Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Delvanoc
Federally
SunlightCrusader
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FinPeku
BLA1NE
LordRevan
meridam99
dancash1808
Imarreteet23
GkMrBane
JoeBroski09
reim0027
Maneater_Mildred
Yarxov
sinisterapathy
EmoElmos
fearandwhiskey
Kaminari
Dr. Demento
SlakeMoth
Extertionist
mugenis4real
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Quarik
Wade_Wilson
Carphil
Serious_Much
Emergence
PlasticandRage
User
Reaperfan
Spurgun
Tolvo
skarekrow13
TehInfamousAmos
41 posters

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 17 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Haha - I went to a grammar school silly I was trained for it xD but seriously I was taught under an almost Nazi Regime for the last two years :L
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 17 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Sound like I know A levels are more enjoyable to do silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 12:54 pm

They are - But *** it - I had the best form of relief for the second year silly Natalia winking
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed May 30, 2012 1:07 pm

FSMQ ... I did OCR additional maths and that was awful ... I cannot deal with 3 consecutive exams xD
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

FSMQ?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 1:10 pm

It's the other name for OCR additional maths silly

"Free Standing Maths Qualification"
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed May 30, 2012 1:18 pm

I got a C in that too ! xD
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 1:19 pm

dancash1808 wrote:I got a C in that too ! xD

It stands for couldn't be assed winking
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 30, 2012 1:20 pm

You guys just keep on going!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed May 30, 2012 1:24 pm

I'll respond to Acidic's on topic post but with math since that's the current derail silly

There's a picture of Natalia who shares an account with Jason so that counts as 1/2 a member with a picture that's female. My guess is that, percentage wise, that one picture represents a higher post rate than males for this forum. So in all likelihood the ladies are posting pictures at a faster rate than the guys.

Also, it's not in this thread buy Rynoa posted a picture of herself.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 1:26 pm

did she? lol shows how much my activity and awareness declined silly

I think slake said she was gonna rustle up a picture too.. or am I mistaken?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Natalia shares the account with Amos?! When will we know who is who??!!!?!?!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Aren't we forgetting Mildred!? Christ - deathly attractive winking
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 1:30 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Natalia shares the account with Amos?! When will we know who is who??!!!?!?!

It's obvious, when it's jason, he just talks solidly about sex and natalia, whereas natalia is more toned down silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed May 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Oh god trying to explain to a female friend the importance of dark souls... xD
    She has another friend who also plays and every time we run into each other we end up talking about it constantly... (I think she is starting to get fed up of this xD)

also how do you guys know it isnt the other way around with the post types winking
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Just saw Natalia's photo.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Jeez, Amos. That's, just. I mean.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed May 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Oh jebus.......How the hell did I forget Mildred. They're really kicking our rears. Serious, I thought Slake said she would too.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Indeed, by the way my avatar is a pic of me, the camera simply just can't handle my awesomeness silly

by the way natalia/amos, strangely that pic reminds of boxxy... except actually natural and without a stupid amount of makeup lol!
    SHE DOES LOOK LIKE BOXXY! That, and a girl I know. Who's actually a b**ch. Well, she turned into one. Suddenly going to public school changes people.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm

What was the Daaaamn about her?? Did I do well? I will assume you mean she is beautiful, and that she is winking
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:^^ Nahh I'm comfortable with being seen - its not like you guys haven't seen a woman before :L To be fair whats the worst you are going to do - its a picture of my face, its not like you can masturbate to that.

Anyway Jason posted one of himself so why shouldn't I :face:
    You underestimate me. Hahahahaa! Ahh. That's creepy.

But, hey. I'm creepy.
    Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 17 Creepy10
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 30, 2012 1:45 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:What was the Daaaamn about her?? Did I do well? I will assume you mean she is beautiful, and that she is winking
    You did better than I ever hope to. But, then again, I don't know her personality. And, well, that's like 80% of looks when I meet a girl. But, dang, the 20% I see is freaking.. just. I'm speechless. It's good. haha!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

^^ Haha thank you man, and don't worry she has an awesome personality - why else would I be engaged to her xD Im not that shallow - also I am one lucky fella to have lost my virginity to her, although I was the one she lost her virginity too aswell 8)
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 30, 2012 1:49 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:^^ Haha thank you man, and don't worry she has an awesome personality - why else would I be engaged to her xD Im not that shallow - also I am one lucky fella to have lost my virginity to her, although I was the one she lost her virginity too aswell 8)
    Hmmm.
    Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 17 Creepy11
    I'm going to be using this pic a LOT haha!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:^^ Haha thank you man, and don't worry she has an awesome personality - why else would I be engaged to her xD Im not that shallow - also I am one lucky fella to have lost my virginity to her, although I was the one she lost her virginity too aswell 8)

Considering you've been going out since you guys were like 13, this doesn't surprise me silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 1:57 pm

^^ True bro, and Joe - that picture has to become a meme!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:11 pm