Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
WorldSlayerPIKA
Serious_Much
Federally
FattyOfDoom
Ahhotep1
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Reaperfan
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Blazalin
BoilerFan8472
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
ViralEnsign_
DxV04
SunlightCrusader
Medi_Pack
Shkar
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
DarkW17
Spurgun
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
28 posters

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 11 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by Jovias-86 Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 am

PSN: Jovias-86
    SL: 80/120

happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 11 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 8:09 am

Cool, I'll add you.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat May 26, 2012 8:43 am

Sweeet.... thanx!
    So just 1 question. Are you guys gonna be ganking on the LH's? :p
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:00 am

It's ... going to difficult. The idea is when we're cooping we try to get the host to stay out of it so we can duel you but if the host charges in we'll have no choice but to follow. We wont be BSing though.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat May 26, 2012 9:05 am

yeah thats kool. We have kinda practiced for a day like this so... Hopefully it turns out well happy

btw the host should be the least of our concern right... We have to get you guys!
    And what if the host manages to kill us? Will that count as a point for you ppl?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:08 am

Good point, something I had not considered. I'm tempted to leave it up to you guys, have a vote amongst yourselves. Because that is honestly confusing. Maybe even a case by case basis depending on ho winvolved the Knight was. Just remember that when you invade you wont know whether the phantom is a knight or not.
    I will think on it.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat May 26, 2012 9:13 am

Yeah... We need a solution for this. Obviously we will be on chat. So the phantom could just mention it there.
    The phantom should make a note of the summoner and mention in the chat. So we know when we invade...
    Just a suggestion... happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:17 am

Well everyone feel free to post you ropinion on this, see if someone comes up with a fair idea.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sat May 26, 2012 9:41 am

I believe that if the host kills the invader, that we should get a point for it.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat May 26, 2012 9:45 am

Dough, if you write up some combat involving Plagius I would be happy to write commentary from his perspective happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 am

^Omg I have to do so. I can also give him a part where he gets to do whatever he wants. Which reminds me, I need to pm Wyrm.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat May 26, 2012 9:52 am

DoughGuy wrote:^Omg I have to do so. I can also give him a part where he gets to do whatever he wants. Which reminds me, I need to pm Wyrm.

If you do so, go ahead and don't skimp on the injuries (as long as he can survive them). I already have a few one-liners picked out for if he gets a spear stabbed through his gut or something.

He could reattach a limb (he's badass like that), but straight up death would be hard I imagine...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:54 am

I figure he'll take a few mace hits and talk about his lack of bones. he'll also be fighting Balder knights so he'll be getting BSSes through him which is kinda like spears.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 26, 2012 9:55 am

Plagius may have given the plague to the wrong target however this plan would still work, the Noble Knights would be without their veteran Regimental commander - Ser Natalia Allant, the proclaimed saviour of Boletaria. Cackling maniacally in the painted world he started brewing another concoction for the original target... Oscar.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat May 26, 2012 9:58 am

DoughGuy wrote:I figure he'll take a few mace hits and talk about his lack of bones. he'll also be fighting Balder knights so he'll be getting BSSes through him which is kinda like spears.

Just hope you don't catch it! You've heard of Projectile Vomiting? It has something similar, in a loose sense of the term.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Dough you forgot to add Letos into the lore about all the knights. Who will bear your banner if not me?

Also if I put Letos tale from start to finish in writing tomorow would you add it to the thread. I'll also do Avrik's lore up until the event as well.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat May 26, 2012 4:42 pm

FattyOfDoom wrote:I believe that if the host kills the invader, that we should get a point for it.

How would you even know they killed us? I can't speak for others, but we don't get a full points if we drop the host without killing the knight so why should you if the host kills us? Just call me the ghost buster. I'll be phantom hunting all day.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 26, 2012 7:13 pm

And if there are 3 players in a world lifehunteres enter do we get one poit for each one we kill?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Viral I figured you'd want to write up Letos so I didnt add him. I also was just doing a generalisation of each country and I already had Nat for Astora. If you get the lore done I'll addd it as soon as I finish reading it.
    This is why I wanted other peoples ideas, to make sure we coverd all sides. Hunters will get points for each phantom they kill, but Im still unsure about this hist thing. What do we define as a host killing a hunter? What if the knight deals most of the damage and the host just finishes him? What if its 50/50?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat May 26, 2012 9:36 pm

If hunters get points for both phantom and hosts, then knights should get points if the host offs the phantom.

Though I'd make it something like1 for phantoms and 1 for hosts without summons, 2 for knights and 3 for hosts with summons, and 1 for invaders/ 2 for hunters, 2 for beating boss
    to discouraged the knight from hanging back.

We are after all invading into groups alone, which is more difficult. You'll rarely have 2 invaders, and even then it only evens the odds.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Making it 2 for hosts though ... you guys invade and invade when you want to. My knights have to wait for an ivasion/wait for co-op. I think making it 2 for hosts will give too many points.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat May 26, 2012 9:44 pm

It wasn't specific. Atm, you benefit more from letting the hosts fight than fighting yourselves. If we kill the host its 1, if we kill you its 2, if we get the host too its 3, just trying to even it somehow
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Hmmm, 2 of my knights who are listed as participatig arent responding to my messages. I may be down by 2 men.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 pm

I'm of course joining this fight as a member of the Gravesworn. Seems my SL80 will fit in best

Playstation Psn federally SL80 Gravesworn
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Good to know, I'll add you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:49 pm