Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
WorldSlayerPIKA
Serious_Much
Federally
FattyOfDoom
Ahhotep1
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Reaperfan
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Blazalin
BoilerFan8472
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
ViralEnsign_
DxV04
SunlightCrusader
Medi_Pack
Shkar
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
DarkW17
Spurgun
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
28 posters

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by billy_bayonet Sat May 19, 2012 7:01 am

My spartan shall be there to protect The crossbreed, Noble knights shall fall happy
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 7:03 am

Jason will succumb to my advances winking and while he least expects it I will strike Priscilla
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 7:04 am

Who says a knight cant plot?
    @Billy I need your PSN and SL.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat May 19, 2012 7:06 am

billy-bayonet SL120
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 7:07 am

So far each side already has more people than the entire last war. This is looking good.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat May 19, 2012 7:28 am

@ Billy your dual rapiers will be feared among the Noble knights I am sure!

@Doughguy I hope nsane is onboard for splitting the troops if it helps even the war!

Nothing but my lord gwyns honour fuels the wrath of my MSGS!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 7:31 am

Oh this will be fun. My Tarkus csoplay with MSGS vs your MSGS. We must fight in the FC round.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat May 19, 2012 8:24 am

dual rapiers is my 225 my 120 is a spartan and hes deadly happy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat May 19, 2012 11:48 am

Ahhh I thought POLG were allies of the Noble Knights. Priscilla is scared of Gwyn and all the Gods and Dragonslayers. They are even more scared of her because of her lifehunt ability.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat May 19, 2012 11:51 am

WyrmHero wrote:Ahhh I thought POLG were allies of the Noble Knights. Priscilla is scared of Gwyn and all the Gods and Dragonslayers. They are even more scared of her because of her lifehunt ability.

but doesn’t the noble knights want to kill gwyn?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat May 19, 2012 11:57 am

I understand most are Sunbros and Dragonslayers. Sunbros adore Lord Gwyn as Lord of Sunlight, not as Lord of Cinder (Hollow). So maybe that's why they help you kill him. You tell us Doughguy.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat May 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Just a heads up, but my XBL GT is DeadlyHeretic

If you manage to kill a GT named Shkar, I would be happy to know about it, but that's not me happy

Also, are the knights going to be sitting around as humans in between summons, or will they only be invaded when they have been co-oped?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat May 19, 2012 1:18 pm

@DoughGuy. i would also suggest editing the title to "This shall be our last hour: Painted World Invasion"

tongue
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sat May 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Medi_Pack SL120 (Will be by time of war) PS3
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat May 19, 2012 1:42 pm

@ Billy well I just naturally assumed all your builds were dual rapiers silly

@DoughGuy WOW this just got really interesting my Black knight vs your Tarkus with MSGS's are you kidding me that's awesome! But let's keep this battle to a medium roll because let's be honest knights don't flip bro!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat May 19, 2012 1:53 pm

As far as the lore goes I would think Prisc fears Gwyn as much as he fears her so they simply remain neutral!

For the POLG we wanna stop anyone from getting to our Lord Gwyn so if on your way to O and S you feel foolish enough to enter the painted world you may find a BK pointing forward at you! Although we leave this up to the lifehunters as our knights face a constant surge in Anor Londo!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat May 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Sign me up DoughGuy. I'll be taking my SAT part of the day but the rest I will gladly spend fighting for the Noble Knights. I'm on xbox, gamertag LongShot95.

Edit: Forgot to give you my sl. I intend to be sl 120 by the time the war comes but I will confirm or change this as the war draws closer.

Last edited by SunlightCrusader on Sat May 19, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat May 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Knights shall fall
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sat May 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Noone will fall >:O
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat May 19, 2012 2:19 pm

we shall see
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat May 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Spreading SLs around is not a good idea.... This is based on previous experience. By the way, did you update the wiki with the results of the covenant war?

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Events
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 7:15 pm

I did not update it. I did not even know there was an events page. The Knights have no feelings towards Gwyn specifically. While he has fallen he has no interactions with the world of Lordran. He is not corrupted, does not spread chaos and does not support the remaining lords. He is a hero who, as the lord of sunlight we cheer for, as the lord of cinder we mourn.
    I've updated the player list.
    @Dx The level ranges arent too separate. The 60-80 people will all see each other as will ll the 120's.
    Yes the knights will be staying human constantly. All those who can will farm humanity before hand and I will have plenty of humanity to share around.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sat May 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Im in, Im 118 already soon to be 120. silly dough we need to duel before hand need to practice.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 pm

From the point view of gravelord servants, you only have 9 and out of those 9 4 are splitting their time between sl 120 and sl 70. I do not know why sl 70 (80) was chosen but it would be more fun and more active at 120.

I counted 12 at sl 120 including those who are splitting time at sl 80.

Just wanted to share, I do not expect anything to change. Proper Bow
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 12:59 am

We use SL 70/80 because thats is the level range we co-op at. Thus some of us have toons there that we prefer to use. As well the lifehunters main invasion toons are SL 80 so it makes sense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:41 am