Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Delvanoc
Federally
SunlightCrusader
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FinPeku
BLA1NE
LordRevan
meridam99
dancash1808
Imarreteet23
GkMrBane
JoeBroski09
reim0027
Maneater_Mildred
Yarxov
sinisterapathy
EmoElmos
fearandwhiskey
Kaminari
Dr. Demento
SlakeMoth
Extertionist
mugenis4real
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Quarik
Wade_Wilson
Carphil
Serious_Much
Emergence
PlasticandRage
User
Reaperfan
Spurgun
Tolvo
skarekrow13
TehInfamousAmos
41 posters

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 24 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 am

Four Towns? You must be city boys. My school pulled kids from close to a dozen and still didn't have 100 kids per class. We waked uphill in the snow to get there too cornsarnit.

Some area schools did AP courses but ours had an agreement with a community college so it was technically college although it was taught by teachers who were qualified to be professors but were high school teachers. The focus was in prerequisite courses so you could spend more time in your major. I had 24 credits that way and was considered a transfer student which worked well. I feel bad for you young uns regarding money. Back around the turn of the millennium they had a lot of money to give out. I was third in my class and from a low income family so I ended up with free college. In NY our state system runs the full range of awful to awesome and luckily my two areas of interest had a top rated program at a state school. A lot of cash has dried up sadly and its hard to get that kinda lick these days.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 24 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 31, 2012 1:54 am

City?! I live around a bunch of teeny tiny towns! Don't believe me? Look up Amboy and Yacolt, WA. Battle Ground, the closest town I'm near, has doubled in the past few years, though. I remember when it was so much smaller. Now we have two bed mattress stores, and a hotel. What the heeeeck?

I have to drive WAY into town to go to college, though. =/ Vancouver is so faaaar.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 1:59 am

Just messing with ya. I know the level of rural needed to have a school where kids get shipped from multiple Towns.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 31, 2012 2:06 am

I seem to be missing the "messing with ya" part of posts lately. Idk. Shrug
    It's only been today.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu May 31, 2012 2:13 am

@joe Broski, 1500 people, but a pop density of 2K? wth lol
    I'm from Oglesby, 3700 people, 911 pop density. Next door is a place called Utica that has less than 1K lol
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 31, 2012 2:15 am

What city you talking about? And the population density was probably referring to everyone in and around the city lines. I'm technically in "Battle Ground" but I'm outside the city lines, so I'm not apart of the 16k people (It was 9k like 3 years ago. 6k a year before that)
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu May 31, 2012 2:55 am

It was the first 2 towns (besides battleground) that i looked up
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 31, 2012 2:56 am

Ahhh. Yacolt and Amboy are REALLY spaced out. Around lakes and forest and such. The towns themselves are TEEEEENY TINY. Especially Yacolt.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu May 31, 2012 3:01 am

Still weird that one had a population of 1500 but a density of 2K lol
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 31, 2012 3:04 am

No idea haha! Washington is weird like that, I guess. If any of you guys are near here, send me a hollah! Especially if you stop by on your way to Seattle. 'Cause, we've got our own exit off of i5 and EVERYTHING. (Battle Ground does) Though, it doesn't take you straight to us... haha!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu May 31, 2012 3:52 am

39 pages?? I'm very late to this party... Reading the entire thread seriously cut into my beauty sleep, and I have a casting today! :/

I'll just leave this right here...
    Spoiler:

winking
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 31, 2012 3:53 am

I would say "no way" but, you're a beast at 4kings. Why can't you be a beast model, too?! Anyway... :evil:
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu May 31, 2012 4:26 am

100 kids per class :O
    In the entire school
    My primary school had 82
    My secondary had 100
    college has like 1600....
    its... been an adjustment xD
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 31, 2012 6:02 am

Woah! Blaine beat me silly I think he has won this thread over with his modelling pics winking I think I am crying tears of joy xD But seriously if that is you then to quote a song "you get all the girls, you get all the girls" lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 6:04 am

All the guests are slowly turning *** viewing this thread.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu May 31, 2012 6:06 am

Yeah, Skare and Bla1ne, being the most attractive people on the forum since *insert dates I'm too lazy to look up*.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 31, 2012 7:00 am

Lol I just a skeptic as nobody is that good looking..... or maybe they are.....

If you are there is no force in the universe that can justify such an imbalance in the relative goodlookingness of people....

It simply can't be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 7:01 am

There are too many good looking people playing video games! What is the world coming too?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 31, 2012 7:03 am

Lol I thought that if all the gamers got off of thier asses and dedicated thier time to curing cancer we'd have several thousand years worth more study into it.... we could shape the world.... and yet I'm off to play Dark Souls.....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 7:08 am

There are games based on that. Its crowd something, a technology that uses gamers to solve maths problems and science stuff through massice test bases.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 31, 2012 7:15 am

Not too shabby then.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 31, 2012 7:44 am

Quarik wrote:Yeah, Skare and Bla1ne, being the most attractive people on the forum since *insert dates I'm too lazy to look up*.

has slake put her picture up now? silly
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu May 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to say:

@Skare: I love Audioslave!

And Tolvo looks like the nicest guy!
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Thu May 31, 2012 1:03 pm

No theres no way blaine looks like that unless . . . . . . .. . . .he's an alien!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu May 31, 2012 2:26 pm

I assure you I'm not an alien!

Edit: and Gk, did I read wrong, or do you bench-press 450? That's insane! I used to do 260 and I was pretty pleased with myself. I weighed 185 at the time, so it's a pretty good weight/ bench ratio, but it's not 450 by a long shot! Also, I didn't see your picture, did you remove it? sad

Last edited by BLA1NE on Thu May 31, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 am