfamousAmos wrote:BOOM! On Gwyn with my... Fire +10 BattleAxe - so this appears to be going alright for me so far - I am base SL xD I just fight Naked 2hing it xD - I parry him with my fist - but christ it is hard not being able to do a lot of damage to him whilst having no poise because on Insane there are no rings are there? OH F**K! I only upgraded that BAxe for gwyn! I have broken the rules... should I drop it and use my +15 Spear instead? - actually that would be a better idea!! big grin because I can poke him from a distance. thanks guys, but christ this is fun! - I may drop down to Normal Difficulty for NG+ but keep the No levelling rule silly
    yeah your not alloud to buy upgrade materials on any difficulty what-so-ever but since you already broken the rules in a few ways beat gwyn with your spear and give itanother go on ng+ and make sure to reread the rules on your difficulty before you start the ng+

    Sponsored content

    Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:25 pm